It's starting

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked to IU's room. How was I going to explain it to her?!?! Will she be able to get over it??

Nobody's POV

Gikwang walked into IU's room. He saw IU peacefully sleeping. He gazed at her sadly and said to himself.

"My little sister. Get well soon. How am I going to explain this to appa and umma?? It hurts me s much to see you like this....." GIkwang trailed off. His eyelids became heavy and unknowingly, he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IU woke up in the middle of the night. She sighed when she saw Gikwang.

*How have I ended up in hospital?? All that I remembered was fainting.....*

IU smiled.

*A kind passer-by must have saw me and sent me to the hospital. What a kind soul...*

IU frowned

*But why must I stay in the hospital if I fainted. Fainting is minor.....*

IU shook her head to clear her thoughts.

She glanced at her brother and tickled him to wake him up.

"Oppa, wake up," she giggled.

Gikwang shook a bit and squirmed. He finally opened his eyes.

--------------

i stared at the body lying below the white cloth. I felt pain on my heart. My sister was dead. She was smiling even as she breathe her last breath.....  

All of a sudden..... I heard laughter.... IU's laughter......

'Oppa wake up.....' IU said. I felt something on my sides....

I looked around.

Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter