I knew you were trouble

Choice of Love

I knew you were trouble when you walked in~ So shame on me now~~

Taylor Swift

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0DfyAIkGw0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

She deserved it! See, everyone calls her a as well, not only me. I knew you were trouble. Should have acknowledged it earlier. Thanks to Ryeong Eul's informant. Well, does she really think a lot of people like her? I just asked a few fans to help and they agreed immediately. You have no fanbase at all. Even Donghae is on my side!

I walked into her hospital ward, not appalled at all to see Donghae next to her bed.

"Hi, I came to visit my member." I smiled to him. After all, he was my boyfriend. He shall aways be. HE'LL NEVER BELONG TO THAT B*TCH.

"Hey, how are things going?" He answered, a tinge of awkwardness between the two of us. We never had this kind of situation together before. I forced a smile, ignoring his question. I guessed he didn't know me well. DOESN'T HE KNOW I USE TO HATE HER? OR IS HE DUMB.

Just then, Yoona finally regained her consciousness. She was still weak, unable to support herself. She grabbed Donghae's arm as she sat up on her bed. Her pale and skinny figure looked horrendous. I felt like puking, but after all, I still have a heart.

I acted kind in front of her, "How are you? You don't look okay at all."

She held my hands tightly, and gave me a weak smile. I guess she was alright. But something is weird about her. Didn't she faint because she got too shocked? Why is she so weak? Does she have a contagious disease? I shuddered at the thought of it.

I let go of her hand, and told her, "Have more rest, I will have to go now, our schedule's been tight. Sones are sending you letters. Himnae kay?"
HIMNAE MEANS: WAY TO GO, HAVE STRENGTH ETC. MIGHT NOT BE ACCURATE MEANING SORRY

end of pov

Donghae's POV

When Taeyeon actually took the time and came here, I felt very happy. They finally patched up. I thought. But during our conversation she constantly rolled her eyes at me, displaying her unhappiness. It was so unlike her. Until Yoona came along. But since we weren't dating anymore, I shan't say anything about her. I heard my manager told me those fans who called Yoona s were arranged by Taeyeon to make a scene. I hope it isn't true. I sincerely believe she wouldn't do such a cunning thing. 

The doctor told me Yoona wasn't just shocked about the news, in fact she had an weak immune system all along. Due to over stress from the matter she forgot to drink water regularly and it was the result of her dehydration. However from what I see, Taeyeon is so freaked out about this. Could she have thought Yoona was having a life threat and didn't want to be guilty her whole life?

What vast imagination I have indeed.

After Yoona woke up, she told me she didn't mind about being hated all her life anymore. She was glad to have me beside her. Upon hearing this, I felt very elated and proud of my girlfriend. Because of our two years separation, we had missed each other even more and the love is more strong. I'll arrange for more dates when she is discharged. Please get discharged soon baby <3

end of pov

-new scene-

Taeyeon goes back to her leader's room, and she read throughs the whole letter of what Donghae wrote to Yoona again. She got more angered and triggered off a determination to destroy their lives --- or at least, Im Yoona, who 'stole' her boyfriend.

She started drafting up her plan and at the same time, she contacted, Choi Si Won. She needed him for the plan to be successful. TO DESTROY THEIR HAPPINESS WAS THE ULTIMATE GOAL.

A/N: Sorry for the short and lousy chapter, please don't unsubscribe, and continue to promote my story ne, I am back! :D Read my other stories too pretty please. And for readers who have a natural flair in writing, please help me. Thank you very much.:)