First day of school

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day of Seoul High School.

IU POV

I woke up especially early today to prepare myself. After all, it was the first day of school. I had to make a good impression. I walked into class, expecting to see all my "fans" rush up to me. But......the class half full of students just stared blankly at me. Oh right. I forgot that nobody here would know me, as this was a new school. Sighing, I sank into my seat. As I was tired from waking up early, I rested my head on the table and snoozed off into dreamland. I was just dreaming about the famous singer, Lee Chan Hee when I banged my head on the table.  I woke up at the right moment. The teacher walked in and ordered the class to stand just as I lifted my head up.

Seohyun POV

I picked up my books and walked out of my room.

"Seohyun, come and eat, I have prepared your favourite chicken burger," umma said.

"No thanks, I'm going to be late for school,"I replied and rushed out of the door.

I should have woke up earlier. I only had three minutes to walk to school. I was going to be late. I had calculated the time the night before and I needed at least ten minutes to walk to school. If I ran, it would take 10 minutes. I dashed inside the school gates and ran up to my assigned class.

I cautiously looked around and walked inside, expecting to be scolded for being late. However, the class was still empty except for two or three students. I glanced at my watch. It was already 8.10a.m Where was everybody?! I walked inside and found my assigned seat. I looked at the class clock. What?!?! 7.30?!?! I looked at my watch again. It read 8.12. I walked over to one student and asked the time.

"Erm, excuse me. May I know what is the time now?" I asked a girl who was engrossed in a book.

"Are you blind? The clock is so big up there. Can't you see,"she replied, restless.

Oh well, my watch must be spoiled. What drama for a first day! I adjusted my watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter