Flashback Part 2 and Goodbye

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback 2*

“Who are you??” I stared at the girl. She looked around my age and there was only one word to describe her. “ Beautiful.” She looked like an angel sent down from heaven. Is it even possible to have a girl like her in this world?? “ My name is Jessica. Are you new here??” she asked me.

“Yes. I just came here last night,” I grinned at her, happy to have made a friend.

“Come, I’ll show you my friends. We should hang out together, “ Jessica said as she took my hand and led me to a table. There were five of them. Two girls and three boys.Jessica introduced me and one by one, they came up to me. The first girl had a gleam in her eyes. She looked like the type who was fun and active. “Hi, my name is Lee Sunkyu. But you can call me Sunny!” she said with a smile like the sun. The second girl had brown, wavy hair. “ Kim Taeyeon, “ she said.  I smiled back.  A guy with curly hair said, “ I’m Kyuhyun.” The next guy said, “ Hi, I’m Nickhun.” The last guy walked up and offered a hand. “I’m Doojoon, “ he said, motioning me to shake his hand. I shook it. I felt so welcome. After we familiarize with each other, all of us went to have lunch together. The warden ladled out some soup. I tasted like dishwater. We eat the bread that tasted horrible. I was surprised when I saw Jessica and the rest eating as though the food wasn’t a problem. I guess they must have accustomed to it.

After I ate, I still didn’t feel full. How can they serve so little food?? It wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter