Official Return to SJ and announcement of dating

Choice of Love

Donghae signed the contract with SM Entertainment yet again, to agree that he'll join Super Junior for their latest comeback "Break Down". Since he was originally a member, things were easy.

On the day before SJ's comeback, SM Entertainment made an official announcement during an interview about Donghae's return.

"The very loved Lee Donghae has returned to Super Junior."

"Big fanbase alone excluding the fans of Super Junior."

"Left the group on hiatus due to family issues, all issues are now solved."

Donghae's news of return turned viral after less that 10 mins of the release of the news. Everywhere was spamming about his news.

The night before SJ's comeback, Donghae facebooked message Yoona.

"Yoona-ah,

Now oppa's finally back. I will announce our relationship tomorrow after the performance. Always loving you,

Hae Hae <3"

YOONA'S POV

That night, I went on facebook and saw oppa's message. I freaked out. He can't announce it yet. Taeyeon hasn't approved yet. Things are only getting started. What should I do?

I messaged him back in a hurry, telling him not to announce, but he was offline. What do I do? Oh and where was my previous letters?

I went to find the letters Donghae sent me in the past two years but was shocked to see that all my letters were gone.

Don't tell me, Ryeong Eul took it!

AND GAVE IT TO TAEYEON!

*mental breakdown*

I better explain things to Taeyeon before things get out of hand.

I'd better.

END OF POV

The next day,

After the performance of Break Down, Donghae addressed a message to all ELFS.

"Hello ELFS out there! Do you all miss me?" The fans screamed at the top of their voices.

Yoona who watched their performance was starting to get worried.

YOONA'S POV

So I asked Taeyeon by giving her hints about it today, but she didn't really seem to know about what I was talking about. So she might not have known. PHEW~

But...

WHAT IF DONGHAE REALLY ANNOUNCES IT?

I AM DEAD.

SORRY HAE HAE.

SORRY:(

END OF POV

"I have something important to announce today." Donghae continued.

"I just hope you guys will respect my opinions and will not start hating her." He added.

HER?!? The elfs went crazy. The situation was out of control for a moment, before everyone regained their calm.

"So there's this special girl whom I really loved. Even before we debuted. She's right here with you all."

The fangirls turned to look at their friends, hoping they were the lucky girl to be Donghae's girlfriend. Though it was nearly impossible.

Yoona who saw this scene, frantically waved her hands desparately, signally Donghae to stop.

Donghae misunderstood her and said, " There she is, YOONA OF THE POPULAR GIRLS' GENERATION! SHE IS WAVING TO ME!" 

The fangirls started cursing at Yoona behind her backs, calling her a . At this moment of time, Yoona fainted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the ultraaaa late update. And if you read my latest story first, you realised the format is slightly different. I decided to stick to this format for this story since I already started. Thanks my readers:)