(9)

The Reversal

Taehyun woke up against unfamiliar warmth as he felt the arms around him tighten as he move. He snuggled a little closer as he felt the cool air hitting his bare skin. He was wondering if someone turned the AC on but then the remembered how it rained hard last night. He was starting to drift back to sleep when everything suddenly came into his realization. Springing up in pure reflex he eyed the man beside him who remained sleeping despite his abrupt movement.  He was breathing heavily without noticing as he keep his gaze onto Seungyoon who was still sleeping so comfortably as he was feeling the complete opposite at the moment. He did his best to calm all his down and try recalling everything that happened that night.

The rain, the knock on his door and the warm embrace that was Kang Seungyoon.

He hit his forehead a few times as he remembers everything vividly now. He actually said yes to Kang Seungyoon. Sighing in defeat he looked at Seungyoon again and resist the urge to touch his hair. He did it anyway, brushing the strands away from his sleeping face despite how his rational self was telling him not to. He feels the soft locks glide his fingers as he lies down again, resting his head on his arm as a pillow as he admire Seungyoon’s sleeping face. The mentioned man started stirring, hands looking probably for Taehyun as he started tapping the free space in between them. The younger started scooting closer to the older’s gasp until he was in his embrace again, head rested on his chest hearing how his heart was beating fast just last night.

“Good morning.” He then hears Seungyoon, voice raspy and hoarse as he feel a soft kiss planted on his head.

Taehyun blushed and he buried his face more on Seungyoon’s chest to hide it despite how the other would probably not see t anyway. He inhales the other’s morning scent feeling his head get muzzy and fuzzy all of the sudden. He was probably getting his self into trouble but he didn’t care as Seungyoon started rubbing his back with soothing circles. He closed his eyes and greeted back as he breathed in an air of relief, maybe the first time in the few days when he was around Seungyoon.

“I think we need to get up.” Seungyoon spoke again, hand not stopping on rubbing the small of Taehyun’s back.

The younger hums in agreement as he pushed his self away from Seungyoon, sitting up in the process.

As soon as he was sitting face to face with the older he felt Seungyoon’s gaze in him and he was feeling uncomfortable with it. “Stop starring.” But the other male didn’t and continued looking at Taehyun sporting a small smile as he admires the person who makes his heart beat like crazy.

“I said quit starring.” Taehyun repeated, voice almost whispering as he lowered his head in embarrassment.

“You should keep your head up and smile...” He hears Seungyoon say as he grab his chin and tilt it up, locking his eyes with him again. “…you look beautiful like that.” His blushed again but this time he wasn’t able to hide it. The way Seungyoon was still looking at him made his cheeks swell more and he was shy as he squeezes the sheets beneath the both of them. Another kiss was planted on his head before Seungyoon finally decided it’s time for them to get out of bed.

Seungyoon proposed to shower first asking for permission if he could use the younger’s kitchen. Taehyun raised an eyebrow upon hearing the request as Seungyoon was now slowly shading off clothes. The younger heard Seungyoon reasoned out as he hurriedly turned his back from the talking male. The older said he’ll be making breakfast and Taehyun just said a quick yes before exiting the room in haste. He leaned against the door after shutting it close feeling his heart beat in the process. He tried to calm it down but the said vital organ on his chest wasn’t cooperating to say the least so he decided to go down and take a short walk around the neighborhood. It was a 20 minute walk down the block and back to his apartment and now Taehyun is facing his bedroom door. He knocked a few times and upon hearing no reply he decided to go in. The shower was still on as peek his head in so he decided to choose some clothes before heading out again until the male in his bathroom finishes. He glace over his shoulder to his clock on his bed side table taking note that it was already pass 6:30 and he has a café to open at 8. Maybe Taehyun was too busy rummaging his closet or maybe he was too preoccupied thinking how he could be at the café on time he didn’t heard the bathroom door open with a soft click. Slow footsteps came unheard as the younger was still busy wrecking his drawer and in no time familiar pair of arms wrapped around his waist followed by a head rested on his shoulder. He produced a not so manly squeak cursing under his breath in the process as he felt slow breathing hit the back of his neck.

“Yah!” he all but shouted, side-eyeing the head that was now rested on his left shoulder. Seungyoon has his eyes closed a smile on his lips as he remain unbothered of the younger’s outburst.  The younger almost doubled over as he felt his heart pound against his chest upon seeing the sight that was Kang Seungyoon. He turn his attention back to the scattered clothes in front of him muttering a ‘..Don’t scare me like that..’

Seungyoon just gave him a small squeeze, not muttering a word as he continued hugging Taehyun. Minutes have passed just like that and Taehyun had chosen a dozen of clothes for today but Seungyoon has yet to let go of him. “I think you should be making breakfast..”Taehyun proposed as he saw the clock’s handle passed 7AM. Seungyoon released an audible sigh and Taehyun giggled at this as the said man started muttering protest under his breath.

“Okay, okay..” Seungyoon said in defeat as he let go of Taehyun and spun him around for him to look. He stared at Taehyun for a while before aiming a kiss in the younger’s forehead. The kiss was soft and Taehyun closed his eyes to at least feel the warmth.

“I know it’s too early to kiss you in the lips.” Seungyoon then said as he moved away. “ But I hope someday I can.” He added, a small smirk now evident on his lips as he saw Taehyun blushing. “I’ll be downstairs, go take a bath.”

Taehyun just muttered a yes as he plop his self on his bed as the door close. He took hold of  the fabric on his chest and hit it a few times as he fill how his heart was beating too fast.

“What the hell am I doing?”

 

***

A/N

helloooo. guess who updated.

so well Mino was great in SMTM like so great.

so maybe i'll be updating once a weak, specifically on

weekends co'z its the only time im home from university.

So yeah, this chap is so so im sorry. TT.TT

for those people who just read and dont sub, anyeong... you can sub anytime you want,

COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE if you like

what do you think of this chap, fluffy?no? okay,bye :))