The Worst or Best Christmas? (Part Two)

Shiny? No! I've Told You Twice Already! It's SHINee!

"Okay, seriously, that's not funny." Key scoffed.

"Yeah, turn the light back on hyung." Taemin echoed.

"It wasn't me!" Minho said.

"I'll turn on the light then." I scoffed and walked over to the switch, "You really ruined the mood."

"Uhh, guys? The switch is on." I said, getting a little scared.

"Chincha? maybe the bulb went out." Onew said.

"Yah! Would all of the bulb in the house go out at once?" Key scoffed.

"Power outage." Jonghyun sighed.

"Deh, not that just ruins everything." Ke sighed.

"Aniyo! This could be fun!" I smiled, walking over to Jonghyun.

"Whooaa there." Minho scoffed.

"Not THAT kind of fun. We could get candles, bring all of our matresses out to the living room and camp out so we can stay warm." I smiled.

"Isn't that a little... gay?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yah! We're all brothers! And we know there's Soonhye!" Key smirked.

Jonghyun pulled me close, "Yah! Don't even think about it!"

"Just kidding." Key scoffed and punched Jonghyun arm.

"And you guys! We can bring out the laptops and watch dramas!" Taemin said.

"I have You're Beautiful on dvd." I smiled.

"Seriouslt, we've watched that like three times." Minho whined.

"What would you reather watch?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Lie-" he started.

"It has to have Jang Keun Suk." I added.

"Aish~ What do you have?" He sighed.

"I have You're Beautiful, Mary Stayed Out All Night, OH! I have Jang Keung Suk's new movie!!" I squealed and ran to my room.

I pulled open my closet and was greeted by the presents I bought for the guys.

"Oh yeah." I chuckled and took them out.

I grabbed the movie on my way out and closed my door with my foot.

"Merry Christmas!" I smiled and plopped the presents on the ground.

"When did you get these?" Taemin asked.

"Oh, uhh yesterday." I laughed.

"Better late than never!" Minho joked and put the presents under the tree.

"Ok, someone get their laptop and the rest will get their matresses." Key ordered.

"Arasso." we all nodded.

I walked back into my room and began dragging my matress to the door, sheets and all.

When I finally arrived at the door I tipped it to the side and shoved it through.

 

***

 

Finally we all got our matresses and laid them right next to each other so it was like a big bed.

We laid like this:   Onew, Key, Taemin, Me, Jonghyun, and Minho.

The power being out finally began to hit us halfway through the movie.

I was subconciously shivering when Jonghyun wrapped his arms around me.

"Aish~ Get a room." Minho scoffed.

''We could..."Jonghyun smirked.

"Shh! I'm watching this! Aish~" Key, Taemin and I said in unison, our eyes glued to the T.V.

"Mian~" Jonghyun and Onew whispered.

I cuddled into Jonghyun's chest and contiued with the movie.

"Babe..." Jonghyun whispered in my ear, not even three minutes later.

"Hmm." I grumbled.

"I'm lost." he pouted.

"Jang Keun Suk's girlfriend broke up with him and kicked him out so Jang Keun Suk's friend said he could stay with his sister but the sister never agreed. So she came to the agreement that she'll let him stay, but she get's to treat him like a dog and call him 'Momo'." I explained in one breath.

"Oh." he smirked.

He then rolled on top of me, "I'm your pet. Ruff." he smirked trying to be y.

Hehe~

I've seen this movie like twice, but I'm going to tease my bling bling dinosaur^-^

"Ok, go get me a lychee drink." I said and pushed him aside so I could see the T.V.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"Uhh, lots of food. I'm hungry." I added.

"Arasso." he nodded and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

"Yah!" I giggled.

"You should never leave a pet unattended." he smirked and carried me to the kitchen.

I hit his back softly and smiled, "Arasso, but dogs don't pick up their owners."

"I'm a special dog." he laughed.

"Can this special dog get me my food?" I asked. Knowingly ruining the what would have been a romantic line.

"Deh." he sighed and set me down.

I laughed and ran back to my spot.

"Did you ditch hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Deh." I giggled.

"I have an idea..." Taemin said and whispered the idea into my ear.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

I looked behind me and she wasn't there.

Hehe~ Time to punish the owner>:D

I set the food and drinks on the coffee table and for some reason Taemin and Soonhye were under the covers. So was Key?

Probably seeing who can stay under the longest.

I laid down in my spot and wrapped my arms around Soonhye.

Has she been working out?

Are these muscles?

I shrugged it off and hugged her tighter "Jagiya..." I whined cutely.

"H-hyung?" Who I thought was Soonhye asked.

I ripped the blanket off and saw Taemin.

"Bwoh?" I gasped.

Then everyone started laughing.

"What happened... When did she...?" I trailed off.

"I thought...you deserved...a punishment.. for making me...miss the movie!" Soonhye managed to choke out inbetween laughs.

"Aisht." I growled and pouted.

"I'm going to get some candles, and then we can open presents." Soonhye smiled and went to the closet.

My pout was turned into a smiled and I took out all of the presents under the tree.

 

***

 

Mianhae for the late update v.v

But my computer got ATTACKED by viruses>.<

I had to reset my whole computer, so all of my itunes... gone!

The microsoft word document that had this chappie...GONE!!

Aishh~

But I'm here now!

Yay~

lol

So thanks to my 49 subbies^-^ (One more til fifty!! YES!!)

 

llloveminho, inspirit-shawol, saikia_puwalil, saranghaeILY, ShawolMe, shawol4eva_15, anitaa, bihaluvtaemin, pockyisawesome, SarangSushi,  92Storyteller, Little_Liar, JonghyunShawol, asdfhatejklove, ilovekpop1, lisaBBS18KP, cutecat, tofulurvers, Sunsunfighting, WassupitsLO, NoMoreFears, pocky17, Baby22, aeithryn, shinning4ever, eilinb2uty98, kpoprox, crazybabybeast, mizice90, vanillaclover, TofuCharismaShawol, YoonSungHyo, erstwhilefad, shineeluver 1346, Bloody Vampire JL7, bbiribbom-bberibbom, GingerP0P, lovey-asian, SooYunandTaeminnie, YANImetHYUNKKIE, LuvvStruck, Whitterz, herrowkittykpop, SHINeeFangirlflame, ohblackroses, AdoringButterflyy, HIGH22, LeeWanJeo, miliaa, ilovetaeminnie, b2utyvipgirlfriend, and last but not least ACupOfMilkTea

Replies:

@JonghyunShawol: Yay! (Y) I'm glad my story is addicting!!

@AdoringButterflyy: kekeke~ I thought locking them up would be a smart idea^-^ Better than my first idea (knocking them out with cold medicineXD)

@92Storyteller: Chincha? I want to send a present!! And that's coming up in the next chap^-^

@FishFlame: The best hobbyXD And yes one more part after this^-^

@GingerP0P: I know! You weren't commenting like you usually do!^-^ But I'm glad you're back^-^

@SooYunandTaeminnie: Screentime? Is that a really nice way of saying longer updates? lawl, I'm so lostXD

~SushiandJonghyun