Sixteen.

Omma.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“!”

 

Byunghun could see Chanhee freaking out. His hands and lips trembling and his eyes darting left and right, unsure of what to do next.

 

“Hos… Hospital...” The younger croaks, trying to snap his husband out of his shaken state. His hand blindly reaching out to grab Chanhee’s arm that was still wounded around his chest under his armpits, in an attempt to hold Byunghun steady, and shaking it hard to get his attention.

 

The method seemed to work as the cogs and gears in Chanhee’s brain started to turn as he s his right arm under Byunghun’s back and his left under the boy’s thighs before quickly lifting him into his strong arms and carrying him to their car.

 

He puts his wife down in the passenger seat, careful not to hit Byunghun’s head against the roof of his car before tugging the seatbelt down and pulling it over his wife’s body, slipping the strap beneath the younger’s huge baby bump and locking it in place.

 

Slamming the door loudly before running to the driver’s seat, he slips into the seat swiftly as he starts the engine at the same time. Without even waiting for the engine to heat up, the redhead reverses out of the porch and onto the main road while pulling his seat belt over his body.

 

He slams his foot down hard on the accelerator, flooring it hard onto the cushion mat on the flooring of his car. He didn’t care if he was driving over the road’s speed limit, his wife’s cries of pain was the only thing he could hear at that moment reminding him that he needed to get them to the hospital fast. Unfortunately no matter how much of a rush he was in, he had no choice but to slam on his brakes when the light turned red causing Byunghun to lurch forward due to the sudden impact.

 

“You ing are you trying to kill me?! Why is the light ing red turn it green now Channie tell it to become green!” Byunghun yells through another contraction as he bends over. His right hand on the dashboard preventing himself from hitting against it and his left protectively over his belly.

 

Breathing heavily, he leans back into his seat, a little more relaxed now that his contraction was gone and Chanhee’s car has also came to a complete stop. But his peace was short lived when another contraction leaves him screaming and grabbing at Chanhee’s white dress shirt, crumpling the neatly ironed sleeve in an instant. His nails digging deep into the older’s flesh as the older jumps in shock.

 

“WHY ARE YOU NOT MOVING I AM IN PAIN AND THE CAR IS NOT MOVING CHANNIE!”

 

Chanhee swallows nervously at how his wife was yelling at him hysterically, barely registering his ridiculous commands.

 

“Byung ah, I can’t drive through the red light. That’s dangerous.”

 

“You know what else is dangerous? Me strangling you to death once this baby is out of me.” Byunghun’s eyes had fire in them, glaring straight at Chanhee.

 

The latter’s adam’s apple bobbed a little as he swallowed his saliva, clearly intimidated by his tiny little wife and his livid yet undeniably adorable wrath.

“Okay my wife, whatever you say. I’ll rocket blast us to the hospital as fast as I can.”

 

Byunghun doesn’t reply, suppressing another yell as his grip on Chanhee’s arm tightened, his nails clawing deeper into his husband’s arm as he mentally apologized. Any harder and he’d probably draw blood out from his husband but that was the least of his concern right now judging from how he was practically leaking amniotic fluid. The leather car seat was slowly starting to get soaked in the disgusting sticky liquid as Byunghun regrets not reminding his husband to put a paper pad underneath before Chanhee sat him in.

 

To his horror, his next contraction was accompanied by a gush of blood as the red liquid floods out and mixes with the messy amniotic fluid making a bigger mess.

 

“Yeah you better rocket blast as there if you don’t want this wet mess to get worse...” The boy mutters under his breath, slight panic rising through his bones.

 

The blood wasn’t a pretty sight to take in.

 

===

 

During his last labour, his amniotic sac ruptured towards the end of it.

 

Which was why Byunghun thought bunny on its way when his water broke. He thought he was almost done delivering his child.

 

Only to have Hyuna examine him and declare that he had only progressed another 2cm making him dilated to a 6cm. But not before she gave him a long lashing down on how dangerous it was for him to sneak out of the hospital saying how they could have faced dire consequences.

 

The good news is bleeding was just part of his dilation much to Byunghun’s relief, and the large amount of blood was just due to his blood disorder. Another good news is that, being 6cm dilated means he is finally progressing into the active labour phase. Which means it won’t be much longer till he can hold his baby in his arms, hopefully.

 

“You can walk around if you’d like. It would speed up the process.”

 

That was Hyuna’s advice to the couple. Which was why they were currently pacing along the corridor, but at the moment Byunghun was just straddling against Chanhee as he muffled a cry into Chanhee’s chest. The latter sweeps his wife’s hair backwards and kisses Byunghun’s forehead, whispering hush tones of encouragement. Only to fall on deaf ears as Byunghun just grunts, asking the poor redhead to shut up and not make a sound because it just further irritates him.

 

“Do you want to go back into the room?” Chanhee cautiously asks, afraid of being yelled at. Not that he was actually complaining, it wasn’t like he could take Byunghun’s place and go through the immense pain of delivering their child.

 

Byunghun could scold him and yell at him for all he wants. He was delivering their precious baby for crying out loud. What was a few nasty words being thrown at him, it couldn’t compare to the pain Byunghun was feeling right now.

 

“Yes.” Byunghun manages to huff out as he lifts himself off Chanhee and holds onto his husband’s arm for support as the older leads him back into the room.

 

Byunghun waddles through the door with his legs open wide, his left hand holding onto Chanhee’s arm while his right behind his back supporting the extra weight of his belly. The baby had moved further downwards, making it hard for the younger to walk any more, he could practically feel bunny’s head pressing on his cervix.

 

“I want to sit on the ball.” Byunghun announces as he sways his hips in front of the bed, his palms firmly placed on the soft mattress to support himself.

 

Chanhee immediately takes the blue yoga ball that was covered in a white sheet and also a medical underpad to him before moving over to the boy and holds him up by swinging his arms under Byunghun’s armpits and moving him from the bed to the yoga ball and seats the boy on it as carefully as possible.

 

The younger bounces lightly on the bouncy ball, in hopes that it would relieve some of the pain from his contractions. His palms rested on the top of his exposed protruding stomach as he slowly rubs them in a circular motion around the whole circumference of it while taking slow deep breaths, his eyes closed as he tried to move his hips to ease the pain.

 

Chanhee kneels in front of Byunghun, his hands holding onto his wife’s knees and squeezing them occasionally to comfort him and assure him that his husband was right there with him. He hopes all of this was going to be over soon, his heart ached at the sight of how much his wife was suffering.

 

Thank you my love, for going through hell twice just to bring our children into this world.

 

===

 

A blood curling scream rips out of Byunghun’s lips as tears ran down his cheeks, his hands grabbing the white sheets beneath him so tight that his knuckles were all white. The boy was currently hunching over on his hands and knees, in which Hyuna mentioned that the said position could relieve some of the pain and of course Byunghun was willing to try whatever that can ease his discomfort. The contractions were coming one after another continuously now, stacking tightly side by side like sardines in a can.

 

He could feel the immense pressure that had been building on his cervix over time.

 

“Channie… Channie it hurts!”

 

“I know sweetheart, I know it hurts. It’ll be over soon alright, I’m here.” Chanhee wipes his wife’s perspiration drenched forehead with a damp cloth before holding onto Byunghun’s right hand with both of his and kissing it.

 

“It’ll all be over soon.”

 

“HUMPHHHH!” The boy lets out another distressed cry, his fingers curling inwards as he squirmed in the bed unable to bear with the pain any longer.

 

“Shh it’s okay. It’s okay.” Chanhee tries to calm his wife down, his arm in a soothing manner up and down. His gaze straight at his wife, full of worry and anxiety.

 

Byunghun has been in labour for far too long, he was worried his feeble wife might not be able to handle any more pain much longer.

 

“Bunny better not say I didn’t do anything for the kid.” The younger’s breathing was shallow as he motions for Chanhee to help him change him position, turning on his side. The older quickly aids him, holding him by his shoulders while he heaves himself and the extra weight of his belly over sideways. Chanhee moves several pillows at the speed of light so that Byunghun could lean his back against the fluffy cotton. The younger faces Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter