Only My Heart Is Chasing and Following You (Dongwoo) | dbsk46

Be Mine, Infinite? - Infinite Oneshot Request Shop

Sunmi's POV

"Are you ready yet?" I heard Dongwoo's voice from outside the bathroom door.

I groaned and yelled, "Oh my god, if you ask me that one more time!"

He replied, "Okay, okay! Fine, but you're taking such a long time to get ready! I'm telling you, we're just going out to shop! We're not going to a ball!"

I glared at the door, and went back to combing my hair. "Alright! I'm almost done! I'll be out in a minute!"

Once I was satisfied with my hair, I opened the door to reveal Dongwoo leaning on the doorframe. "Woah, you're actually ready?" His voice was dripping with sarcasm.

I just hit him on the shoulder and made our way out of the hotel room.

We were in Japan for Infinite's showcase, but they had a free day so we decided on going out to explore Tokyo.

"We're we going?" I asked as we left the hotel.

"Well, I was thinking about going to Shibuya since I know you love to shop. You'd probably enjoy that the most." Dongwoo said as he held my hand tightly, making sure not to lose me in the sea of people.

I smiled and replied, "What about you? Shouldn't we do something that you'd enjoy? It is your day off!"

He shook his head and replied, "No, it doesn't matter to me. Besides, spending the day with you is something that I enjoy the most." I couldn't help but smile at his comment.

"Aish, so greasy! I think you've been hanging out with Woohyun oppa too much!" I replied.

"You're probably right!" He chuckled.

We were walking for twenty minutes when I spotted a Stüssy store and dragged Dongwoo in. I knew that he was a fan of their clothes and owned numerous amount of hoodies from their store.

After shopping, Dongwoo was guiding me to a restaurant that he heard about from his manager.

Dongwoo's POV

I was trying my best to translate the street sign above me, but couldn't figure out what the last two characters said.

"Hey, Sunmi-ah! You took Japanese in high school, right? Do you think you'd be able to translate that sign for me?" I turned to her.

My eyes widened when I didn't see her right next to me. "Sunmi-ah? Cho Sunmi!" I shouted over the crowds of people passing by.

I started looking for the familiar red cardigan that she was wearing. "Sunmi, this isn't funny!" I yelled, thinking this was some sort of prank.

Without me realizing it, my yelling was attracting more and more attention towards me, and some teenagers recognized me as a member of Infinite.

I took out my phone and started dialing her number, "Yoboseyo?" a voice answered.

I looked at the number to check if it was Sunmi's number I was calling. I replied, "Sungjong? Why do you have Sunmi's phone?"

"Ohhh, hyung! She left it at our room last night when we had dinner here! I was gonna give it you guys, but you had already left! Why?" He explained.

I shook my head, and immediately hung up on him.

Sunmi's POV

I felt Dongwoo let go of my hand, as we crossed the street.

I continued walking until I noticed something strange. "Dongwoo~ Why are you letting me lead the way?" I turned and was greeted with an elderly lady. I moved out of her way and began looking everywhere for Dongwoo.

"Dongwoo? Oppa?!" I began retracing my steps. I couldn't start panicking now, or else I would've been crying hysterically.

"! Why does this always happen to me?!" I cursed myself for the many times I've gotten lost. In school, in Lotte World, in Seoul, but never in a different country, where they speak a totally different language! Even though I knew very basic, conversational Japanese, it was still scary.

I walked towards the street crossing where Dongwoo let go of me, and started shouting, "Dongwoo?! Jang Dongwoo!"

I heard somebody calling my name, "Sunmi-ah?" I turned towards the voice, and saw him in the arms of a girl.

I saw him struggle to pry her arms that were holding a tight grasp around his body. He finally got her off of him, and bowed to the girl, who was know sitting on her on the concrete.

He ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. "Ahh! Sunmi-ah! I thought I lost you! Do you know how worried I was?"

I pouted and replied, "Looks like you weren't worried too much! Hmph!" I crossed my arms and turned the other way.

"H-hey! That's not fair! She was only a crazy fangirl!" He shook my shoulders, trying to gain my attention.

I smirked and faced him, "Well then... you're going to have to pay for dinner!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Okay, okay! Let's go!" He said, and put his arm around my waist to make sure I didn't go anywhere.