Save me, Love me

save me, love me

ChoonHee woke up the next morning graving for water after so much drinking last night. She looked around and realizes she is now sleeping on Jaejoong’s bed with the bird chirping at the corner of the room. Even though she couldn’t remember much from last night she was sure she had passed out on the living room floor. None the less she yawned and removed the cover before getting out of bed to search for water. She yawned once again as she walked down the hall and was about to turn toward the kitchen when something caught her eye in the living room. She turns her head and to her surprise lying on the ground is Yunho sleeping on his side and in his arm is Jaejoong who is still fast asleep. ChoonHee felt her heart sank as she couldn’t believe her eyes. Could it be that Jaejoong and Yunho are together? Was this the reason why Yunho is always constantly around never leaving her alone with Jaejoong unless he has work? All the questions she has been asking herself regarding Yunho and Jaejoong seem to have been answered. She felt her chest tightening like someone had yank out her heart and step on it countless times.  She slowly walked back into the bedroom and closed the door before sliding down to the floor below. ChoonHee had come to Seoul in hope to get Jaejoong’s to agree to marrying her and she will make sure he live a wonderful live and yet she suddenly felt like the trip was a waste. She felt like the stupidest girl that ever walked the earth. Just remembering her proposal to Jaejoong a few days ago made her ashamed of herself.

"no...i mustn't think this way...there is no way Jaejoong oppa and Yunho oppa are a couple...there is just no way it could be true..." she thought to her self

Yunho and Jaejoong begin to stir in their sleep before they begin to open their eyes. Yunho yawned as well as Jaejoong when they realize the kind of position they are in. Their face is only 4 inches apart as they can feel each other’s breath upon their face. Yunho and Jaejoong quickly pulled back in surprise as Yunho slam up against the coffee table and banged his head. He groans in pain as he clinched to the back of his head where it is throbbing. Upon the sudden sound, ChoonHee walked back into the living room.

“What happen?” she asked upon seeing Yunho groaning in pain while lying on the ground.

“He hit the table…?” Jaejoong spoke a bit embarrass that he actually slept in Yunho’s arm. He couldn’t even remember what happen; he must have drunk so much last night.

Rather than concern, ChoonHee felt a bit happy because she felt like Yunho Deserve it. This must be god’s divine punishment for stealing Jaejoong from her.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong asked upon the strange expression on her face

ChoonHee smiled “nope…nothing is wrong…”

Yunho made breakfast but couldn't forget the fact that Jaejoong was in his arm. Because of this, it was hard for him to look at Jaejoong and Jaejoong was the same. They avoid eye contact all morning since they woke up. ChoonHee stood in the middle of the kitchen staring from a bashful Yunho who is making omellete to a shy Jaejoong sitting in the living room.

"what is this? the blossoming of high school love?" she wonder to herself

After eating breakfast, Yunho had to go to work again as ChoonHee is left alone with Jaejoong. She couldn’t help but have the urge to question Jaejoong regarding the kind of relationship he had with Yunho. But she couldn’t bring herself to ask fearing the answer. She had always thought that Yunho and Jaejoong couldn't get along because Yunho always and they always get in to fight. She thought for sure Jaejoong will hold grudges against him but these last couple of days seem to be saying otherwise.

“are you going somewhere?” Jaejoong asked upon seeing ChoonHee all dress up

“yep…Tomorrow is my last day here so I’m going to go hang out with some old friends…” she smiled before fixing her make up

“I see…well has fun….”

Jaejoong was about to leave when ChoonHee spoke

“Oppa…about my proposal…”

Jaejoong was quiet as he waited for ChoonHee to finish

“tomorrow…I’ll be leaving Seoul…and...” he recalls the scene she saw this morning as she hesitate "..about you and...and...Yunho...what...what kind of relationship do you two have?..." she finally asked

“Yunho? relationship? what..."

“W-Well you look at the time? I’m running late…we’ll discuss this later…by Oppa” she spoke before rushing toward the door, putting on her shoe and exited the apartment before Jaejoong could say a word. She didn't want to hear it, if they have become more then just friends, she felt like her world will crumble. Ever since she was small, playing with Jaejoong has become something she looked forward to every day. Playing a marry couple was what she hope will become true once they grew up. But if Jaejoong doesn't have any interest in woman, then this will crush everything she had dream of since little.

He watched her from his balcony as she ran toward the street in a hurry. He wasn't sure why she will ask such a random question. But he probably won't be able to answer the question either because he himself isn't sure what kind of relationship he have with Yunho. Have they gone back to being friends? is he hoping for something more? could it be that there isn't any relationship between them but just two neighbors hanging out? Jaejoong begin to think about the proposal ChoonHee had asked him. Since she will be going home tomorrow, she will want an answer. It wasn’t like Jaejoong want to reject her proposal. If he wanted to forget the past and move on, marrying ChoonHee will the best course of action. However if he marry her in the state he is in now, it will be more like he is only marrying her because he felt responsible for Eun Chae’s death. This will be cruel to ChoonHee and unfair to her. Not to mention that once ChoonHee finds out the kind of life he is living, she will look at him with disgust rather than love. He recalls the embarrassing moment from this morning and even now he could still feel the warmth of Yunho’s body near his. He couldn’t shake off the feeling nor could he stop his heart from racing. How could he accept her proposal when he himself isn’t sure how he feels about Yunho. At times he felt like things has return to normal and yet at times he felt bitterness toward Yunho for forgetting what happen in the past. Should he tell Yunho and get everything over with or should he kept it a secret and allow Yunho to continue his life the way it is now with no worries or distress. If Jaejoong think about it, he would rather see his friends smiling rather than having them suffer the way he did. Just then someone knocked at his door. Thinking ChoonHee had forgotten something, Jaejoong went to open it but to his displease standing there is none other than JI-hoon, the guy he has been sleeping with to forget his pain and suffering.

“I see you are still alive?” he grinned at Jaejoong “may I come in?”

Jaejoong only glares “not today…in fact…I think it’s time to call it quit”

JI-hoon’s smile faded “what? There is no such thing as quitting Jaejoong…you don’t decide when to call it quit, I do…”

He begins to step closer to Jaejoong as he back away.

“Don’t think that I’ll just let you slip away Jaejoong…once I found something I like, I tend to keep it no matter what…”

“Leave…!”Jaejoong glared which took JI-hoon by surprise. All the years that he had ed Jaejoong, he had never seen this kind of expression from him before. It was the usual blank expression whenever they use to do it. Even when he abuse Jaejoong, he did not make a single sound of pain.

“Did you found another guy to huh?!” Ji-hoon snapped as he dislikes the change in Jaejoong

“There is no one…I just don’t want to continue doing this anymore, not with you or with anyone else”

JI-hoon became overwhelm with rage that he forced his way into the apartment before slamming Jaejoong up against the wall.

“Don’t mess with me Jaejoong! if this is a joke, I advise you to stop” he glare

“This is not a joke”

JI-hoon looks Jaejoong in the eye and could see he was serious “no…no…NO! I WON’T ALLOW IT!”

He grabbed into Jaejoong’s arm and dragged him into the bedroom before pushing him onto the bed.

“You want to quit?! Fine…but I’m going to you so hard that your will no longer be able to accept another !!!”

Jaejoong could see the anger in JI-hoon’s eyes and the expresions of a man who is going for a kill. He had never felt so much fear before as his body went completely numb. For the first time, Jaejoong realize what kind of dangerous decision he had made. Sleeping with Ji-hoon was one of them and now he is in a situation he isn’t sure how to get out of. The only thing he could think about doing is just allow Ji-hoon to do as his please and until he is satisfy so he will leave. He pray that ChoonHee will not come home anytime soon because it will pains him to see her look at him with terrify and disgusted expression. Suddenly a image flashed before his eyes, it was this morning when he woke up realizing he was in Yunho’s arm. It felt so warm and so comfortable. This was the feeling he never felt even though so many had held him in their arms. It was the kind of warmth he has been longing for and doesn't want to be tainted.

“no…” Jaejoong mumbled as JI-hoon looms over him “no…no…NO!”

Jaejoong begin to struggle but JI-hoon would not allow him to escape as he pin Jaejoong’s arm above his head.

“I don’t want this! I don’t want this!!” Jaejoong shouted in hope to get free but it was no use, JI-hoon is a lot stronger and bigger than he is. If this continues, Jaejoong will be and the warmth from this morning will be replaced by the coldness of this man.

Yoochun couldn’t forget what he saw last night, he didn’t like the idea that Yunho had gotten closer to Jaejoong even though he was the reason everyone separated. He didn’t want to lose to Yunho and wanted to prove to Jaejoong that he too can help him. After spending the entire morning debating what he should do, he decided he need to visit Jaejoong and try to apologize again. He reached Jaejoong’s apartment building and sat in his car for a few minutes wondering what he is going to say or do. He laid his head against the stirring wheel wondering if he is being too desperate. He lifted his head and looked toward the apartment building and to his surprise, a little girl was standing at the gate with a horrify expression on her face. She looked right at him before pointing toward the balcony that is attached to Jaejoong’s apartment. He turns back to the girl but she had disappeared. At this moment he felt like something is wrong as he rushed out of his car and ran toward the apartment. He climbed the stairs and walked down the hall when he realizes Jaejoong’s apartment door is wide open which is usual.

“Jaejoong?” he called as he knocks on the open door however he received no response. The first thing he heard once inside was the loud chirping of birds and sound of their wings flapping. Yoochun walked toward the bedroom and as he gets closer he could hear other noises through the crack of the door.

“Stop!!” Jaejoong’s loud voice ringed as Yoochun quickly open the door.

His eyes widen in shock at what is before him. Jaejoong pined to the bed as his clothes have been torn and a man looms over him with his pants down and his manhood out ready to force its way into him. Something in Yoochun snapped as his inner demon took over.

Yunho is at his job on his lunch break eating a sandwich while looking at his phone. He poundered whether to make hot pot later for dinner or if they should grill. Just then he heard a loud ring causing him to winch in pain.

“Help Jaejoong!!” a familiar voice ring in Yunho’s mind as he groan in pain “please…help!”

The headache lasted for a few seconds before it faded away. Yunho felt like this is de ja vu, if he recalls, he heard this voice before and at that moment Jaejoong was really in trouble. Unknowingly to Yunho, this voice was also heard by 3 other individuals.

“U-unnie?...” ChoonHee mumbled as her friends looked at her

“What’s wrong?” one of them asked

“I don’t know…for a minute there I thought I heard my sister’s voice…”

“That’s impossible…he died right?”

“Y-yea…”

However ChoonHee felt this overwhelming feeling that something is wrong. She end up excusing herself from her friends and ran back to the apartment.

Junsu was in the middle of a meeting for a big time contract deal when he heard the voice. He couldn’t explain it but it sounded so clear and so loud as if this person was standing right next to him.

“Junsu?..Junsu?” came the voice of the client he is speaking to

“a-ah y-yes…sorry…”

The client looked at Junsu a bit disappointed that the company they choose to form a contract with did not seem at all interested. They continue with the meeting but Junsu’s mind were somewhere else as he felt like he had to be somewhere else right now.

“Sorry!..” Junsu stood up and bow “there seem to be an emergency; I’ll let my secretary handle the contract deal...if you will excuse me!”

Junsu rushed out of there before hoping into his car and drove off down the street ignoring the cry of his secretary.

Changmin had just come back to Seoul from his business trip to the Jeju Island. He was planning to go home, change and head out to meet Jaejoong and Yunho. However when he got off the plan, he heard the voice pleading for help. Without any hesitation, Changmin rushed through the crowds and got into a taxi before asking the drive to go to Jaejoong’s apartment. He can’t explain it but he can feel it in his heart that something terrible just took place and he needs to get there as soon as possible or it might be too late.

Yunho was the first to arrive back at the apartment since his work place wasn’t far. The first thing he did was rush into Jaejoong’s apartment and with the door wide open, it only made him uneasy. He could hear ruffling noises from the bedroom as he went there and to his surprise Yoochun were already there punching some guy. This guy was already slipping in and out of consciousness with bruises and bleeding everywhere.

“yoochun?! Yah yoochun!!! Stop it! You going to kill him!!!” Yunho shouted as he tried to get Yoochun off of JI-hoon

Yoochun on the other hand felt like he has not finish yet. This guy before him needed to die, he needed to disappear right here and right now. Yunho desperately tried to stop Yoochun and even got punch in the face for it.

“he can’t take any more hits Yoochun! You will really kill him and then go to Jail!! Is that what you want?!” Yunho shouted

 Yoochun turn to face Yunho with anger in his eyes. He let go of Ji-hoon and instead grab onto the collar of Yunho’s shirt before slamming him against the wall.

“this is all your fault Yunho!! I won’t forgive you!!!”

“what? how is this my fault?” Yunho asked as he can feel the grip on his shirt tightening around his neck.

“It’s your fault…your fault…if you haven’t blame Jaejoong, none of this would have happen! You started it, you started it all! You set the wheel of hell rolling and now look what happen!! The group separated, jaejoong was blamed and abandon…he went through depression, almost kill himself so many times as well as sleep with erted baster like this guy!! And just a moment ago, he was almost if I haven’t come in time!! You don’t deserve to be here Yunho!  You don’t deserve to be near jaejoong!!”

“blame Jaejoong? what did I blame him off that will pisst you off so much huh?! why don’t you remind me!?”

Jeajoong Knew where this was going and didn’t like it. Even though he hated Yunho for forgetting what he did, he also wanted to protect the smile Yunho was able to express because he forgot it.

“Yoochun…wait?!” Jaejoong shouted

“YOU IN BLAME HIM FOR KILLING EUN CHAE !!” Yoochun shouted with true anger taking Yunho by surprise.

“w-what do you mean?...I..I didn’t blame him” Yunho spoke in disbelief that Yoochun will accuse him of something so horrible

“You did! You lead all of us to point our finger at him! you had as much to do with Eun chae’s death as everyone else and yet you shifted the blame onto him and forced him to shoulder it alone!! he end up this way because of you!! if you haven't blame him, none of us would follow and we all will still be together living happily!!”

Yunho begin to feel a major headache coming as images flashed before his eyes. The images were beginning to get clearer and clearer as he sees all of them playing near the river. Jaejoong and Eun chae were trying to catch some fish and he went to pick a fight with Jaejoong. There were pushing and hitting before Eun chae got pushed into the water. Yunho felt like his head was splitting apart, every image he sees, he felt like someone bang his head with a hammer.

“Now you see Yunho! Because you started it all that everything end up this way!!”

“Is that true?...” came ChoonHee’s disbelief and angry voice as she emerges by the door “is this true? Did all of you really blame Jaejoong for my sister’s death?!”

To be continue………………..