SWM 9

SING WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V

"sica?" said sooyoung when she break the hug

"yeah?"

"i think you should go to her?"

"who?"

"you know who she saw us hugging and she ran away.... i think she is jelous that is why she always run away from you when we are together..." she said

"who?" said krystal...

"where did she go?" i ask sooyoung when i realize who is that girl... actually i didnt know that sooyoung already know who she is....

"that way.." she pointed where tiffany ran and i ran as fast as i can i know i am lazy and all but for her i dont know its just that my body moves voluntarily...

i dont know where should i go this time but still i run and run and run until...

*booogshh*

"ouch!" i said

"mian..."

"yul!"

"sica?"

"did you see where tiffany go?"

"ahh i saw her run to the green house wae?"

i didnt answer her and i just run towards the green house and i saw her there crying.... i walk slowly towards her and i heared her mumble something but i can still understand it...

"pabo! pabo! pabo! tiffany you know she already have a girlfriend why do you need to feel this way why off all the people why jessica... why her..." she said and hitting her head until i hold her wrist for her to stop.... i hate seeing her like that...

"stop it... sooyoung is not my girlfriend.." i told her and she looked at me and i saw her swallowen eyes and it breaks my heart...

"w-what d-do y-you mean?" she said and i sit beside her...

"actually i like someone else....someone i met in callifornia the girl who helped me when i was bullied.... someone who is a great singer, a bubbly one and she is the person beside me..." i look at her and smile...

"y-you l-like me?"

"yes..."

"since when?"

"since the day i lay my eyes on you..."

our eyes met and i saw her smile and slowly.... slowly... slowly.........

"jessi!!! WAKE UP!" 

wait i know that voice

"jessi if you dont wake up i will surelly put some cuccumber in your toothpaste...."

i open my eyes and i saw its krystal...

"krystal?"

"yes"

"krystal?" and my eyes widen..

"what?"

"is this a dream???"

"no pabo! im here we met on the parking lot remember? in your school" 

"yeah i remember that but what happen how?"

"actually the soccer team was playing in the parking lot when you hug sooyoung a ball hits your back and you fainted... sooyoung unnie carry you here.."

"what?"

"you heared me...you fainted because of a soccer ball"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter