Hanging out

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hopped out of the car. There were quite a few students who were staring at me. They must be wondering where I got the car from. I waved buy to Mr Son and headed in through the gates. I found Seohyun and went over to her.

"Hi Seohyun...." I smiled at her.

Seohyun's eyes were wide open. "Oppa, is that the car that your new appa and umma given you??"

"Yep!! I also have my own personal chaffeur!! " I smiled at Seohyun. We can go to the fan meeting later in my new car!!"

Seohyun POV

I'm sorry Junhyung but I can't go with you to the fan meeting later on. I've promised Yoseob that i'll meet up with him.

"Er... Junhyung ah, " I called out to Junhyung.

"Yes, Seohyun??" Junhyung, who was in front of me, turned around to face me.

"I can't go with you to the fan meeting later on.... I need to do something......." I told him.

"Oh..... OK then......" Junhyung said rather sadly and continued walking to class.

I can't believe I broke Junhyung's heart just like that.  Yoseob, you better prepare a really good reason for meeting me.

Seohyun POV

After school~

I walked out of school and went to the restaurant that Yoseob had asked me to met him. i waited for 30 minutesbefore he arrived.

"Sorry, i'm late," he panted apollegically and pulled out a chair. I glared at him.

"What do you want??" I snapped at him.

"Er..... Just hanging out......" he stutt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter