Unexpected Pre-Wedding

Because I Love You

Author POV-

"Taehyung-ah?" you try to cover your chest and shoulders, you feel shy because Taehyung doesn't even give you a comment. He's blank, you think he's possesed. "I don't think I fit this dress, right?" you scratch your scruff.
 

"How do you think about the dress, sir? Is it too sensual for you?" says the woman who guided Hyemi.
 

"Eh?" Taehyung awares, he shakes his head and coughs smoothly. He once looks at you, his face turns back into a cold guy face.

"No, it's good. Okay, I have to go now."

"Now?" you increase your voice."Yes now."

"But you just saw me about one minute." you complain to him.

"I've been waiting for you for like an hour. You should be more thankful, okay?" he puts his hands into his pocket trousers and leaves you alone with that beautiful dress you wear.

You sigh so hard, such a wasting time to care about Taehyung. But you can't deny it, you love him so much. You even ran with your injured knees to met Taehyung at the tailor. You haven't eaten, lost in the wood, feel ache and sick everywhere, only your heart cries but you can't express all your feelings through your face.

***
"Hft, what am I supposed to do?" you drop yourself on the bed and wipe your forehead many times. You feel sick, down, tired, but the most stupid sense you feel right now is your stupid love to Kim Taehyung. You fool yourself because of love until you see Taehyung on your ceiling.

"." you close your eyes. Suddenly, you remember something from the past. Not so far, it's Jungkook, the one who helped you in the wood. There's a sentence from him that makes you really upset, but curious. And you remember his moody face when he said it. You guess there's something that Jungkook hides from you about Taehyung. Furthermore Jungkook is Taehyung's bestfriend, definitely he knows something or even everything about Taehyung, his ins and outs.
 

Drrrt! Drrrt!
 

Your handphone vibrates. Immediately you take it and you read the homescreen. You see a message notification and shock when you read it is from Taehyung.
 

From: Kim Taehyung
Tomorrow, my hotel, after school. DON'T BE LATE!

 

"Whaaaat?! Hotel?! Is he gonna do something dirty or what?!" you laugh and wondering. You touch the 'reply' column and type back so fast.
 

To: Kim Taehyung
Wait... what? Only two of us?

 

From: Kim Taehyung
If we are married, I let you sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch. Now don't be so dumb.

"This kid........." you curse on him. You throw your phone on the bed and let yourself fall asleep without any expectation of good dreams.
 

- the next day after school -
 

You walk on the sidewalk and let the sun fries you. Today Seoul is really hot, you sweating until your scruff, like taking a shower. Your legs stiff and still hurt because of the branches. Yes, this is the reason why you never on time if you make a deal with Taehyung. He drives a lamborghini, meanwhile you walk manually with your hurted legs under the frying sun.
 

Beep! Beep!
 

A car horns very loud. You feel annoyed with the car, so you walk faster try to avoid the car.
 

Beeeeeeeep!
The horn sounded very looooong and loud. Everyone look at the car and cursing on the driver. The car is drived faster and stops right next to Hyemi. Someone open the window.

"Are you deaf?" you know his voice. It was actually a lamborghini that tried to get your attention, with the crazy driver of course, Kim Taehyung.
 

"The people are annoyed because of you." you whisper to him.
 

"Get in!"
 

"What?"
 

"You're gonna be late if you walk with those weak slow legs." he says. Well, you're lose to him and you have to get into his car although you know he wouldn't let his car touched by you.
 

You both are silent for a moment, like in cemetery. You wanna say something to Taehyung, but you know he won't respond. But you don't like this situation, you try everything to make a conversation.
 

"So, what are we gonna do at your hotel?" you ask him, chit chat.
 

"Our pre-wedding photos." he answers shortly.
 

"At your hotel? Usually people use the nature background for their pre-wedding photography."
 

"It's too mainstream and old fashioned. I want to try something new." his voice sounds flat and he still focused on the road. You nod and understand him.
 

"But.... am I fit that dress?" you play with your fingers.
 

"Yeah.... lucky we have a professional designer." you know what he means. He won't tell that you're fit the dress, you'll never be special in his eyes.
 

After minutes, you are now arrive at the most luxury hotel in Korea, Taehyung owns the hotel. When you get out from the car, you feel like you're a princess who entering her castle. Too bad, it is just a dream, you'll never be the princess even if you marry the prince Taehyung.
 

You go to the highest floor with Taehyung. The awkward moment is, when you quite as hell in the elevator without any speech and waiting so long to reach the highest floor.
 

Finally, the 35th floor. You follow Taehyung from behind and look around, you gazed. This hotel is too luxurious for you, gold everywhere, even the doors maybe made of titanium. You see Taehyung's back, and thinking out loud, what kind of person he is that earns money so much.
 

Taehyung stops in front of a door, he opens the door and you see many people are busy right there. Make up artists, hairdressers, fashion stylists. You never feel this 'something' as long as you live.
 

"You'll be right here, I'll be right there. And we'll take the photo in room 3501, get it?" he explains and you know that you are dressing up in the different room. He gives you to the stylists and leaves to another door.
 

You look worry and confuse. There are many people and things.
 

"Sit right here! Don't worry, you'll be the prettiest girl for Taehyung." a woman orders you to sit on a 'special' chair and you just let them go ahead with you.
 

After moments, you feel uncomfort with your appearance. You wear a mini strap black sleeping dress and there's a transparant part below your chest. You have to wear a 'cute' stocking with cats painting on it. You're so cute, but extremely y in the same time.

You don't understand, what's going on with Taehyung's mind?

"Wow, you are so pretty." one of your stylists praises you.

"Really? I think this is too ." you pull your dress to cover your .
 

"Tsk tsk tsk. Don't do that! Your dress will expand." a women pinches your hands and you have to let your legs spread anywhere. "Oh, Kim Taehyung is ready. Come on, this is gonna be amazing." Your stylist takes you to the place where you and Taehyung will take photoshoots.
 

BOOM!
Your eyes almost jump outside because of Taehyung. He's shirtless, he wears only pajamas trousers without its shirt, you can see his chocolate abs and his V part. You assume this as ographic photoshoots.

"Wow...." Taehyung smirks at you, "If we could marry with these outfits, I would." he is teased by you, you try to hide your body with your hands, but Taehyung can always see everything.
 

Now starts the photoshoots. Taehyung looks enjoy the photoshoots, he touches your here and there, looks at your here and there, kisses your here and there, he once wanna bite your ear but you say he took this too far.
 

You can't calm down, the photographer wants more and more. Maybe he likes to watch o. He never satisfied with the photo results.
 

"Now try to french kiss, we gotta make this perfect."
 

"What?" you can't calm.
 

"He said french kiss." says Taehyung.
 

"We can't do this!"
 

"Act normal, okay?"
 

"But--"
 

WIthout any words spoken, Taehyung grabs your waist and kiss your lips with maximal passion. You want to refuse but he's too strong for you. He often pull and squeeze your dress until it shows your , but everyone like it.
 

"Mmmhhh..." you moan and push him because Taehyung bites your lips. After the photographer says stop, Taehyung let you go. He sees your face naughty, and sometimes his own lips to show his interest.
 

"You're better than I thought." he wipes your lips and go away. You drawn your face and your lips harshly. Taehyung could be more wild after the marriage.
 

- Tbc -