The next day of school.

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun POV

I walked slowly to school. I had purposely woke up early so that I could reach school earlier.

Suddenly, I could sense that someone was following me. I tried to walk more quickly but the person who was following me also began to walk quickly. I soon broke into a run but a person clamped his hand over my mouth. Startled, I let out a scream. But my cries for help were muffled. I tried to turn around.

"Little girl..... Don't be scared! I won't harm you," a familiar yet fake voice said as I relaxed. It was Junhyung!!

"JunHyung!! You scared the daylights out of me! Don't do that again," I scolded and pretended to be angry.

Junhyung thought that I was really angry and tried his best to impress me by doing aegyo. I didnt give in and walked off, pretending to be angry.

"Seohyun, Seohyun, don't be angry," Junhyung ran to catch up with me.

"Boo!!" I jumped around to scare Junhyung and he shrieked girly.

"Yah!! You scared me!!" Junhyung scolded but with a smile.

"Come on! we're going to be late for school!" I told him.

Gikwang POV

IU wanted to go to school first so I went off by myself. On the way to school, I saw Seohyun. She was running away from something. I decided to approach her when I suddenly saw Junhyung run over to her. I felt jealous. If only I was Junhyung........

I continued to walk over to school when I saw Jihyun, my ex- girlfriend.

She ran over to me and said, " Oppa, can you give me another chance??" She was crying uncontrollably. But I knew I couldn't play with her feelings. I had already fallen for Seohyun so I can never be together with Jihyun. Jihyun continued, " why must you break up with me?? I loved you so much... You were the one who mattered the most to me. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter