Junhyung ( Short update)

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Junhyung, you're chaffeur is here, " the warden said to Junhyung.

Junhyung walked out of the orphanage and after bidding of goodbyes, tearful hugs and promises to keep in contact,Junhyung left them and went inside the car.

After he went inside the car, the chaffeur started talking to him.

"Hi,i'm your personal chaffeur, Mr Son. I'll be fetching you around wherever you go, " the chaffeur said and smiled through the rear mirror.

"Oh.... so what's my parents like??" Junhyung smiled at the chaffeur.

"Their a kind bunch. But don't get on their nerves. They may be kind but you wouldn't want to know them when they are angry," the chaffeur warned.

"What are they like when their angry??"

"You can litterally see the fumes coming out of their eyes."

" Oh yeah, by the way, i've been meaning to ask you. Usually, parents would prefer to adopt kids when their young. Why did my new parents adopt me?? I' already 22!!"

"Im not sure about that. I think they wanted a son. They have adopted a girl before though. A few years ago. But now, they want a son to continue a family buiness."

" Oh...... The waren did say that. Cool!! I'm going to have a sister!!"

"Yeah... haha. We've reached. Welcome to your new home. And don't worry, there wont be a change of your surname," the chaffeur said with a smile and stopped in front of a house.

Junhyung got out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter