SWM 14

SING WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hey sunny make sure this is important or you will see hellfany after this call" i said in the other line

"chill fanny ahh there is something i want to tell you..." said sunny and i think she is a little taken a back

"ok what is it?" i ask

"dara unnie,minzy,cl,and boom backed out they told me that they cant perform in the stage for the last night of our activities so i dont know who will perform then" she said....

dara unnie ,minzy,cl, and boom is the people who will perform in the pageant night they are the last performer for that night... and i cant think of anyone who will perform...

"ok i will try to talk to them again on monday just... just stay put ok?" i saind and she agrees to me....

....................

after the calll i went back to where jessica is sitting and i sit beside her and sigh....

"whats wrong?"

"the people who will perform in the pageant cant perform so i need to find someone who can..."

"why dont you do it?" she ask

"i cant because me,tae and seo will perform in the first part..."

"what about sooyoung? sunny? yuri? hyoyeon?yoona?" she ask

"sooyoung,hyoyeon and yoona will going to perform also in the 2nd part and sunny is the stage manager and yoona will be the production head" i said 

"aww thats hard.." she said and i just nod...

we both become silent and i just sigh again.....

"here!" she said. and i look at her confused...

"huh?"i said 

she pats her legs and said " lay your head down it will calm your nerves.." she said at first i didnt comply but both her hand holds my head and she genlty ley it to her legs....

she is playing with my hair and humming the song that we've heared earlier.....

"jessica?"

"humm?"

"you sing before i've heared you sing before why dont you uhmm... can you... " she cut me off bofore i could finish my words...

"yes you heared me sing before but that is the first and last time i did it..." she said still in her calm soothing voice...

"why is that?"

"because.........because i dont want to sing again" she said and i became silent.....

.............................................................

Jessica's P.O.V.

i know tiffany is already had a bad day because of the phone call and i just sigh.... i ask her why and she she told me everything... i know she is already troubled because there are only few students who is really talented enough to be in that stage.... and she is one of them....

we became silent when suddenly she ask me...

"jessica?" ohh i love it when she is calling my name

"hmm?" i just hum affraid that my voice will crack..

"you sing before i've heared you sing before why dont you uhmm... can you... " i cut her off before she could finish because i know what she is about to ask...

"yes you heared me sing before but that is the first and last time i did it..."i said calmly 

"why is that?"she ask and look at me....

because the last time i sing it in front of you,you just took it for granted

"because.........because i dont want to sing again"i said honestly and she became silent...

FLASHBACK

we are still in the party me and tiffany is still talking like there is no tomorrow but suddenly my cousing suddenly call us and she drag us inside....

actually in this party there ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter