IU's ' Brothers '

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GiKwang's POV

I was strolling along the stalls in the market looking out for the things umma wanted me to buy when something else caught my attention... A very familar backview... Mmm... Could it be... It couldn't be right? Or maybe I'm just so lucky to meet her here... There's only one way to find out...

I walked over and tapped on her shoulder, the girl turn around and look at me curiously. Ah, it really is her! Even the god is on my side! Wow, she is much more prettier in close up than when I saw her from far away...

" Hi SeoHyun! What are you doing here? " I asked as friendly as I could. I guessed I failed, since it seemed like I scared her... Just then I remembered something else, she didn't know who I am... Oh my, I must have looked funny...

SeoHyun's POV

I walked around the market looking for the stuffs that my umma had told me to her buy when suddenly I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a stranger...

" Hi SeoHyun! What are you doing here? " he asked me. Who is he? How did he know my name? Oh no, is he stalker or something? What should I do? Should I run away? I blinked and stared at him timidly.

" Ahh, you don't know who I am, right? " He suddenly ask. I nodded slowly, he then continue " Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you... Let me introduce myself, my name is Lee GiKwang. You should be my sister, IU's friend, right? " Oh I see, he's IU's brother...

I slowly nod my head again, just then I remembered IU's math worksheet, I could return it to her brother and tell him to pass it to IU! Since my house is right beside the market, I decided to go home and take it. I told him to wait for me a while and immediately rushed home to take it...

GiKwang's POV

SeoHyun told me to wait for her a little while and she rushed away. I wonder why... Well, I don't mind waiting for a pretty lady like her! After a few minutes, she finally return. She was panting heavily.

" Wow, where did you go? Are you OK? " I asked concernly while she passed me a piece of paper. I looked at it and found out it was a math wooksheet.

" What is this? "

" This... This... Is your sister... Sister's worksheet... I lent it... From her... This morning... " She panted.

" OK, so, what do you want me to do with it? " I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

" Can you... help me to... to return it... to IU? " SeoHyun asked as she stood up properly to look at me. Haha! It is a nice chance to invite her to our house " Why don't you go back with me? Then you can return it to her yourself! " I suggested.

She hesitated and I immediately said " Just say yes! It won't hurt... " I tried to persuade her.

SeoHyun's POV

He asked me to follow him back home and I hesitated.

" Just say yes! It won't hurt... " He said. Should I agree? JunHyung oppa had told me not to believe in strangers... He always warn me as he said I am a very naive person... IU's brother isn't a stranger right?

" ... Well, I guess it's OK... " He suddenly smiled brightly and pulled me out of the market. We got inside a car and GiKwang drove it to somewhere I've never gone before... I was never allowed to wonder too far away witho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter