SWM 6

SING WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(soosica is just to cute they are my second OTP hehehehehe i know you want to read more fanny being so jelly jelly right and more of soosica moments so i will give you one hehehehehe)

the whole lunch i just seat beside sooyoung in the garden of they all so call green house...

while i was just sitting there  a question popped in my mind

"soo?"

"hmm?" she just hum while her eyes closed

"did you evr fall in love?" i ask and she looked at me

"yes"

"when?"

"in middle school... i feel for this girl but i cant be with her"

"why? does this girl know?"

"she didnt and also because im afraid of what people might say about if they found out that im gay.."

"ohh..."

"what about you?"

"yes.."

"when?"

"same as you... but i've known her since like grades school she is like my knight in pink armor.."

"pink armor? and how she became your knight.."

"because i was bullied... when i was in grades school but i didnt tell any soul because im afraid that they will bullied me more until one day they aproached me and ask for my lunch money and since i dont have my wallet with me they attacked me with their kick and punch.. and then suddenly she came and before i could found out who is she i lost my conciousness.."

"ohhh... but how did you fall for her?"

"that is when i was in middle school... i was in the theatre room in our school because im having a hard time and i just want some peace and quiet place to think when i got there i saw her there singing practicing some song and since i dont want to interupt her i just stay silent at the back and that is where i fell for her even i dont know her...i just call her eyes smilling princess because i dont know her name..."

"how come you didnt know her? i mean her name?"

"i dont have friends back there im just only with my sister so in school people will just come to me if they need to but to hang out with me... that is a big NO... "

"do you try to talk to her?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter