Cute

(On Hold) Truth In Between Your Fangs And Claws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remember that you're not a pureblood, son..

Meaning that if you haven't reached the predefined condition within a week after you have turned twenty,

You’ll vanish to the sands and die..”

 

Yoongi lifted up the book that covered his face while he was taking nap on the rooftop a little while ago. It was daytime since the bright sunlight might have bathed his face a little too much. They probably would hurt more if you were a pure blood, but Yoongi was not a full vampire, yet.

He yawned as he stretched his arms up to the sky and cracked his bones few times before he blinked some more.

He noticed the reason he woke up—or more like interrupted by his hunger..

Why he was getting thirsty,

Why he was craving for that thick red liquid on daytime,

Why his adrenaline was rushing and his instinct would not calm..

 

It could only one thing,

Fresh blood.

 

Lately he felt the scent, it had been attracting him more each day. It was getting stronger and more often, making him hungrier as if someone was teasing him.

He knew whose blood it was. The same one he sensed continuously dripping—getting wasted, ever since he transferred to his new school a month ago.

 

"Oi, Yoongi-ah!!"

The latter turned his head. Furrowing his eyebrows when he saw the familiar figure.

"What the heck, Hoseok? Do you even need to yell? Do you think my hearing is the same as those human?!"

Hoseok laughed as he heard his friend sharp comeback. He could tell the latter must've just woken up a little while ago, knowing by his reaction.

"Come one, sleepy head! The school has ended a few minutes ago."

Yoongi grunted as he got up. He pinched his nose bridge, trying to prevent the scent to drive him crazy which had no effect at all.

He glanced at the taller lad, "Yah, don't you think it's getting stronger lately?"

Hoseok just stared at the latter, blinking a few times before finally understanding what he meant. He caught a glimpse of Yoongi's eyes glowing to red, something the other lad would do whenever his vampire instincts were getting provoked.

Hoseok nodded. "I thought so too. It must've distracted you a lot, huh?"

Yoongi growled low under his breath. "Damn these human, why would they wasted their own blood? Better just give it to me so I won’t starve like now...”

"Do you know who it is?"

"Maybe," Yoongi replied shortly and closed his eyes. “I’ve been watching him these days.”

He inhaled deeply glancing to the other lad, "Someone from second year from class two I think...”

 

-o0o-

 

Crimson red was smearing the washroom sink as the boy’s own thick liquid was leaking down, staining the small razor blade he was holding.

He pushed the shiny little thing, making a deeper cut on his skin. He moaned in pleasure, closing his eyes.

 

..This was it..

 

The feeling he had missed, the sensation he was craving for. The forbidden desire he knew, he shouldn’t had fulfilled. Yet he couldn’t restrain hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter