SWM3

SING WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

now that we finish buying stuffs for tomorrow we all went home i didnt bother come to the dining area where they probably eating because im so tired and i need some rest... 

.........................................................................

Please don't walk away, I just can't live another day. Looking back again I realize how fool I've been.  Deep inside my heart my memories are still with you. Oh, so please don't smile at me like it's the end.   C Love is the reason why I cry a thousand tears away Love is only reason why I can't hide from the pains in me. You know I just can't live without your love. Lead me back again to the way we're before.    A2 You gave hopes to me. You showed me how to love someone. Days were full of dreams, and nights were times the dreams appear. One thing (I) never learned, I don't know how to stand alone. Oh, so please come back to me and hold my hands.     C repeat x2   You are the rea-son I live and pray for night and day You are only reason why I would ne-ver hide from the pains. You know I just can't live without your love. Take me back again to the way of our love.   (listen to this song while reading this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_gbgNR1tpk)   i am standing in front of a stage while looking at this eyes smilling girl her voice is so angelic and i close my eyes while listening to her and when i open my eyes i saw that she is looking back at me and she smile... those smile... smile that never fails my heart to flutters...   if only..... i could find out who are you....   i close my eyes again and when i open it she is gone and i was left alone... alone in an empty space...    i keep calling her name but to no avail there is no one here she is gone.... i hold my chest because i feel like my heart will going to burst.... burst because she just left me like that....   ....................................................   "sica! sica wake up!" i open my eyes and i saw sooyoung and she is worried about me...

"soo? what happen?" i ask

"you are having a nightmare again and its like you are having dificult in breathing are you ok?" she ask

"y-yeah... im sorry for making you worry again.." i said..

"hey dont be it my duty to you and your father to protect and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter