Chapter

The world we used to play around

 

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN-PART2

 

Taec's POV

I stared at the white tiled floor as my knees landed on the ground. The urge to shout out of pain tempted me. I was just unsure where it was from; the injury in my leg or what I feel inside?

I felt a tap on my shoulders as I raised my head. "Taec?" Khun asked with an obviously worried tone. "You okay?"

The stabbing pain was still there but I forced a slight smile crossed my lips. "I'm fine... just give me a little space" I muttered as my eyes landed on the similar board I pointed a while ago.

Departed. That was it. She’s gone and I am now left alone with all this regrets and hatred towards my own self. I want to cry so badly but at the back of my mind, something's telling this is the better.

I wouldn't have to feel the ache every time I see her or even share the glance that often keep me frozen.  Even smelling her fragrant scent when she's near would be out of the picture. 

But I still wish, I really wish, for her to be beside me. Now is when I need her most... now that everything is clear in my mind. she is the one I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with.

"Just call me when you need me... okay?" He smiled back. Khun then walked away from me, his slumped shoulders produced me a loud sigh. I can't forever make the people around me suffer for the selfish reasons I have.

I don't know how but I managed to find a seat in one of the waiting areas I am not too familiar with. I landed my elbows on my knees as my head rested on both my palms.

"Here" I saw a cup of coffee being pressed on my arm. I glanced back and saw the familiar guy. He too looked tired from running. "It may help you relax a little" Offering the cup, I accepted it with a worn out smile.

He was right. My heart's been racing nonstop for the previous hours from all the events that had happened. It was close to breaking down.

"Thanks" I replied reluctantly. I wonder how a mere stranger was helping me at this rate. "Having a rough time?"

I nodded my head and stared at the warmth in my hands. It would be way much better if this was her hand I wrapped my own with. 

I glanced at my hands and the thought of her once again invaded my whole. I gently closed my eyes and played her beautiful image of her in my mind. 

Her long, black and soft hair was swaying freely on her back. The pure and innocent eyes that I spend night thinking about were staring straight into my jet black eyes as a smile appeared into her flawless face. The smile, the look, her eyes and everything, I miss them already.

Few silence passed. I knew this guy beside me noticed how deep my thoughts are and he bear me the silence.

I rose from my sit as I gulped the now cold coffee in my hands in one shot. "Thank you. I should be leaving before another guard see me and give you trouble" I thanked wiping the dust off my knees.

"No prob just remember if it is really meant, nothing can stop it... "

His words immediately registered in my mind. if it is meant it will happen no matter what but I need not to wait but do something. 

---

The boys were lying on the couch waiting including Jo Kwon when I arrived. They we're not looking good and I knew Khun had mentioned what happened in the airport.

I walked pass them as they gave me a confused look. I grabbed a bag I often use when I go to gym and filled it with few clothes and necessities for a trip. 

Before escaping the room I made sure my wallet, visa and passport was with me. I shared glances with Khun before Jo kwon interrupted. 

"Where are you going?" He asked, eyes directed to me. "After her" I replied fairly.

"Good luck... if you can" after hearing his words, I knew already there was another meaning. 

---

"Sorry sir but there's some problem about your visa and passport" the girl behind the desk spoke. That impossible! I flew in that country numerous times but now this girl is telling me that it can't be, Now that I needed it most.

"Check it again" I demanded impatiently. Tapping my fingers in the desk, I waited for another five minutes.

"I'm really sorry... but it really isn't working, Sir. you can't fly out of the country" I stared at my passport in her hand. In matter of seconds, the poor thing was already thrown hardly away.

My phone suddenly rang… Bad timing. "Taec... " 

I immediately recognized his familiar voice and wanted not to answer. "Jin young hyung wants to see you. He's waiting here at the dorm" 

Jo kwon sounded so urgent but it doesn't matter. I know they are the ones behind this thing, everything.

How did I know? I just figured it out. I am not that naive not to. 

"Tell him I don't want to see his damn face" I growled, immediately pushing the red button. I'm not in the run for his respond.

I walked angrily out of the airport and hailed a cab. "Where to?" the driver asked.

Seriously? Where to?

No one's POV

Suzy glanced at the window. the plane soared high above the land. a tear soon escaped eyes.

This isn't what she planned to happen. This isn't what she wanted. She silently cried not wanting for her manager to witness her little drama; the hurt is just so unbearable.

she closed her eyes and replayed the scenes in her mind. "I love you... “The word rolled in his tongue with pure sincerity. no trace of lie or pretend. Three words that cause her too much pain, The pain of regret.

She should have fought harder but her body has its own limitation. No matter how hard she wanted to run after him, she can't.

this is her own choice and her own consequence...

 

A/N:

Hey! been busy these past few days and haven't thought of what to write so sorry for the crappy chapter. I also plan on bringing back some "TaecYoon" but expect only little for the next chapter. I lost few subscribers and finally decided to revise again the ending on my mind but not much... still the same.

Note: I'll be ending the story by Chapter 25... I need to focus on my other fanfics especially the TaecYoon one which is still on progress.... Thank you and have fun!