Why You hate Me, Minho?

"I'm Not Me"

Annyeong! How are my dearest readers today? Hope you’re in good mood. =D Usobwa! This is Chapter12… Enjoy! I hope you guys will like it.

 

+

 

The debut time was just in 15 minutes. Taemin was feeling nervous. Correction, super nervous! He drank up all of the water in the bottle. He messaged his oppa to gain confidence. ‘Oppa! Debut time! I’m super-nervous! =( ‘ sent Taemin. He received his reply faster than he thought. ‘I know… you must be nervous right now, right? This is not the first time you went on stage. You’ve danced on stage before. =) usobwa =)! I know you can do it! For me… Fighting!’ as Taemin read the reply. He gained at least a bit than never confidence.

 

Onew hopped beside him and put his right arm around Taemin’s shoulder. He smiled sweetly. Taemin stared at him for a moment.

 

“Am I that cute?” joked Onew.

 

Taemin giggled in embarrassment. What a pabo to stare at him like that! He bowed and tilted up his head.

 

“AH~ Hyung, I’m nervous…” said Taemin, pouting.

 

“I know that. Just be yourself. You just gonna stand there on the stage naturally. That’s how we felt when we’re on our first stage.” advised Onew confidently.

 

“Umm~ thanks for the advice. I’ve regain confidence.” said Taemin.

 

+

 

The debut stage went well. Except for sure that Minho still avoiding Taemin for who-know-what’s the reason. In fact, Minho stood at the furthest distance from him.

 

*Taemin ~ Onew ~ Key ~ Jonghyun ~ Minho*

 

Taemin felt really tired after the debut stage. He really wanted to go back to the dorm and had a good sleep till tomorrow morning. But President Ahn, who loved partying and celebrating special moments wanted to celebrate Taemin’s first day at SHawols, his favorite night club. Taemin sat awkwardly on the couch beside Onew. To be honest, it’s his first time in a club and drinking wine, beer and all of that kind stuff. Hikaru was enjoying with some girls at the other side after about 5 minutes sitting with him. He really loved to be with girls a lot. President Ahn poured some wine into Taemin’s glass. He gestured for Taemin to drink them. Taemin stared at the glass. He never drank this kind of drinks.

 

“I’m sorry, hyung. He’s still a kid. He can’t drink this kind of drinks.” said Onew to President Ahn.

 

“Kid? He’s still a kid? He’s 19, dude. Drink up, Taemin. It’s just wine.” said President Ahn.

 

Taemin, you should drink the wine. It’s awesome. You can try vodka with me next time.” said Hikaru who appeared out of nowhere and apparently, half-drunked.

 

“I can’t say anything if his manager said that. Up to you, Taemin.” said Onew, with a protesting face.

 

Taemin decided to drink up all of it. He didn’t want them to suspect anything about him.

 

+

 

One glass~

 

Two glass~

 

Three glass~

 

Four glass~

 

That’s it! Taemin felt like vomiting. He really needed to go to the toilet. Onew was about to help him with the direction when President Ahn called upon him to discuss about some work matter. Jonghyun and Key had gone somewhere, maybe partying by themselves.

 

“Onew, come here.” called President Ahn who still not drunk although he gulped up many glasses.

 

“But, Taemin need to use the toilet. He’s new here.” said Onew.

 

“Jakkaman~ Minho-ah! Go and led him the way to the toilet. Now! No buts!” shouted President Ahn.

 

Minho who just sat there since they stepped inside scowled at President Ahn. He glared at the totally drunk Taemin. Taemin looked up at him with half-closed eyes. Minho couldn’t say anything if President asked him to do so. He stood up and walked to Taemin.

 

“Stand up.” commanded Minho sternly.

 

“Uh? Minho! You’re talking to me for real?” asked Taemin.

 

“Yah! Paliwa! Give me your hand.” shouted Minho.

 

“Take this.” said Taemin as he held out his right hand to Minho.

 

“You won’t follow me properly if I didn’t grab your hand. Aishh~” muttered him to himself, grabbing Taemin’s hand hard.

 

Minho pulled drunken Taemin out of the night club area. He entered a door which had flight of stairs leading the way to upstairs. Taemin couldn’t walk properly. He would use the wall as support. Minho pulled his hand and stood in front of him.

 

“Why did you drink if you’re bad at it?!” shouted Minho, although he knew he might be probably talking to himself.

 

“I’m a namja. Namja should drink isn’t it?” said Taemin.

 

Taemin was swinging to the left and right and he took 2 minutes to climb one stair. What a snail! Even Gary in Spongebob Squarepants faster. Minho turned his head toward Taemin and walked to him.

 

“YAH! PALIWA!” shouted Minho loudly.

 

“Jakkaman, Fla-ming Cha-ris-ma-tic Min-ho.” said Taemin sarcastically.

 

“Lee Taemin, I give you 2 minutes to climb upstairs now, or you’ll regret it.” said Minho.

 

“2 minutes? Its easy.” said Taemin, trying to climb another stair.

 

“YAH! I SAID PALIWA!!!” shouted Minho at the top of his lung.

 

Taemin who was bowing his head turned toward Minho. He shot a death glare to Minho.

 

“YAH! I’M NOT DEAF! STOP SHOUTING!” shouted Taemin as he walked clumsily back toward Minho.

 

Minho was startled by the sudden-changed Taemin. He couldn’t even maintain his cool look. He cleared his throat and breathed deeply.

 

Taemin, you better be faster!” shouted him.

 

“I really want you to know…Choi Minho.” said Taemin as he stood in front of Minho.

 

“W-w-wae?!” stuttered Minho.

 

“YOU! Choi Minho…” said Taemin as he clutched Minho’s shirt’s collar.

 

Taemin, you need to go to the toilet now. You’re totally drunk!” said Minho, a bit scared as he didn’t expect Taemin to act like this.

 

“The Flaming Charismatic Choi Minho…” continued Taemin.

 

Taemin, stop it!” shouted Minho backing away from the innocent boy.

 

Taemin pushed Minho to the wall. He was still clutching the collar. He stared at Minho with his eyes, which Minho found really beautiful and attractive.

(SOMETHING LIKE THIS! )

 

“I want to know… why you hated me. Why do you always backing away from me? Why can’t you be like caring Onew-hyung?!” said Taemin, staring at Minho.

 

“I…I…” Minho couldn’t find his voice.

 

“What do I do wrong?! Since the first time I stepped into the dorm, you don’t speak to me even a single word until tonight. Wae?!” said Taemin, still staring at Minho.

 

“It’s because…” Minho thought for a moment.

 

“See? There’s no reason.” said Taemin.

 

Taemin, you’re totally out of mind!” shouted Minho.

 

“Never mind, Minho. I’ve forgiven you because…” said Taemin.

 

“Because what?” asked Minho.

 

“Because you’re my bias in SHINee, Minho.” said Taemin, leaning closer to Minho.

 

“Huh?” asked Minho, dumbfounded there.

 

“I like my bias.” said Taemin, leaning closer again.

 

“Huh?!” asked Minho again.

 

“I like you Minho-oppa!” said Taemin, smiling cutely.

 

“Oppa?” repeated Minho, confused.

 

Something unexpected happened… which gonna made Minho RREEAALLYY mad at Taemin!

 

+

 

Haha~ how’s the chapter? Nice or nope? Tell me if you don’t like the storyline. Please don’t be a silent reader. Please give me your feedback. Subscribe and Comments! Love my readers!

<3 Chu~ Chu~

 

ANNYEONG!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Seriously, now I feel like turning crazy! I want to tell something kinda bad news to my readers... in my next chapter.

(Stitch look cute isn't it?)

Okay2...I'll stop the chapter now...! Annyeong!