SWM 10

SING WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

they say everything happens for a reason.... but what is the reason why we broke up why is that i still feel this way? i know its wrong to ask but what can i do? this feeling is killing me.....

taeyeon's p.o.v

i am now standing in the place where we always meet when we are still dating looking at the beautiful view reminds me of her.. of us happy....

 i am waiting for her because she is the first one aproach me to have a talk and jessica told me that its time... its time to talk to talk to her again....

while i am standing looking at the overview a black porche came and i know that it is her...

she get out of her car and aproach me with her beautiful smile but i remain pokerface...

"explain everything now.... before i made my decision..." i told her without any hi or hello

"ok... i left because my father found out about us... he is the one who take away your scholarship and her told me that if i dont leave you he will take everything away from you.... you will suffer and... you and your familly will live in the streets.. and her will force me to mary someone.... and make me live in the US..." she said.... 

and i saw tears if forming in her eyes... and she just looked at the ground...

"for me its better to break up with you and live in japan that to marry someone and live in the US because if thats happen i can never see you again and i never forgive myself for that..." she said and walk near me and hold my face..." taeng i know that if we became together again and my father found out this time i will fight... i will fight for us... i dont care if my dad take away the all the credibility of me being an heirest because without you in my life... my life will be useless..." she said...

"yul.."

"taeng please give me..... give me another chance.... chance to be with you please..."

"yul.." i said and i kissed her in the lips... god i miss these lips...

"yul ill be honored to be your girlfriend again.."

"really?!?"

"yes..."

"YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

"yah! people might think your crazy..."

"yes i am crazy... crazy for you my love" 

"ewww so cheezy.." 

and we both laugh... i dont know what happen its just that when she told me the reason why she left its like everything was gone... i mean the anger. and all.... and now i am the happies person alive...

after that we didnt leave the place yet and visit the ajjuma that we met back when we are still together...

"aigooo its been a long time since you two last visit me here..."

"mian ajjuma its just that..." i didnt let yuri finish her sence and said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter