KaiKaiKaiKaiKAI?

Shiny? No! I've Told You Twice Already! It's SHINee!

"Yah! Soonhye! Whay are you BEATING the Almighty Key?" The what I thought was the burglar demanded.

"Umma?" I asked.

"NO DUH!" Key pouted and rubed his back.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mianhae." I stuttered, waiting for my punishment.

"Finish breakfast, I have to have someone look at my NOW BEATEN back." he scoffed.

"What the frosted flakes? It's three in the morning Umma!" I whined.

"Early bird gets the worm." he scoffed and walked in to the living room.

Aissht.

I finished the eggs he was making then threw the sausages in to the trash.

I am NOT cooking this late>.<

I set the rice cooker to keep warm and walked back into the living room.

"Did you finish that fast?" Key asked.

"Ani, I finished the egg and threw the rest of the crap away." I scoffed and sat down back by Jjong, who was sound asleep.

"WAE?!" Key screeched.

"Becuase it's THREE IN THE AM!! A! M! NOW SLEEP!" Jonghyun yelled.

"Yah!" Key gasped, clearly offended.

"I'm your hyung, don't effin yah me." Jonghyun said sleepily and dragged me down with him and cuddled into my arm.

"You're supposed to get them out of their rebelious stage!" Key pouted.

"You realized, there never was a rebelious stage, just in front of Ahjusshi." Minho scoffed as he was rubbing the cream onto Key's back.

"I know, I know." Key sighed.

"Wait. So I was hired for nothing?" I asked.

"Well, we kinda all decided to use you as our maid at one point wich was why you always cooked, but we could never get you to clean our rooms." Taemin explained.

"Well, I feel great now." I scoffed, pushing Jonghyun off of me.

"But then we decided you were more of a sister! And NOT by ANY means a maid!" Onew scoffed.

I looked around, BEAVER DAM! Every one's awake.

"Mm hmm." I nodded and went back to the kichen, I want rice.

AS I was scooping the rice into the bowl I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Jjong." I sighed, but then realized the person who was hugging me was too tall.

"I am NOT the erted dinosaur!" he hissed.

I turned around, "KAI!?!" I screamed.

"Kekeke Hello to you too." he smiled, amused.

"How? When? HOW?" I asked.

"Finish getting your rice, I explain in the living room, I believe me and a certain some one that looks like a midget dinosuar have to talk." he simled and left me, shocked.

I got my rice in a daze, hearing Jonghyun gasp and Onew laugh.

Great.

 

***

 

"So explain that in less words, my peanut of a brain connot comprehend." I sighed.

"Me come to house. Power was out. Everyone sleep. So me sleep in your room." Kai said like a three year old.

"Oh." I sighed.

"So how about this news I hear of my younger sister being SINGLE?" Kai asked, staring at Jonghyun.

"I can explain! I swear! Don't hurt me!" Jonghyun whimpered.

"And you're dating him?" Kai laughed.

"But you just said..." I sighed.

"Key told me everything." Kai laughed.

"AND Kai was hungry so I made him food, that SOMEONE threw away." Key said, staring at me.

"Heh, heh,..." I laughed awkwardly.


**IF you want to see why Jonghyunwas scared it's becuase this is how Kai looks now..**

Yup he could beat him to a pulp, he definately buffed up.

Jonghyun was just staring in fear.

"Well, it's still early for you guys, major time difference in Hawaii. You guys can sleep, I'll chill in Soonhye's room." Kai chuckled and left the room.

"Soonhye why don't you sleep on the couch?" Jonghyun asked.

"Relax, he saw us before. He's just teasing you. I'm an adult." I scoffed.

 

***

 

Ding Dong.

I stirred around and ignored the door.

Ding Dong.

I graon and put my pillow on my head.

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong!

"ANSWER THE FREAKING DOOR!!!" I scremed.

"Shhh! We don't want Mush to we're here!" Taemin whispered.

"I f****** hear you." she snapped. (Why were there stars? I said freakin...)

I groaned and opened my door.

"You look like crap." she scoffed.

"So do you." I smiled.

"." she scoffed.

"*GASP* TAEMINNIE!! I DIDN'T KNOW PANCAKES COULD TALK!" I said in a fake tone.

"Chincha?" Taemin asked, playing along, leaving Miwoh dumb-struck.

"Deh! Look!" I smiled and pointed to the freak of nature in front of me.

"They DO!" Taemin sang and skipped to the kitchen.

"Soonhye? Who is it?" Kai asked, waking out from his room with bed head and no shirt.

"I think the question is who are you?" Mi woh asked, interested in my brother.

"Kai, and I don't like you." he scoffed.

"You just met me, OPPA." she said with fake aegyo.

"I know you're a fake who told the president to force Jonghyun and my LITTLE SISTER to publically break up so you could have him. I'm sorry, I've taken all I can of a supposed girl that looks like Onew's cooking. Please get out of my face." Kai smiled enjoying himself.

She just stood there, shocked.

----------------------

Kekeke~ I had to make her get owned^-^

I love doing that^-^

Love you guys:)

 

Replies:

@lovey_asian: I would NEVER^-^

@bu2ty: kekeke it was that laugh huh^-^ and I bet Jonghyun did, he just didn;t want to show it^-^

@GingerP0P: Yes^-^ Just making Kai some food though:D

@FishFlame: Because everyone does majorettes at three in the moring^-^ and I think it was the laugh too^0^

@92Storyteller: FRying pans would wrok too^-^

@AdoringButterflyy: You are the most violent commenter^-^ I always laugh at your commentsXD And yes... she does deserve it^-^

@lovey_asian: Yup^-^

Do you like it^-^ I made it myself^-^ XD

~SushiandJonghyun