Irresistible

(On Hold) Truth In Between Your Fangs And Claws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jimin woke up as usual with Taehyung still sleeping next to him—totally comfortable; both legs spread wide and his hand on top of Jimin's stomach, as if it was his own house. But Jimin didn't mind at all since he would always be in this situation every single morning when Taehyung slept over, ever since they were kids.

"Yah, wake up!! We're going to be late if you don't move your lazy right now!"

Jimin's high pitched yelling didn't affect Taehyung at all. Well, they had always been together since they were little. But that didn't make Jimin give up, instead he went to take a shower first, got ready and took then the leftover Japchae from the fridge. He reheated his friend's favorite food only to make him awake, getting ready for school.

 

Soon Taehyung, who was still half asleep, came and sat by the dining table, already positioning himself for breakfast. Jimin joined Taehyung and hurried him to finish quickly, nagging at him like a mother. After ten more shouts and checking everything, both males got out to catch the bus.

Five minutes of bus ride and Jimin and Taehyung took off and walked a few more blocks until they saw a familiar sight. Many teenagers around their age wearing same uniform, some were walking alone—busy with their own phones, some were walking while chatting with their friends and some couples were walking side by side; smiling happily to each other as their hands were entangled tightly. But all heading to the same place, Yeong-Do High.

Finally arriving at the school, Jimin took out some of his books from the locker with Taehyung not too far away, taking out his shoes. They both parted their ways, going to different classes even though they were on the same year.

Jimin was about to enter the class before he caught a familiar figure walking to the stairs from a far. A sudden heat was creeping up to Jimin's face as he quickly averted his gaze and went inside his class, getting ride of all the thoughts about that one person who made him blushing even by just looking at him early in the morning—

Min Yoongi.

 

 

-o0o-

 

 

Class went on like usual, Jimin at the third row and second from the left kept quiet the whole study session. Diligently taking notes from the teacher, not chatting with anyone beside him or any of his classmates. It wasn't like he had anyone to talk to, he was known as a loner after all. His only and best friend was Taehyung and Jimin could only speak with the 4D boy without looking up.

Yep, only him. Not the pale skinned arrogant senior who thought of himself too highly and annoying as hell, definitely not.

 

Jimin put back all of his books to his desk locker, then got out only to meet his best buddy after the bell rang twice. Many students hurried to the cafeteria, afraid that they wouldn't be able to eat since the cafeteria was too crowded and the small food amount there didn't help either. Fortunately, Jimin had packed two lunch boxes for him and Taehyung before they went out, heading to school.

Jimin peeked from outside of Taehyung's class, but his friend wasn't there. So he went in and put the food on Taehyung's desk with a small yellow post,

 

Your lunch, bro ^-^ I can't find you,
so I'll just leave it here.
P.S. Don't forget to clean it up later,

- Your Best Buddy

 

Jimin then skipped out to the cafeteria, wanting to eat there rather than the class. He didn't really want to be in the same room with those loud girls, gossiping about little unimportant things, such as the latest Kdrama episode from last night, the trending Kpop idol now, the hottest guy in the school, even until bad mouthing their own friends who were absent.

Pfftt, girls.

 

Jimin was about to walk down the stairs aa he was shoved to the wall, hard.

"Yo, Park Jimin! Where's my money, huh?!"

He weakly looked up, meeting with his caller—Kim Jongin, one of those seniors who really loved to bother his peaceful life.

Jimin knew Jongin wouldn't leave him alone empty handed, the elder would always beat him up when he reeled like it, whether Jimin wants it or not, because Jongin was the principal's nephew.

 

"I, uh.. I didn't even bring any c-cent with me.., r-really.."

Jongin looked down to Jimin's hand. He snatched the younger's lunch box then push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter