Planning This is... Scary. ((PART ONE))

Shiny? No! I've Told You Twice Already! It's SHINee!

Miwoh's POV

 

I kept munching and munching then our lips met. His lip twitched and then pulled back. I opened my eyes, and saw him roll his eyes.

"Awww, that's too bad, Jonghyun has red on his lips, so their journey ends here. But! Before they go, let's ask them a few questions!" the announcer laughed.

The audience cheered and I sighed, I want to get out of this joint. It smells like pee still. -_-

 


Soonhye's POV

 

Crap crap crap crap crap crap.

Why is Kai not here yet! I pulled out my phone and called him, planning to yell until his ears bleed when I heard his ringtone behind me.

"Worry much dongsaeng?" he asked, laughing. I looked over a Taehyun who was white.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"D-Drove." Taehyun answered.

"We were running late." Kai shrugged.

"Okay, well your jagiya is answering questions. Go over there so you can hear." I instructed.

"So ahjusshi really is going to let her announce our relationship?" he asked.

"Deh!" I lied and watched him happily stride over to where I told him to stand.

"I'm leaving now, gotta catch my flight. Bye!" Kai said and hugged me.

I watched him leave then turned my attention over to the announcer.

"So how's it been since you've debuted?" he asked.

Ehh the meaningless questions...

"I know what you're up too." I voice came from behind me.

I turned around and saw SeiRah.

"You knew?" I asked.

SeiRah nodded, "Don't you remember me? I made your life a living hell."

I stood a few steps back in shock as the momories came flooding back.

"You were the one who shoved me into the locker everyday, who pulled pranks on me in class, who tied my hair to my chair, who... who.. " I tried to say but couldn't find the words.

"Who what?" SeiRah smirked.

"The one who sure as hell not get away with this." I gritted my teeth and shoved SeiRah with all of my might.

SeiRah came back and punched me, making my lip bleed. "Is that all you got?" I growled.

"How do you even know I'm against you?" she asked, flipping her hair out of her face.

"Because I know you." I scoffed and wiped the blood off of my lip.

"True. I guess I should probably explain, huh? I'm not on anyone's side, if it makes you feel better. I find it fun meddling in your life. But that Miwoh chick can die for all I care. So I'm just having the time of my life." she smirked.

"Do you love Jonghyun?" I heard the announcer ask.

SeiRah  glared at me then tried to dash over to Taehyun to prevent him from running on camera interfering with everything.

But before she could I threw myself onto her and sat on her head. Let's just say all of those times I said I knew karate... I lied.

SeiRah threw me off of her and started punching me repeatedly.

The last thing I saw before I was knocked out was ChoRin, EunJi, and Yumi pulling Seirah off of me.

 


I woke up then in Ahjusshi's office.

"Seirah, Miwoh, I am signing your contract of elimination. You are fired." Ahjusshi said.

Miwoh broke down and started bawling while Seirah just shrugged.

They walked out of his office and Jonghyun glanced over at me.

"You're awake!" he smiled.

I got up slowly and nodded.

"Just a few cuts and bruises." Jonghyun explained hugging me.

Even though it hurt, I didn't flinch or anything. I just wanted him.

"In the cantract it states that Miwoh has to have a press conference explaining everything, so you two will be able to go out again." Ahjusshi smiled.

Evil jerk.

"Arasso. I'm going to take Soonhye home now." Jonghyun bowed.

When we finally got out of the building, I hugged Jonghyun again. "I want to go home, but I have to see ChoRin EunJi and Yumi." I told him.

"Arasso, let's go." he smiled opening the car door for me.

***

"UNNIE!!" the three girl squealed and hugged me.

"Gwenchana?" I asked, examining them.

"We should be asking you that!" Yumi laughed.

"I know, but I fell okay, trust me." I smiled.

"Are you sure? I can't believe Unnie did that to you!" EunJi gasped.

"I know me too!"  Cho rin added.

"She was my bully back in school." I explained.

"Ahhh." the girls nodded.

"Mianhae, but I have to go. I just wanted to say thanks. Jjong is getting impatient." I smiled and looked at jonghyun, who was tapping his foot.

"Arasso! Call us!" Cho Rin smiled.

"I will!" I waved.

***

"I'M TAKING A SHOWER!" I yelled, my voice booming around the house.

"NOONA!!!!!" Taemin screamed and hugged me tightly.

"What part of taking a shower don't you understand?" I asked, laughing.

"My baby! Gweanchana?" Key asked, coming into the room.

"Dongsaeng? You're awake?" I heard Onew's voice.

"Soon Hye-ah! I'm glad you're okay!" Minho smiled.

"My freaking god. I'm taking a shower!" I laughed and walked into the bathroom.

As soon as I got out and put on my clothes Jonghyun dragged me out or the bathroom.

My hair dripping wet and everything.-_-

"Wait! Let me do something with my hair!" I whined.

"I have to show you something now!" he urged me into the newly added music room.

I saw a hair tie on the ground and grabbed it swiftly pulling ym hair into a pony tail.

We both sat down on the piano bench when he started playing my favorite song, Kiss the Rain.

(Listen to it!! now please?:D)

He played it perfectly, hitting every note with so much feeling I was about to cry.

I leaned my haed against his shoulder completely forgetting about my hair.

When the song was over, he looked at me and smiled and pulled out a ring.

"Hwang Soonhye, will you take me as your husband and be Mrs. Kim Jonghyun?" he asked.

A tear escaped my eye before I finally got my thoughts together and said, "Yes."

 

 

IT's the end... It's really the end...

NOT! kekeke~

I'm going to post special chaters every now and then...

So don't un subscribe!

I love you all^-^

 

llloveminho, ErrICCA_sjh, rawrcheez, SHINeeGirl5, pikacaaw, Emii Star, berrysnowywinter, Taeminnie4ever, Mandyshinee, BlingDino_Winnie, inspirit-shawol, saikia_puwalil, saranghaeILY, ShawolMe, shawol4eva_15, anitaa, bihaluvtaemin, pockyisawesome, SarangSushi,  92Storyteller, Little_Liar, JonghyunShawol, asdfhatejklove, ilovekpop1, lisaBBS18KP, cutecat, tofulurvers, Sunsunfighting, WassupitsLO, NoMoreFears, pocky17, Baby22, aeithryn, shinning4ever, eilinb2uty98, kpoprox, crazybabybeast, mizice90, vanillaclover, TofuCharismaShawol, YoonSungHyo, erstwhilefad, shineeluver 1346, Bloody Vampire JL7, bbiribbom-bberibbom, GingerP0P, lovey-asian, SooYunandTaeminnie, YANImetHYUNKKIE, LuvvStruck, Whitterz, herrowkittykpop, SHINeeFangirlflame, ohblackroses, AdoringButterflyy, HIGH22, LeeWanJeo, miliaa, ilovetaeminnie, b2utyvipgirlfriend, and last but not least ACupOfMilkTea

All of you guys stayed with me for like ever^-^

IF you comment after this chapter, I'll post the reply through wall posts^-^

And if you haven't yet, add me as a friend!:D

I'll tell you when my new story is posted, and It WILL be a SHINee one^-^

SARANGHAE!!

~SushiandJonghyun