You're The One For Me (Sungyeol) | onewdub

Be Mine, Infinite? - Infinite Oneshot Request Shop

Sunhee's POV

"For the one hundredth, millionth time... NO!" I replied to one of my close (yet annoying) friends, Lee Sungyeol.

"Oh come on! Y'know you like me!" He poked my shoulder. I knew he was serious about liking me more than a friend, but I didn't see him that way. Don't get me wrong! He's undeniably handsome and he makes me laugh, but... I can't picture myself going out with him.

The bell rang, signalling another entrance to the small cafe.

"Hey, guys!" A happy voice shouted out to us.

Sungyeol's POV

Oh, great... He's here! Just my luck...

"Hey, hyung! What brings you here?" I asked, from the corner of my eyes I could see Sunhee admiring his more than the average handsome features. 

I hate him.

"Oh, nothing! I felt like having a coffee, since I have a paper due tomorrow morning, which I really should get started on!" Sunhee giggled at his reply, while he turned and started talking with her.

That Woohyun... He hasn't even mentioned the fact that he's dating someone from her school... 

I rolled my eyes at them and proceeded to walk myself to school alone.

"Aish... Hyung always get the girl. It's not fair!" I kicked the ground as I walked. 

"You jealous of Woohyun, huh?" a voice said from beside me.

I looked toward my best friend, and frowned at his smirk.

"When did you even get here, Myungsoo?!" I asked, even if he lives just a few blocks away from mine and Sunhee's apartment building.

"Why? Am I not allowed to walk this way to school?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Shut up." I muttered and walked faster.

"You know... I think she likes you." He called out.

"What are you saying? You know that she has always favored hyung over me, even though I've known her since we were little kids." I replied.

"I don't know about that. I mean... From what I can tell, the only reason she likes Woohyun is because of his looks. However, you, on the other hand, you've got more history with her. Y'know what I mean?" He asked.

"No, I really don't know what you're getting at here, Myungsoo." I answered, confused. He sighed, and replied, "You've got more going for you in her eyes!" 

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, getting tired of his so-called advice.

Myungsoo hit me on the arm and said, "It means that you not only have a pretty face with her! She sees you for your personality and sooner or later.. She'll see what a great guy you are! Woohyun is just a phase for her! She barely even knows him compared to you, me, and the rest of Infinite!"

That was true. Woohyun was the last person she met from my group of friends. The only time they actually hung out was when the rest of his friends were together. She was closest to Myungsoo after me, since she worked as a waitress with him for his grandma's restaurant.

I also found it weird that Myungsoo noticed all these things about me... Creepy.

"Are you trying to tell me that you have hidden feelings for me?" I turned to him, trying to hide the smile forming on my lips.

"Haha, you wish!" He replied, and headed inside the gates of our school.

Sunhee's POV

I was sitting in class before homeroom, when Eunice, one of my best friends, came up to me.

"Did you hear?" She asked.

"Hear what?" I was curious.

"Apparently, Hwamin has been dating Woohyun for two weeks now." She answered.

I was silent. Thinking about what she just said.

I thought I would be more upset about this... but I'm not.

"Oh, well... That's good for them." I replied, not knowing what to say.

"You aren't upset, Sunhee?" She asked, sounding surprised.

"Actually, I'm not. Weird, huh?" I said, chuckling a bit.

She shook her head, and smirked. "No, it's not weird at all!"

"What do you mean?"

She smiled and sat in the desk that was connected to mine. "Oh, Sunhee! Sweet Kim Sunhee! You are totally oblivious of your feelings for a certain someone!" 

"For who? I have no idea what you're talking about!" I honestly didn't.

"For Sungyeol, of course! Who else?! Oh my, do you not catch yourself staring at him sometimes?" She asked, placing her hand on my shoulder.

She's noticed it?! I guess... Lately, I have been looking at Sungyeol in a different light... "Oh my god."

She smirked and said, "So, how'd it happen?"

I buried my face in my hands. "I have no idea! Yes, I know he's handsome and he knows how to make me laugh! And that hasn't bothered me before! However, lately, I've been noticing the little things he does! He's never had that effect on me before! Not even Woohyun has had that effect on me!"

"And you're going to his school after classes are over" She stated.

"I am?" I asked.

"Yes."

"I will!" I smiled at her, and the bell rang after class.

----

"Stupid rain!" 

I was standing outside his school for the last twenty minutes, and it has been raining heavily. I didn't even bring an umbrella!

"Sunhee! What the hell are you doing here out in the rain?" 

I turned and saw Sungyeol running toward me. He took me by the arms, and brought me underneath the awning of a nearby store.

I looked up at him, and noticed the worried expression he had on his face. The way his eyebrows furrowed, with his lips at a slight pout.

"Are you crazy? You probably are sick! Look at you! You're soaking wet." He scolded me in a light whisper.

"Sungyeol, I need to tell you something." 

"What? Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Everything's perfect." I stood on my tiptoes, and pressed my lips gently against his. 

At first, he was stiff, then he started to get into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist, while i wrapped my arms around his neck. We both smiled into the kiss. 

We pulled a part, but stayed in each other's arms. "I really do like you, Sungyeol. More than just friends."

"What happened to Woohyun?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Woohyun who?" 

He smiled at that and pulled me in for another kiss.


Hope you guys enjoyed!