Chapter 9

The world we used to play around

It's been a while since I last updated so I do double-update :]

CHAPTER NINE

 

Woohoo!” Junsu shouted half-drunkenly while holding the beer bottle in his hands. It’s been two months and half since they arrived in Japan and everyone is having the home-sick kind of feeling.

The matters in Japan just ended and having this party as a celebration was part of it. Their manager brought enough beer to drown them with tonight. The sky is getting darker, the best time to start.

Everyone was deeply into their own business while taec just stared at the ceiling while sitting at the Sofa, thinking of what to do next. “Don’t let your jaw fall” a guy with dirty blonde hair appeared and sat beside him. “So, mind if you share?” Khun teased.

“Nah, just thinking about what I am going to do after we go back to korea” He casually said. “And what do we have in korea?” Khun grinned.

“You know… Jyp hyung gave us the permission to date but it seems not right. You know I wanted her all the time but now… it just seems too wrong” He grumbled. “Taec, grow up but for now just go with the flow. I can see you’re in a confused state, it might get worst” he sighed.

They watched the boys happily drinking and laughing at their own foolishness and childish acts. There is no way risking this family just for selfish things. “It’s doesn’t feel the same anymore” he ruminate the memories he shared with Yoona.

“I’ll give you a piece of advice, Mr Ok. There are things that change, the thing you want yesterday will not always be the thing you’ll want for tomorrow” he grinned. Mr Khun the love therapist is on service today.

“I don’t know…” he huffed. “You know, you just don’t want to accept it” khun smirked and looked at Taecyeon “You know stop stressing yourself and join the fun, you know it’s our last day in Japan”

Khun stood up followed by Taec and joined the other guys partying.

 

 

 

Yah! Maknae, have you seen my white shirt with the printed design of a cat?” he grumbled while digging a pile of dirty clothes. “Just look for it, Hyung” he gasped.

“Seriously, where did that shirt go? I will not leave Japan without it” he looked for it everywhere but it is nowhere to be seen. “then we’l leave you here” he protested.

“Uh?” he opened his backpack which he used for almost three months when he saw a familiar thing at the pocket. It was a wooden doll keychain wearing a pink and red kimono. He remembered buying it in the streets of Tokyo while walking around.

It was a peace offering for Suzy but who would want a wooden key chain for a gift?

He stared at it and a small smile showed up to his face. The little doll reminds him of Suzy. The red blushing cheeks he saw while filming Dream High.

“Taec, we’ll be late for the flight. Have you seen the shirt?” He heard khun shout from the room outside. “I’m coming!” he shouted back as he placed the doll back inside his bag and smiled.

 

 

 

Welcome back” Jyp was waiting inside the JYP building as the boys got in, welcoming them with open arms. “Hyung, we still have jet lag, what’s the meeting for?” Chansung grumbled as he scratches his hair.

“Follow me” he led them inside his office and talked about the successful promotion in Japan. After that everyone was ready to storm off and lay their heads in the soft pillow back to the dorm, Jyp asked Taec to stay.

He watched the other walked out and soon the room only got him and JYP. “Am I in trouble?” he muttered. Jyp opened of one of the small cabinets to his table without standing up.

“Here” he threw a manila envelope in the desk while watching taec with amusement. “ plane tickets for what, did I do something? Are you planning on throw me overseas?” he seriously asked.

“Slow down, Taec, that’s a prize not a punishment” he grinned. “Remember, the game we had few months ago, I was planning on giving you and Suzy each one but she can’t. It’s been getting busier for her and I changed my mind. It’s too dangerous to let her travel with you” he teased.

“By the way, all expenses paid” he genuinely smiled. “Go, spend it with her, try talking to her manager. I checked her schedule, she’s not that busy” He smiled

Taec was speechless. JYP is the best boss ever. He stood up and bowed with smile hanging on his face. “Kamsahamnida, Hyung”

 

Don't forget to leave a comment ;)