Found You

(On Hold) Truth In Between Your Fangs And Claws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin didn't know how and why it suddenly became like this.

Why he suddenly tensed up when he found out that the person on the other line wasn't his friend, but someone else.

Why his friend Taehyung was at someone else's place. And that someone else happened to be Min Yoongi.

How he could easily rush to a total strangers house even though he just received a text address to pick Taehyung up.

But the most horrible thing was, that he was sitting in front of Min Yoongi right now, who had that smug grin of his on his face and the only thing dividing them was a small dining table in this huge, luxurious condo.

Jimin knew the second when he read the given address, that he condo wasn't a place that ordinary people could rent. He heard that only rich, really rich people could live there. Like the rumor, he heard, that EXO's Suho's or Super Junior's Siwon's mother lived there.

 

"Where is Taehyung?"

Jimin finally managed to say after fifteen minutes of silently sitting in front of Yoongi. He tried hard to keep his voice as cold as possible, hiding his nervousness but it seemed like he failed as the older lad was grinning even bigger.

"Awww, Our little Jiminie here is trying to save his little friend Taetae, huh?"

Jimin kept his stern gaze to the boy in front of him, showing him that the he wasn’t afraid of him even though his hands were sweating so much.

Yoongi scoffed, “Come on, you didn't really believed me when I said I’m going to take his kidney and you have to save him like those Marvel superheroes, right?”

The older chuckled. Enjoying his little prank a little too much before glancing down to Jimin’s wrist.

“You know, hiding those,” he said pointing directly to the younger’s covered arm, “that’s pretty smart... But it doesn't work for me”

Jimin’s eyelids twitched a little when Yoongi suddenly brought up the topic he didn’t want to talk about, but the elder seemed to know his secret and Jimin couldn’t let him off anymore.

“How did you know?”

“About what..?” Yoongi tilted his head, trying to play innocent.

Jimin bit his lips; he was starting to feel annoyed. “Do you really need to be like this..?”

Yoongi was just staring at the boy before him, still wanting to have a little fun. He chuckled again before raising his index finger, slightly pushing the tip of it forth and back as if giving some kind of signal to the younger.

Jimin was hesitating before leaning in closer—just a little, but Yoongi persistently kept telling him to come closer until the other’s hand was on top of his neck. Yoongi was leaning closer to Jimin’s ear—so close, that Jimin could feel his hot breath on his face. Jimin fisted his hand as his face was heating up to the sudden closeness. All the hair on the back of his neck stood up when Yoongi’s lips almost brushed his left ear. His breath hitched and his heart began to beat rapidly. Jimin bit his lips harder as he closed his eyes —unable to withstand such a skin ship. He had never experienced something like this before.

He wished that Yoongi could quickly tell him what he wanted to tell before his heart explodes since the beating sounds were trying to destroy his ribcage. But what he expected never came, instead he felt something hot and wet touching his ear in a very slow speed.

The realization hit him hard.

Jimin shoot his eyes open as he pulled back. His face was burning from embarrassment and his breath was short. His left hand quickly went to cover his ear as he glared at the now smirking boy in front of him.

 

“Why the heck did you just— my e-ear?!”

Jimin tried to sound manly, but damn it. Why did his voice had to crack at the end which made Yoongi’s laughter even bigger.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter