Love vs Like

Choice of Love

 

Yoona’s POV

 “Remember to recall the time during Siwon’s party!”

His words etched in my mind. There has got to be something important in there. He said he likes me. Memories flashed in my mind. That day, Siwon’s birthday party, I went there. He announced to everyone I was his girlfriend. Because he had too many friends to attend to, he begged me to understand him. I went around in the crowd, looking for someone to talk to. Then this handsome guy appeared. He told me he was Siwon’s buddy, Lee Donghae. No wonder he looked familiar. Besides being a celebrity, we met before. We talked and talked but I can’t seem to recall what we had thought about. But after that Siwon came and found us talking. So why did he lie? I can’t seem to get it. I have to recall the conversation. That’s the most important. But why would he want my number? It’s not like we know each other very well. Besides liking me… Unless, HE LOVES ME! I was pretty thrilled at the thought for some apparent reason. But perhaps I was reading into the matter too much.

I went online on facebook. I created the account about 2 years ago. Sooyoung and Yuri urged me to. Well, we had been friends since last time. We auditioned for SM together, but they were confirmed a place before me. I was on the waiting list then. Sooyoung and Yuri comforted me about the whole incident earlier on. They assured me they’d do their best to help me bond with the rest. But for this matter, I will not be telling them. I don’t want them to worry for me. They’re my best friends after all. So I went on facebook and I had a friend request from this random person I didn’t know. His or her facebook name was LDH Official. LDH… Hmm, Lee Da Hae unnie? But how’d she know I have facebook? Or Lee Donghae :o That means he knew I had facebook through Yuri and Sooyoung. I didn’t want to read too much into the matter, so I’d just accepted the request. Hopefully it’s not him or a random stalker.

“Hello.” LDH Official messaged me on facebook.

“Well hello…” I replied to the message. I didn’t ask whom he or she was for it could be Donghae.

“I confessed to a girl today…” So he’s a guy. That means he’s not Da Hae unnie. It could mean Donghae. I smell a rat.

“I need some tips from a girl. She rejected me.” Rejected , so it’s probably not Donghae. Since I didn’t give him an answer. I heaved a sigh of relief.

“Be romantic. Don’t force her if she doesn’t like you. Girls don’t like guys like that.” I confidently replied. That was how I’d wish my boyfriend would do for me. Siwon never did, but he did try to be romantic with failed attempts. I reminisced the time together, and then I paused. I didn’t want my heart to ache again.

“Thanks. You’re a good confidante.” I replied back an emoticon, to make him cheer up. I experienced the pain before. The pain of dating, of love.

I switched to another tab on my laptop and watched dramas. Especially dramas I was in. I particularly admired my own drama, Love Rain. As I watched Love Rain, I admired my great acting skills. I felt proud for myself. I am a great actress. Haha.

After watching my drama, I switched back to the facebook tab. LDH Official was offline. He left a message for me.

 

“Hello Yoona, It’s me Donghae actually. Sooyoung and Yuri told me about your this facebook account and since I couldn’t get your number. I decided to add you here. I like you for sure, ever since we met at the party. As for love, I am not sure yet. But I can’t stop thinking about you. Please remember the time at the party soon.

Donghae.”

I saw the message and I felt giddy. It was Donghae. After I shut down my computer, I lie on the bed, thinking about his message the whole night. I just could not sleep.

A/N: Hello! What do you think of the edited chapter? Is it better than before? The english’s supposed to be better, I hope. If you still see the ultra-ultra short chapter please refresh. But then again if you couldn’t see this chap you wouldn’t have been able to see this message either hehe^^ Please subscribe and promote! And some chaps I might have a little spelling or grammar error, just let me know in the comments if you want me to change it!