Planning This is... Scary. ((PART ONE))

Shiny? No! I've Told You Twice Already! It's SHINee!

*A few days later*

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I dialed Mushy's number while Soonhye dial his number. (If you are wondering if you missed anything, you most likey didn't, this adds suspence^o^)

"Yebosaeyo Jagya?" she said sweetly as butterflies filled my stomach. NOT! "What do you want!?" she demanded.

"Hey hun, I'm here with a reporter for Mnet and she wants us on her show! Go through obstacles, play couples games, and then at the end answer questions!" I said, sounding excited.

"Alright when?" she asked, not excited. Dang. Her mood has changed alot.

"Tomorrow night. Wear that plaid shirt I bought you, we have to match." I sang.

"What plaid shi-" she started before I hung up.

She's ronchy. *shivers*

"He's coming." Soon Hye smiled, tapping her phone to hang up.

"Chincha? Tomorrow, right?" Taemin asked.

"Deh, and remember Kai, keep him busy at the airport. Stall until we call you." Key reminded for the nth time.

"Arasseo, arasseo." Kai nodded and went to his room.

"At least he doesn't treat me like crap anymore." I smiled.

"Don't get used to it. He still loves me!" Minho smiled.

 

***


Jonghyun's POV.

 

It was finally the day of the game show, and time to execute plan one^-^

"Jonghyun Oppa!" Mi Woh smiled, seeing me backstage. She always acts like the when people are around. I looked at her and she was wearing the plaid shirt I gave her. Good. "Wait, why aren't you wearing the plaid shirt?" she asked.

"Bwoh? I said plain. Silly you." I smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"Ani! You said plaid! Remeber?" she screeched, making a few pepl look our way.

"Calm down, you're making a scene." I shushed.

"But! You're not wearing the shirt!" She whispered harshly.

"Yah! I'll find one! Arasso! Just stop bossing me around!" I yelled, COMPLETELY overreacting. Everyone was looking at us by now. And I had to keep the smile off of my face.

 

(Okay, from here it would just be easier to explain from third person POV)

 

Miwoh looked and Jonghyun confused, but he walked away to his dressing room. Miwoh was left standing there looking like an idiot so she stomped to her dressing room as well.

The couple then met up on stage to begin round one.

"Everyone say hello to our newest K-pop couple, JongWoh!" the announcer ahjusshi smiled.

"ANNYEONG HASEYO!" the audience screamed.

"For round one, our couples will have to dress a pig into a princess outfit. If the pig squeals for more than five seconds at a time, the couple is out. ARe you ready?" he asked. Once he got the audience's reaction he was waiting for he continued, "Go! Fighting!"

Mi woh held up the dress and shuttered, "This has to go on THAT?" she asked.

"At least look like youre having fun!" Jonghyun sighed and help Miwoh put the dress on the pig. The pig ran in circles and eventually rolled around on its belly.

"Aha! Got you!" Miwoh laughed and caught the pig.

The pig squealed a little but, then peed on Miwoh's shoe.

"Eww!!" she screamed and jumped up and down, flailing her hands everywhere. The pig was terrified and kept still. Jonghyun used this advantage to dess the pig and ignore Miwoh's screams and yelps.

Camera people came and gave Miwoh new shoes just as Jonghyun finished putting the last shoe on the pig, "Done!" he smiled.

"Aish, you don't even help your jagiya." Mi Woh said, just loud enogh for Jonghyun to hear. He looked at her and then shrugged, continued by jumping up and down in celebration. "Jerk." Miwoh scoffed.


**Kai POV**

 

Ugh, where is this dude? I scanned over everyone's head. Hey, I'm 6'1 I'm the tallest here.

Then I see the face.  Taehyun.

"Anneyong! I am your cheffuer." I smiled and took his luggages.

"Oh, annyeong, did Miwoh love send you?" he asked.

"Nae." I nodded, my hawaian accent slightly peeking through.

"Miwoh only likes full Koreans." Taehyun noted.

"Your jagiya has changed hyungnim." I smiled.

"Are you sure she sent you?" he asked, crap. He can tell. I ran with his luggages, knowing he would follow.

I shuffled between people and then jumped over the escalator rails. I continued up the escalator  to the moving floor. Escape route? No, I have to keep him here, remember?

I kept running when I felt a hand land on my shoulder, "You AREN't my chouffer, are you?" he asked.

Crap.


Miwoh's POV

 

"How about that? Taecyeon and Suzy finished first (random but I am in the middle of Dream High, so you can't judge), and Jonghyun and Miwoh finished second. Now we will go on the the second round, the pocky kiss. I'm sure you know how this works, right?" the announcer asked, earning a huge cheer from the crowd. "Okay, bring in the red lipstick." he laughed.

Red, is NOT my color... but I wonder how it will look on Jonghyun? Heh.

I put on the lipstick, earing a few whistles from the crowd and grabbed a strawberry pocky. Jonghyun looked at me and rolled his eyes, but was smiling. I gotta give it to him, he's a good actor.

I placed the pocky inbetween out lips and went the announcer blew the whistle, started munching, with my eyes closed of course. I had no intention of stopping.


 

Kai's POV

 

"I am! Honestly! My dongseang called you!" I cried.

"Oh, well I thought Miwoh sent you, Soonhye did then?" he asked.

I nodded violently.

"Oh, well let's go." he smiled.

This dude is fishy...

 


 

Hi guys! Sorry this was going on for to long so I cut it to two parts^-^

keke~ there is going to be i think three more chapters:O

yuup.

okay bye!

~SushiandJonghyun