Dissapoint

(On Hold) Truth In Between Your Fangs And Claws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung ran all the way on the school corridor. His neck had probably gone numb from constantly looking here and there as his eyes scanned the entire third floor, searching for a certain figure.

He dragged his feet faster in disappointment every time those seniors shook their head when he asked them,

 

“Do you know Jung Hoseok?”

He didn’t know why he acted like this. He didn’t know why he immediately got up when the bell rang—not even thinking that Jimin might be looking for him when he was not on his class. He didn’t know why this sudden urge filled him as he thought about the older lad he just barely knew, but Taehyung felt like he had this interest built towards Hoseok.

He couldn't wait for the other lad to teach him as he rushed at him like an eager eight years old kid in front of an ice cream shop. Still, Taehyung was sure he didn’t look for the dark haired male for that reason alone. Yet at the same time he wouldn't want to know that other reason.

Taehyung had always been a fan of gangs stories, mafias and bad boy serials so there wasn’t any other particular reason than that, at least he wanted to believe in that theory.

Developing feelings for a stranger and love at first sight wasn’t his thing and he knew it wasn’t going to bring anything good.

 

Taehyung stopped on his track when a kind senior finally told him, that she knew Hoseok and that he was probably at the changing room.

He tried to push away all the thoughts that kept bugging his mind as his feet brought him in front of the place he wanted to go.

He put his hand on the door knob, clearly it wasn't locked. So no one was inside? But what if Hoseok was there with clothes off or ...

Taehyung shook his head, not wanting to imagine it and gave his mind some encouraging positive reason not to feel awkward even if Hoseok would really be inside. It was totally normal since he, already got used with Jimin being ever since they were little, so it wasn't going to be something so embarrassing, right?

His hand slowly turning the knob, causing a little creaking sound as he tried to peek inside.

"Hyu—"

 

And then Taehyung lied to himself. Of all those thoughts he had determined before, came crushing down the second his eyes found the person he was looking for,

but shirtless.

He was frozen on spot, not knowing what to do. But even if he did, he doubt that he would move from that space since he could still enjoy the perfect sight before him.

Taehyung knew Hoseok probably had abs or that he had a built body at least, knowing by his experiences in fighting and manly posture. Though his body wasn’t the most impressing one compared to many other celebrities or athletes, it would be a big, fat lie if Taehyung said Hoseok didn’t excite him.

He had a toned chest but not too much since Taehyung found it disgusting if they looked like s, ew. And though he might have those visible scars on his chest, it couldn’t bring down the fineness of those half-built muscles with his somewhere-close-to-six-packs stomach perfectly fit with his figure.

His arms didn’t looked huge with overly muscle on every inch, but Taehyung was sure they were really strong since the older lad had easily landed those punches yesterday.

Taehyung eyes were roaming freely on the other’s body, tracing each muscle on the older lad’s skin as his eyes kept going  upward until his gaze met with Hoseok, making him blushed because damn, he was caught red-handed.

 

“Oh, hyung, I was looking for you!”

Taehyung said quickly as he plastered that rectangular grin on his face, trying to make an impression that he was not a creepy stalker for looking at other’s body.

Hoseok who was oblivious surprised of Taehyung’s act before casually buttoned his shirt as he replied back to the younger, “Yeah, what’s up?”

“I, uh.. You told me that you will teach me those defensive moves..?”

“Ah, that,” Hoseok chuckled when he had finished the last button; making his way toward the blonde boy, “Sorry, but right now I need to bring these equipment to another room.”

Hoseok gave him an apologetic smile as he pointed to some boxes on the floor but Taehyung immediately shook his head, “No, hyung.. Err, I think I should be the one to apologize, I didn’t ask you first..”

“Well.. I guess maybe after school.. Do you have time?”

“Of course!”

Taehyung raised both his hands, giving the elder thumbs up. Hoseok lifted the boxes at once until the younger suddenly took one and place it on his hand.

“Let me help you, hyung!”

Hoseok snorted before he tried to reach it, “Nah, that’s fine..” but Taehyung avoided it. He gave him a pout, insisting to help the elder though Hoseok didn’t want to burden the other lad.

“Come one, let’s just take this as a lesson down payment” he tried to reason out again with a little aegyo until Hoseok couldn’t stop him.

“Alright, but I won’t take anymore payment, kid. I’m not that greedy”

Taehyung heard the elder’s soft but low chucking, something that made him automatically smiled with no particular reason as they brought the boxes while talking about little things, including s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter