Nope

(On Hold) Truth In Between Your Fangs And Claws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on, man!!”

Jimin ran to Taehyung who called or more like yelled at him. Taehyung hung his hand around his friend’s shoulder, laughing manically like an old drunken man -after drinking eight bottles of Soju—who had totally lost his mind.

Jimin just snorted and shook his head at his best friends behavior, knowing very well the 4D-boy’s personality since they had known each other for a long time, too long to even remember.

Taehyung was blabbering nonsense from what anime they should watch after they got home, what they should eat after this, about how hot the weather was, to things that Jimin could never understand since Taehyung talked in his alien language. Still, whatever it was, Jimin would always pay attention to every word that his friend said. He never cut or interrupted Taehyung when he talked, Jimin found the stories really interesting and entertaining just like the speaker himself—full of amusement.

Jimin had always believed in Taehyung’s words ever since they were little, even if Taehyung was lying at that time. Like when he told the slightly shorter lad about ghost, vampires, zombies and other scary stories. So it wasn’t something unusual for Jimin to always fall for Taehyung’s pranks.

But this time, Jimin couldn’t help but to space out a little when Taehyung started with his little preaching. Jimin’s mind was still full of the event that happened at the locker room before, and questions already popped out here and there about how Min Yoongi knew his little secret that even Taehyung, his best buddy didn’t even know.

 

Did Yoongi saw him while doing it..?

 

No.

That wasn't possible. He was sure no one was there at school, but...

Jimin mentally shook his head trying to shoo away all the questions and flashbacks from his mind. But he was too absorbed with his thoughts that he didn’t even realized they had reached his house already, the place they usually went after school like a daily routine.

Taehyung then bended down, lifting up the vintage rug with ‘WELCOME’ written on it, he took the small key which was hidden beneath it. Jimin didn’t mind Taehyung’s action at all. Those things were totally normal between them. Taehyung would always clme to his house, since he lived alone in his apartment and Jimin’s mother didn’t seem to dislike either, though she rarely was home. Taehyung already knew every little detail about Jimin’s house as if it was his own home, sweet home. He knew where Jimin would put the keys or other important things and he could even take all of them without looking—like a little kid going to the bathroom at midnight, half-asleep.

They went in, immediately rushing to Jimin’s room—their number one place to hang out.

Taehyung then went to Jimin’s DVD collections, quickly taking some random movies they would watch later, as the home owner needed to take care of Taehyung’s mess, for not closing the door again.

After getting everything ready for their small home theater, Taehyung put in the first movie, absolutely comfortable in the couch—already booking a VIP place for his best friend.

Jimin lazily sat down, watching the film that they probably had watched more than hundreds times, yet Taehyung could never get bored while watching it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter