SWM 13

SING WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany's P.O.V

im sitting alone again in one of the benches near the han river and just thinking of many things specially on weather i conffess to her or not.... i sigh and close my eyes....

"hey" i open my eyes when someone just suddenly spoke...

"h-hey" i said 

"so what are you doing here alone you know its not safe" she said 

"i just need some time to think of many things..." i said

"like what?"

"like school and stuff?"

"what kind of stuff?" she said and cocked her head

i close my eyes and enhaled some air... should i tell her now or what? i think its better to tell her right now right?

"jessi-" i was cut off when someone suddenly called her and i look at that person she is running towards us and when she got closer its sooyoung...

"sica i told you to wait for me right? and ohh hi tiffany" she said and smile at me

"hi sooyoung-shi" i said

"oh drop the formalities will yah...." she said and look at jessica "sica here is you chocolate cake that you want" she said to her.... 

the way jessica smiled at her made my heart sink...

"thanks.." said jessica and kissed her in the cheeks...

"awwe so sweet" i said just to get their attention that im still here... and thank god that they didnt even notice my sarcastic voice...

"hehehe mian" said sooyoung and scratch the back of her head...

"for what?" i ask eventhough i think i know why she is sorry

"for public display of affection sica is unpredictable sometimes..." she said 

"so you two are an item now?" i ask

"yeah.." said sooyoung

"since when?" 

"yesterday.." said jessica with a blank tone..

"i better go now its getting late enjoy your date" i said and turn arround and walk while im crying when...

*toot *toot *toot

i woke up and look at the table beside me and turn off the alarm...

arrrrggg thank God its just a dream.. no a nightmare but still why is it i feel it like it so damn real... 

i hold my chest and feel my heart is pounding crazy.....

i rise from my bed and take out my phone from my pocket jacket that i wore yesterday....

when i look at my phone i receive 3 messages from sunny 3 from yul and 1 from jessica.... wait seriously jessica since when did she have my phone number? i open jessica's message and read it...

from: jessi <3

hey good morning this is jessica jung i just got your number from taeyeon 

and im just wonderring if you are busy this afternoon and 

can we hang out or something... but if your are not its ok.. 

anyway have nice day ;)

i sqealed when i read her message and i also open yuri's messages...

from: VP YUL

yah! tiff i think we need to cancel our meeting tomorrow because some of the representatives cant come because they said that they have a tons of things to do so i rescheduled it already..... hehe i just want to remind you...

from: VP YUL

hey taeyeon wants to get your number because jessica wants your number should i gave it to her or what? txt back

from: VP YUL

hey never mind taeyeon already have your number and gave it to jessica sorry.. hehehe anyways hope you dont kill me...

i smile at yuri's antics and now i am thankful to her that she gave my number to taeyeon for taeyeon to give it to jessica...

after that i also open sunny's messages...

from:bunny

yah tiff are you still awake?

from:bunny

nevermind just have a good night

from:bunny

hey good morning i hope you are awake and texted me back anyway someone gave me an invitation to a party... its a birthday party and can you please be my date... not what you think ok... but can you please be with me all through the night she will be there also with her GF so i dont want to be alone...

when i read it i got currious

to:bunny

who's birthday? and why are you so eager to come? and why me?

i ask her and a minute later she reply to my txt

from:bunny 

the invitation said jung sooyeon and they said she is also in our school... and i am not eager to come ok! i just want to know who is that sooyeon.. anyways you come or not?

to:bunny

what time?

from:bunny

its says here the party starts at 8 so i better to pick you up at 7 ok?

to:bunny

make that 7:30

from:bunny 

sure youre the best tiff!

i didnt reply to her message and i open jessi's and text her and i said that im free from that and she also told me that she'll pick me up at 11 and i said ok...

after that i toss my phone into my bed and i look at the clock beside my bed...

"shoot! its 9:30 already!" i run to my bathroom and take a quick shower and went straight to my wardrobe and choose something to wear...

and i saw my pink sleeveless dress and wear it...

i tryied to make my self simple as possible and after i get dressed and meke my hair i look at the time and its 10:50 alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter