Chapter 4

The world we used to play around

CHAPTER FOUR

 

Everyone's eyes we're planted on them, all of them focused in that very corner of the room. Taec knew everyone was shocked but they we're two. They didn't know above all the resto in Korea,that was the chosen place for the party that JYP held. Everyone was frozen to where they are, no one was moving, no one. Until, Jo kwon finally got the guts to open his big mouth.
 
"Yoona, why are you so wet" placing both of his hands in yoona's shoulder, hiding her behind his body from everyone's eyes focused to both of them. he signaled yoona by looking at her eyes to escape to that place.
 
"I think we should wet you down" Jo kwon grabbed yoona away, inside the bathroom while Taec was still left outside. "So are you back together?"jo kwon excitedly asked. Yoona was silent for uite some time.
 
"So, it's a no?" he asked with a sudden changed of tone. Like a rollercoaster from up to down. she shook her head. "Me, myself, don't understand it yet" she looked at the white guys standing in front of her. "love works really well" the only thing Jo kwon can advice at that time.
 
back to the guy who was left out. thankfully, the thai-prince, once again, became his saviour. he dragged him to nearby table while the others continued the party. some of the 2am members are rockin' the karaoke, the wonder girls are dancing, while the miss A and 2pm members are cleaning the things on the plate. Seulong, his bestfriend, and Khun was sitting beside Taec in other table. after a while Jyp, went to the table.
 
Seulong and khun automatically stood up and walked away, knowing that they need to talk."miane~~" he said early, with a great shock, jyp asked what he was sorry about. he then saw him first smile after what happened. "what are you sorry about?" he looked t JYP, this can't be true. "you're not mad?" he asked innocently. "why would I? as long as the cameras don't catch it?" now, he's more confused.
 
does that mean he is giving him the permission to date? that's almost close to impossible. Jyp stood up and before leaving he gave Taec a big smile, leaving taec
super confused in his seat. Khun and seu immediately sat back beside him. "what did say? is he mad? are you grounded?" Seu asked curiosly and in a rush. "are you okay,Taec?" Khun added. "I don't understand" he said while his mind left hanging.
 
"what?" Seu leaned. "he is not mad or anything but he said;as long as the cameras don't cath it" he looked straight to seulong eyes then grabbed his collar. "Explain it to me, Bro" then he laughed hardly while the guys beside him got nothing to do but celebrate with him.they immediately grabbed some bottles and food and joined the party. Jyp was standing in the dark corner of the room, watching taec, thinking of something deeply and serious.
 
"here" jo kwon handled her a Beaded Georgette Dress that looks so stunning on her. Jo kwon sat back to her
set while waiting for yoona to finish changing. he saw taec dried up too, wearing only Seaulong Jacket as top, showing his perfectly firmed muscle and his dried pants which he was wearing all the time. it just dried itself, maybe because of the aircon. the time yoona went out, all eyes we're with her again.
 
"Yoona, come eat with us" Jyp voluntarily said. she sat at the same table with Taec. JYP ordered another batch of food for their table to be filled. while everyone was having fun taec and yoona was left in the table eating. he noticed yoona not touching her food. "Try eating. I know you didin't eat well a while ago" Yoona looked at his eyes. you can cleary see he truly cares. "taec, I don't understan" at last, that question finlly popped out of .