Monsters

(On Hold) Truth In Between Your Fangs And Claws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung let out a long deep sigh as he leaned his head back to the locker's door, causing a soft thud. He kicked the dusty tile floor again, absent-mindedly sulking at how lazy the janitors were for only wanting to clean the school when it was already empty.

He glanced a little at the sight outside the school—still the same as three hours ago, non-stop downpour—before he sighed again, shoving both his hand into the pocket of his pants.

He stayed on the same spot for a few minutes before he heard a familiar voice calling his name and he lifted his head instantly, slightly smiling at his caller.

"Sorry to make you wait", Hoseok said as he glanced at the weather outside, "But too bad it's raining.. We can't do it outdoor.."

Taehyung clicked his tongue, "How about your or my house, hyung..?"

"Oh, that's nice too!"

Hoseok grinned at the younger before he went to the plastic basket at the side of the lockers, ready to grab his umbrella which he brought this morning, but now it was nowhere to be found.

"What's wrong, hyung?", Taehyung jogged after him, tilting his head to get a better view of the empty yellow basket which was beside the lockers, a little bit damp on its lower part; an evidence as a place to put umbrellas there.

"Urm.. I put mine here—"

"And you left it there with no name or something?" Taehyung cut him and Hoseok nodded, still not understanding what he did.

"Oh God, hyung," Taehyung sighed as he rubbed his temples. "You should never do that. If you leave it there without a name others will take it..".

Hoseok blinked few times more before the suddenly the realization hit him and he cursed silently.

"Well," Taehyung shrugged as he put up a little shooting smile, "Let's just pretend it was a gift for the lucky person."

Hoseok chuckled a little hearing the youngers positive-minded comment. "Alright, so right now it's still raining and we can't go home," he paused then puffed his cheeks out thinking for something, "what about we go to some of the empty classes upstairs? I bet most of the students are still here."

Taehyung snorted, "Well, of course, hyung. They can't go home in this weather just like us,” as he headed to the nearest classroom on the first floor.

A soft creaking sound could be heard as Taehyung's slender fingers gripped a hold of the door handle, pushing it down as he went inside with Hoseok following him from behind like a lost puppy, not knowing where he was heading. But it wasn't his fault though, he got here for a month only and it might be considered normal for someone as forgetful like him as well.

Taehyung looked around before he took two chairs and dragged them aside since he knew they needed some space for their training, with Hoseok helping him, taking four or five chairs at once.

After few minutes of pushing the chairs aside, Taehyung finally spoke up. "Well, I guess this is enough?"

Hoseok nodded as Taehyung dropped down his bag, eager for Hoseok's teaching. At least he found something interesting to study for, other than those hours of boring subjects and monotone lectures.

"Alright. Here," Hoseok passed his bag to Taehyung who wasn't so ready but still managed to catch it.

"Hold it tightly."

Taehyung nodded and did so obediently. He took a few steps backwards, just in case if that what Hoseok will do is dangerous. His fingers gripped on the side of the bag firmly as he hold it a few inches in front of his face, and Hoseok took this as the green light.

He fisted his hand steady before swinging it forward in quick motion; meeting with the soft material of his own bag, causing a loud thud, and Taehyung swore if he didn't hold the bag firmly right then, he might end up with a broken nose because boy, Hoseok was ing strong and those half-toned biceps weren't there for nothing.

"That," Hoseok said as he took down his bag that Taehyung was still holding, "is how you should punch. Not like those losers from last time."

The younger nodded in awe. Mouth slightly opened and his eyes were as big as those squirrels he saw in the park near his condo; another thing Hoseok should note as Taehyungs natural habits.

"So, still interested?" he asked with a single eye brow raised and Taehyung nodded his head excitedly, grinning like a little child who just got a candy.

Hoseok took his bag, doing exactly what Taehyung did before he told the younger to punch whenever he was ready.

At first, Taehyung was not sure. He would lash out to random places, striking with uncertain strength which made him grit his teeth to endure the pain that his fingers where feeling. But Hoseok guided him patiently, every time he landed his fist on the fabric, telling the younger to focus on one place, giving him some tips not to hurt himself, and kept on the non-stop praises to motivate Taehyung. Long story short, Taehyung thought that Hoseok is a good teacher to learn new things with interest, a good friend to not lose faith or hope and maybe a good boyfriend material since he looked cute whenever he smiled or laughed.

Eventually, Taehyung was doing well and Hoseok was praising him, telling him he is a fast learner. His punches were getting stronger smoother and lighter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter