One.

Omma.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been five years since Chanhee and Byunghun has welcomed little Chunsa into their lives. Their precious daughter has grown up to be a very dainty and beautiful little girl with huge doe eyes like her father and pink pouty lips which resembled little cherries, just like her mother’s. Byunghun usually tied her jet black hair into two pigtails and secured them with pink rubber bands that had little flowers on them so as to keep Chunsa’s hair off her face.

 

The couple had spoilt her with everything they had, gifted her with everything they possibly can. From the most expensive toys to the prettiest dresses and shoes. The love they showered her was beyond imagination. To Chanhee and Byunghun, Lee Chunsa was a miracle the heavens had blessed them with and now, a second miracle is on its way.

 

Byunghun is six months pregnant with their second child.

 

It was a windy spring morning in March when the boy woke up with a pounding headache and the uncontrollable urge to throw up last night’s dinner into the toilet sink which he eventually did. An extremely worried Chanhee poked his head in soon after to check up on his wife, quickly moving to his side and patting his back gently to ease the discomfort. It was only after what seemed like ages when Byunghun finally felt a little better and lifted his head up for Chanhee to wipe his mouth with a damp handkerchief.

 

“Baby are you alright? What’s wrong? Are you sick?” The older’s brows were furrowed in concern as he helped his wife back into the room and laid the younger comfortably in the king sized bed before tugging the quilt over Byunghun’s small body.

 

“I might have ate something wrong.” Byunghun groans softly as he buried his face in Chanhee’s torso, wounding his arms around the latter’s waist seeking comfort and warmth.

“I have been having this queasy feeling in my stomach and feeling nauseous for days.” The boy whines as Chanhee carrasses Byunghun’s hair gently before landing a kiss on the crown of his head.

 

“Byung ah...” Chanhee heaves Byunghun out of his embrace and cups his wife’s face with both his palms. the younger’s cheeks with his thumbs before moving both his hands down to Byunghun’s own, Chanhee took his wife’s hands into his.

“Do you think you could be pregnant?” The man doesn’t move his focus from Byunghun’s small hands, eyes lowered and gaze fixed on the slender fingers of the younger as he rubs the back of Byunghun’s hands with his thumbs.

 

Byunghun just stares at Chanhee in disbelief as Chanhee rushed to their cupboards, throwing out random stuff onto the ground and ignoring Byunghun’s weak protest saying how he would have to clean that up later. Finally pulling out a rectangular box that screams PREGNANCY KIT on its box in big bold text, Chanhee beams brightly and rushed to Byunghun’s side carefully pulling him out of the bed and pushing him into the toilet claiming Byunghun to take the test.

 

Byunghun just rolled his eyes, knowing that given his body condition it wasn’t that easy to conceive but still decided to take the pregnancy test anyway. Putting the stick on the sink after he was done and washing his hands, the boy reappears from the toilet and plops himself back on the bed heavily, asking for a back massage from Chanhee. But Chanhee just ignored the boy and made his way into the toilet, unable to wait to check the results.

 

“It doesn’t come out that fast Channie. And I’m pretty sure it’s...”

 

“WE’RE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY!” Chanhee yells as he flung the stick at Byunghun who quickly avoids it in disgust yelling back at Chanhee that his pee was literally on the stick.

 

Guess he would have to change the sheets as well. But what did Chanhee say? They were going to have another baby? Was he really expecting? The boy picked the stick up to confirm the results and his eyes widened twice its size the moment his sight came into contact with the stick. Two lines displayed clearly, even clearer than when he first took the test when he was pregnant with Chunsa. The first time he was pregnant the second line was so faint they almost thought it was a false alarm.

 

Positive.

 

===

 

"Appaaaaa!" Little Chunsa ran straight into her father's arms, clinging onto him like a koala with all four limbs wrapping themselves around her father’s lower body as Chanhee barely manages to catch her, putting down his thin black tie that he was trying to put on in front of a full length mirror.

 

The girl was already dressed in her freshly ironed white and blue pleated uniform, her hair presumably tied up by Byunghun in two neat french braids from the top of her head all the way to the bottom on each side secured by baby blue ribbons.

 

Chanhee chuckles, seeing how adorable his daughter is as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter