Teach Me How to Break Up?

Shiny? No! I've Told You Twice Already! It's SHINee!

Jonghyun's POV

 

"So should we do it today?" I asked awkwardly.

"Uhm, how?" she asked.

"Should we make it like we were going out to coffee, and I said the schedule is too much, then you walk away crying leaving me guilty?" I asked.

"That's how it works..." she murmured.

"You've never broken up with someone?" I asked.

"Aniyo. I've never even had a boyfriend, besides you." she blushed.

"Ani! You're joking!" I accused.

"Chincha!" she said, wide-eyed.

"Aigoo, you're adorable." I smiled.

"Well, I guess this is when we go to starbucks?" she asked.

"Deh." I noded.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon Hye's POV

**At starbucks**

 

"I'll take a grande' caramel frappachino." I smiled.

"Green tea latte." Jonghyun said an hane him the money.

"Name?" the waitress asked, not looking up from the register.

Usually we give a fake name, but toay we need the attention.

"Kim Jonghyun." he sighed, getting ready for what was coming next.

"Chincha? You have the same name as- YOU'RE KIM JONGHYUN!!!" se squealed.

"Deh." he nodded.

I saw out of the corner of my eye some one familiar. Like, Onew-cake familiar if you know what I mean.

She took out her phone and had the camera pointed at us.

Figures.

"H-here's your latte." she says furiously handing him his latte.

"And her frappachino?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Here!" she giggled and handed the frap to me.

"Kansahamnida." he bowed.

We took our seat and I smiled slightly.

"Ok here's what's going to happen, giggle a little and try to hold my hand. Do it now." he said sadly.

I giggled and little and reached out to his hand when he jerked it back.

"Bwoh?" I asked, confused.

"This is when I'm telling you we need to talk, so you nod your head." he explained.

I nodded my head slowly and averted my gaze to my frappachino.

"Now I am in the middle of saying that we should stop our relationship due to feeling for someone else." he said, still looking straight at me.

"I thought it was going to be schedule." I hissed.

"But why would I get another girlfriend of my schedule was the problem?" he asked.

"Oh." I nodded.

"Now you look up at me, and pretend to lke cry or something.

I looked up and noticed it was easier to cry than I thought. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I got up and bowed slightly to him.

I took my frappachino and left.

I walked out of the store and ran into a guy in his mid thirties who was holding a camera and a notebook.

"Soon Hye-sshi, are you and Jonghyun broken up?" he asked.

Dam, these pricks are fast.

"No comment." I sighed and tried to walk away.

*Flash*

That would be enought to get the story out of the 'break up'.

Those flashed were followed by a few more flashed and a few more.

"Who broke up with who?" one asked.

"Is there someone else?" another asked again.

"No comment." I kept repeating.

I kept crying. But they weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of anger.

My phone rang and the I.D. flashed "Diva Umma."

I hit ignore and kept walking, avoiding the flashin cameras.

I pulled my hood up and put my sunglasses on.

I stuffed my ear buds in my ears and my ipod.

Bang Yong Guk's I rememeber was playing as I wiped my tears off of my face once again.

Mi Woh, you will pay for this, karma's a bish.

 

--------

 

After about an hour of aimlessly walking around Seoul, I threw away my empty Starbucks cup and braced myself for the ultimate nagging treatment from Key. I wonder if Jonghyun even told Key and the others. Doubt it, he's probably trying to get his Appa to do something.

I my favorite song, Not Alone by Park Jung Min. Minho sang this to me once, when Jonghyun had that outrage of trying to get me to stay. Minho Oppa hasn't gotten over me. I don't think so anyway. But what's ironic is through everything, Minho oppa has been my friend. It was awkward at first, but we got through it. And right now, Minho is probably the one person I want to talk to the most.

I took a deep breath, getting ready to open the door. I barely turned it when I felt a tap on my back.

I turned around to see Onew's cooking disaster. "I'm suggesting you go away, I may hurt you." I growled.

"I just came to say that you're a great actress. Jjongie and I plan to come out as a couple after we sing the duet. And to make it more believeable, I want you there. Crying." she said harshly.

"Arasseo." I nodded.

"I wasn't finished. I set up a press conference about the breakup tomorrow, noon. Be there."

"A FREAKING PRESS CONFERENCE??" I exploded, "WE JUST BROKE UP! YOU REALLY THINK A PRESS CONFERENCE IS NEEDED?!?"

"Nae. Now get some sleep. I don't think you want to look ugly for it, not that sleeping would help your face." she scoffed.

"Go away. You're not needed here." I heard a voice boom behind me.

I turned around expecting Onew or Minho. But saw Taemin?

Mushy pancake gulped and walked away.

"And you. Umma and I have been calling you." he growled.

"I know." I weakly said.

"I can't believe hyung would do this to you." Taemin growled and walked inside.

"It wasn't Jjong's fault." I said.

"Ha! As if, Oh. I'm sorry." Taemin apoligized.

"Chincha! It's ahjusshi's and Mushy Pancake's." I explained.

"How?" he asked, putting his jacket on the couch.

I was suddenly aware everyone was looking at me, waiting for my answer. I explained everything, including the black mail.

"Oh." was all they could say. Well, except for Key anyway.

"Yah! This, this old HAG thinks he can do this to my Soon Hye?" Key shreaked.

"He can, and he did." I sighed. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Noona, SHINee has a schedule, and that means you need to go too." Taemin whispered.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Because you always go with us to the schedules, and I don't want you to be alone." he smiled and hugged me.

This kid, "Okay, let me just get a bigger jacket, it's Decemeber, rememeber?" I chuckled.

It's true. Christmas eve was in two days.

Everyone, even Jonghyun celebrates it with me. (OMO Jonghyun's athiest! I just found out like a minute ago, I still love him though.)

Doubt we'll be happy this year.

"Noona! Let's go!" Taemin smiled.

"Deh, Kaja!" I said, doing my best to put on a smile.

"Noona, please promise me something." Taemin frowned.

"What?"

"Don't smile at me if it's not real, your real smile is what makes me happy, not the forced ones." he smiled and pinched my cheeks.

I nodded and hugged him, this time smiling for real.