I'm So Gonna Find Out!

"I'm Not Me"

 

Annyeong! How are my beloved readers today? Hope all of you are fine! =D I just updated Chapter10 yesterday and today here is it, Chapter 11! Hope you guys enjoy my story. Okay, let’s stop about this stuff and get to the story!

 

 (Ding~ Ding~ Ding~ It's Coming!)

+

 

Finally, the debut day arrived. Its 7.30 a.m. and everybody in the dorm were still sleeping. The first to wake up was Taemin. He turned his body to the right as he was sleeping, until he realized that he was on an unfamiliar bed. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at the blurred vision. He blinked his eyes a few times and Onew’s sleeping figure appeared in his vision. At that time, he was fully awake. His eyes went big as meatballs. 0_0…

 

“Onew-hyung?!” whispered him loudly.

 

He was really shocked. He slid backward slowly and fell on his from the bed. Onew was woken up by the noise. He opened his eyes and sat up straight. He rubbed his eyes for a couple of seconds and look to his left side.

 

Taemin-ah?” said Onew as he leaned closer to the left side.

 

“Oww~” groaned Taemin.

 

“What had happened Taemin? Did I kick you off the bed while we’re sleeping?” asked Onew worriedly.

 

“Ani… I fell off the bed myself.” said Taemin as he rubbed his pain buttock.

 

“Oh~ okay... well, Good Morning, Taemin-ah!” greeted Onew with a bright smile. =D

 

“Morning, Onew-hyung!” greeted Taemin.

 

“Did you have a good sleep?” asked Onew.

 

“Nde. I guess so. What about you, hyung?” asked Taemin, although he was a bit awkward to call him hyung instead of oppa.

 

“Not really… but I’m okay.” said Onew.

 

“Jjinja? Waeyo?” asked Taemin curiously.

 

“Ah~ nothing. Just something bothering me but its nothing.” said Onew as he stared at Taemin.

 

“Oh~ you can tell me your problems if you don’t mind, hyung!” said Taemin, being friendly in the morning. =D

 

“You can use the bathroom first. Today is your big day, right?” said Onew.

 

“Okay, hyung. Thanks!” said Taemin cheerfully.

 

Taemin went to his luggage and took out his towel, bag of toiletries and Taemin’s cloth. He walked to the bathroom and locked the door. Onew was making the bed when he suddenly thought of something he found yesterday. The wallet!

 

FLASHBACK~

 

Onew’s P.O.V

 

‘When I opened the wallet, I saw the identification card. Surprisingly, it’s a girl’s. The name is Lee Taeyeon. She’s 19. I looked at the picture and God, this is really creeping me out. ~_~  The picture’s face is exactly the same as Taemin except it’s a girl version, with a longer hair. I looked at the picture put in there. I seemed to have seen this picture. AHA! It’s the same in Taemin’s when I looked before. Who’s this girl that look like Taemin? Emm~ he told me that he has a younger sister… even a younger sister will has even a slight difference but this pair are totally the same! Jakkaman! Are they twins? Is the person upstairs, in my room; on my bed is a girl?! I need to ask Key his opinion about this Taemin tomorrow.’

 

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

Onew went to Jonghyun and Key’s room. He knocked on the door and waited for anybody inside to open the door. After a few knocking, Key opened the door.

 

“Morning, Key!” greeted Onew.

 

“Um? Oh~ Morning!” greeted Key with a lazy smile.

 

“Can you follow me for a while?” asked Onew.

 

“Arasso, hyung.” said Key as he closed the door behind him.

 

Key followed Onew to the outside balcony. The air was really fresh. Onew stood at the corner of the balcony as he enjoyed the beautiful scenery. He gestured Key to come beside him. Key walked to the hyung’s side anxiously.

 

“Waeyo?” asked Key as he stared at Onew.

 

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” asked Onew.

“Ah~ it’s been a while since we spent our time together.” added him.

 

“I miss those moments. Haha~” added Onew again as he stared at Key.

 

“Please, hyung… get straight to the point.” said Key coldly.

 

“Don’t you miss the moments too?” ignored Onew.

 

“I…I’ve no…idea.” whispered Key as he bowed down his head.

 

“Never mind, I’ll always appreciate the moments. Thank you, Bum-ie.” said Onew, as he put his hands on Key’s shoulders.

 

“Hyung, please get straight to the point.” said Key, which sounded as if he’s going to cry.

 

“Okay. The reason I called you is I want to ask you about Taemin.” said Onew, still not letting his hands go.

 

“That girly boy?” said Key.

 

“You shouldn’t call him that. He’s really a namja.” said Onew as he leaned closer.

 

“Ani. It’s just that…” Key couldn’t finish his words.

 

Key removed Onew’s hands on his shoulder slowly and he backed a bit. He took a deep breathe.

 

“Promise me you won’t be mad.” said Key.

 

“Okay, I promise.” said Onew, pinching Key’s cheek.

 

“He looked manlier when he came before. Seriously, last time, when Jonghyun hit his shoulder like guys usually do when they’re joking, he looked okay. But yesterday he looked as if he’s in pain when Jonghyun did that.” explained Key.

 

“Maybe his shoulder was hurt?” defended Onew.

 

“He should tell us but he kept quiet. He seemed not used with it either.” said Key.

 

“So, that’s why you call him girly boy?” asked Onew.

 

“There’s a lot other stuff.” said Key.

 

“Oh~” was all Onew could say.

 

“Jjong might’ve waked up. I’m going in first, hyung.” said Key as he turned his body toward the door.

 

“Oh~ okay.” said Onew.

 

Key started to walk and Onew called him again.

 

“Bum-ie…are…you happy?” asked Onew.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Key as he turned his head toward Onew back.

 

“Ani… what I mean is…” Onew was constructing his sentence.

 

“Nde. I’m happy. Really happy. I’m going in.” said Key coldly.

 

Key felt like crying. He went inside and ran to his room. Onew bowed his head down. Suddenly, he shook his head and palmed his face.

“About Taemin…even Bum-ie said he look girly. I’m so gonna find out who’s that Taemin after debut.” mumbled Onew to himself.

 

He went inside and went to his room. As he passed by Jonghyun and Key’s room, he could hear happy laughter from inside.

 

“He’s really happy…” muttered Onew.

 

Then, he continued walking to his room. Regretting about the past.

 

+

 

How’s the chapter? Okay? So, do you understand the chapter? Well, if you don’t, you could look at Chapter10 main image. Try to understand what I’m trying to say through that picture. It’s really obvious. Okay… I guess that’s all I can say for today. It’s 3.20 am. I’m too tired to type chapter12. I’m going to sleep now. Chu~ Chu~ Annyeong! Love you guys!

 

<3

 

Love you guys a lot, my readers! Haha~