The awkward meeting

Choice of Love

 

As Yoona was proceeding to the SM Company building, her mind was still full of the thoughts from the day before.

“What do I do? Donghae oppa likes me… Or does he love me? But we just met… Apart from the party which I can’t recall…” She muttered to herself. She alighted at the bus stop nearest to the company which was more than 2 km away. But what could she do? After walking a few steps, the flint-grey sky heralded another day of torrential rains. She hurriedly retraced her steps back to the bus stop.

“Aish… My umbrella is of no use today, what a heavy rain.” She repined when her shoulders accidentally banged into someone.

“I am sorry…” She turned behind and found out it was Donghae.

“Where’s your car?” She asked out of the awkwardness.

“It was sent for repair so I…” He replied to her question, his mind too, was thinking about what Yoona had thought of his message last night.

“Yoona…” He grabbed her hand all of a sudden.

“I think this is love… Or is it not?”

“Don’t do this…” She pushed his hand away from hers. That was when she thought her umbrella was in good use. She took out her umbrella and ran in the heavy rain. She ran as far as she could from the bus stop, to avoid from the embarrassment. However her umbrella proved to be of no use against the lashing wind and rain and hence she seeked shelter in the shop across the street.

Donghae's POV

"Why oh why, she rejected me again." I said to myself dejected.

I saw a yellow notebook on the floor.

I picked it up and flipped it through.

"Im Yoona" it wrote.

"So this is Yoona's?"

On the first page I saw…

My oppa and sae unnie are a sweet couple. They both loved Love Story. Love means never having to say sorry. Oppa told me to find through love. That were his last few words before he died along with Sae Unnie. Today, was the first day of my work. Raining heavily, I met this handsome oppa who sent me to work when I realised he was a colleague of mine. It was only our first meeting..But he protected me, and said he love me. I am so confused.. Is this love in 3 seconds? But I don't want to be miserable like before. I don't want sad stories etched in my mind. Like when I am with Siwon. Donghae oppa, broke up with Taeyeon Unnie because of me. I am so guilty..When I see this photo, I always cry :(

The photo of Siwon and Yoona appeared. They were hugging each other tightly like the best lovebirds.

"No...Yoona is mine hyung...Yoona. Yes, its love in 3 seconds. Ever since I saw her, she was destined to be mine. If this is not love, than what is?" I tore the photo into half. When the rain stopped, I kept the notebook and went to work.

Yoona’s POV

Everything’s so confusing. One moment I am told that my new crush likes me, the next moment he tells me he loves me. I feel like I like him too, but…

The shop sold clothes at a relatively cheap price so I decided to buy them. After picking out a few of the nicer clothes, I went to the cashier. I nearly bargained for a lower price due to my old habits. Old habits die hard. Now that I am a celebrity-to-be , if I were to do that, people might think I was stingy. I took out my purse to pay and that was when I realised my diary was missing. Oh no! I tried to find it in my bag umpteen times but to no avail. “Could it be with Donghae?” I shall ask him later. I hope he doesn’t read it. Neither do I wish he’ll tell anybody today’s matter between the both of us.

After I went to change into the new clothes I just bought, I went for work. Sooyoung and Yuri told me today we’ll be creating a dance routine for our debut dance today. I looked forward to work today, hoping it was not another rotten day…