Past Revealed~

"I'm Not Me"

Annyeong, chingu-ah! So, this is the next chapter I mentioned before. This chapter will reveal Onew and Key’s past before they debuted. I’m sure you guys could have guess what gonna happen. Anyway, let’s jump to the story. Enjoy!

 

+

 

It’s weekend! SHINee had their day off again after a hectic scheduled week. Taemin and Minho were dating secretly behind the others’ back but Jonghyun and Key had been suspecting something between them. They ignored them and let them trapped in world of curiosity about them. Hehehe~ kinda evil 2MIN.

 

Its 3 p.m. and all of the members were out except the two awkward members, Onew and Key. Taemin and Minho were out to the park to relax a bit which was actually to date secretly. Jonghyun was out with his S.M The Ballad’s members again. Key was getting dressed in his room when he heard a light knocking sound on the door. He opened the door and saw Onew at the door, smiling awkwardly at him.

 

“Key, are you going out?” asked Onew.

 

“Ah~ nde. I want to go shopping at the mall. “answered Key.

 

“You’re still the same Kibum.” muttered Onew softly under his breathe.

 

“Did you say something?” asked Key, tilting up his head elegantly.

 

“Can I go with you?” asked Onew, ignoring Key’s question.

 

“Oh~ o…of course. Let let’s go.” said Key.

 

+

 

They were at the mall, shopping of course. They were choosing some clothes for Key at F.O.S. Key came out from the fitting room, wearing a pure white shirt, covered by a well-designed navy blue elegant jacket. Charcoal black skinny denim was wrapped around his legs. He cat-walked himself to the mirrored door and posed like a kind of model. Onew chuckled looking at the diva guy.

 

“Do I look okay in this?” asked Key, looking at Onew.

 

Onew scanned Key’s body from top to toe and grinned.

 

“Yes, you are. But…there’s still a lot to try out. Anyway, you should take this.” said Onew, pointing at the outfits.

 

“Okay. I’ll take this. I’ll try this one. Thanks for your advice, Onew-hyung.” said Key meekly, taking another outfit with him to the fitting room back.

 

Onew was kind of startled by the way Key addressed him just now. ‘Onew-hyung’. It started after that day. He flashbacked the day it happened.

 

FLASHBACK~

 

Key stood up and went out of the room. He went all over the house, searching for Onew. At last, he found him leaning against the wall at the balcony staring at his foot. He peeked at him from behind the door. Onew was still looking at his foot. Seconds later, he slid down and hugged his knees. Crystals of tears were forming in his eyes. Then, tears went rolled down. Onew unwrapped his arms and punched the floor.

 

“I’m a stupid!!!” shouted him.

 

Key was feeling guiltier.

 

“I didn’t hold onto him.” muttered him loudly.

 

Key’s tear gland was about to tear up.

 

“I didn’t shower him with love. Pabo!” shouted him again.

 

Key closed his eyes and grabbed on his shirt.

 

“Pabo~ Pabo~ Pabo~….” muttered Onew non-stop as he punched the floor till his knuckles went purple.

 

Key can’t wait any longer. He stomped right towards Onew…

 

“Jin-ie…” whispered him.

 

Onew tilted up his head at the sound of his ex’s voice. Yes. Kim Kibum was his ex-boyfriend before they debuted. That’s the big secret they’ve been keeping out from the company and SHINee including Jonghyun.

 

“Go away!” whispered Onew loudly, shooing Key away.

 

“How can I go away watching you like this?!” shouted Key.

 

“I hate being like this. How long we gonna pretend? It’s tiring!” said Onew.

 

“I…I don’t know.” answered Key, trying to hold his tears back.

 

“Bum-ie? Bummie-ah, don’t cry.” whispered Onew as he stood up and went to Key.

 

“I hate this either. I’m scared everybody will know about this someday. Especially…” whispered Key, crying.

 

“Jonghyun, right?” said Onew.

 

“N…N…Nd…Nde.” exhaled Key.

 

“I’m…I’m sorry for making you like this. I was the fault of all of this. I… I should be better before.” said Onew.

 

“No, Jin-ie. It’s over. Already over. We can’t bring back those time.” said Key, wiping his tears.

 

“It’s my entire fault. I hurt you. I end it. I’m a stupid!” shouted Onew.

 

“It’s OVER! There’s nothing we can do, Jin-ie.” said Key.

 

“I know what we can do…” said Onew.

 

“Nothing, Jin-ie” trailed Key as he tried to erase the memories kept popping out of his mind.

 

“We’ll pretend again. We’ll pretend that nothing happened. We’ll be new friends again. You’re going to be okay with it?” asked Onew, enduring the pain.

 

“I guess I am. If that’s the best, its okay.” answered Key uncertainly.

 

“Okay, Key. I’m going inside. Bye.” said Onew reluctantly.

 

Onew went inside.

 

“Bye…Onew-hyung.” whispered Key, crying again.

He dropped on the floor and cried. He clutched on his shirt and cried hard.

 

‘It’s not really your fault, Jinki. I knew you did that to protect your family’s name. How can the son of a famous company in a relationship with a plain boy? I knew you’re busy with the projects given to you. It’s not that you didn’t shower me with love, you can’t. I knew you didn’t want to marry that , Eunha. But I’m such a fool to ask for break up with you. And hoping you’ll hold onto me. I’m wrong…~ It’s over…’thought Key, regretting the past.

 

END OF FLASHBACK~

 

“Onew-hyung?!” yelled Key.

 

“Ah?! Nde?” said Onew as he drove back to reality.

 

“Gwaenchanayo?” asked Key, kind of worried.

 

“Ah~ yes.” answered Onew.

 

“Do I look okay?” asked Key, posing in front of Onew.

 

“Yes. It’s nice on you.” said Onew.

 

“I guess I’ll go around searching for a nice shirt for Jjong. Will you wait?” asked Key.

 

“Ah~ never mind. I’m going to the toilets for a while.” said Onew.

 

“Okay. I’ll wait you at the back door after paying.” said Key.

 

Onew walked slowly to the toilet. He tried to erase all of those memories and calmed himself.

+

 

Onew walked back to the store. ‘He’s not there. He must be waiting me.’ thought Onew. He went to the back door. He searched around for Key but he couldn’t find him. Onew walked around and found Key’s wallet on the street. He picked it up and tried to search for Key again. He found a few shopping bags containing the outfits Key just bought. He picked it up and looked at the dark lone spooky path in front of him. He heard screaming voice mixed with sobbing sound from the end of the path. He ran into the path as he learnt that the voice belong to Key.

 

Onew dropped all of the bags as he saw the disgusting thing a guy was trying to do to Key. The guy was touching Key’s both arms while he’s leaning toward the diva’s scared face, trying to kiss him.

 

BUM~

 

The guy fall on the street hardly as a strong punch lay on his cheek. Key was pulled into Onew’s embrace. He cried on his chest as Onew glared at the on the ground. 

 

“NAE NAMJA SON DAEJI MA!” shouted Onew at the .

        (Don’tTouch My Boy)

 

The oh-so-brave stood up and ran. He faded away into the darkness seconds later. Thanks to Onew.

 

“Are you okay, Key?” asked Onew, checking whether he’s okay.

 

“No………Jinnie-ah!” shouted Key as he pulled Onew into hug.

 

“Kibum?” said Onew, surprised.

 

“I’m never okay! I still love you, Jinki. I’m sorry but I can’t let you go. I still love you…” said Key, tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

“What about Jonghyun?” whispered Onew after a long pause.

 

“I love Jonghyun too. I’m immovable between both of you. I love both of you. I’m scared.” said Key.

 

“What are you scared off?” asked Onew calmly, patting Key’s back.

 

“I’m scared I’ll lose you. Our break-up…didn’t have a clear closure. I’m never in peace. If we do have closure, I’ll be okay.” said Key, sobbing.

 

“I’ll make a closure for you. What do you want for our closure?” asked Onew.

 

Key broke the hug and stared at Onew intensely. He tugged on Onew's shirt with full of force.

 

“Anything?” asked Key, smiling hopefully.

 

“Of course, Bummie-ah.” whispered Onew, kind of surprised.

 

“Kiss me and that’ll be the closure.” whispered Key.

 

“I…I can’t do that. You’re Jonghyun’s.” whispered back Onew.

 

“If you can’t kiss me, then I’ll kiss you.” whispered Key, forming a y smirk on his lips.

 

Key pulled Onew and pressed his lips against Onew’s. Onew was surprised but it doesn’t take long for him to respond back. This might be the last time he’ll tasted Key’s lips. He moved his lips simultaneously with Key’s. He was really enjoying the passionate kiss. Key was feeling overwhelmed with kiss. He really missed those lips on his before.

 

Soon after that, Onew broke the kiss and smiled. Key was now smiling; satisfied with the closure he wanted. He released the grip on Onew’s shirt.

 

“I’ve done the closure, right?” said Onew.

 

“Yes. Thank you, Onew.” thanked Key.

 

“Now…do what I say.” said Onew, wiping the layer of his saliva covering Key’s lips.

 

“We’ve have our closure. Now, your intro with Jonghyun. Tonight, go and tell him how much you love him in your own way. For me, please?” said Onew.

 

“Okay!” said Key cheerfully.

 

Onew pinched Key’s cheek and picked up back the shopping bags. He gave it back to Key and smiled. Finally, Key had been back to his true self without pretending anymore. He’s in peace because they’d do their closure and they were over~ Now, Key need to work on to fulfill Onew’s wish. Tonight going to be a big night for him and his destined love, Jonghyun.

 

“You like somebody, right?” joked Key as they walked hand-in-hand happily.

 

“No. Who?” asked Onew.

 

“Taemin, right?” said Key.

 

“No…” lied Onew.

 

“Don’t lie to me…” said Key.

 

“Ah~ just keep quiet.” said Onew, gave in.

 

“Waa~ my hyung had a crush on pretty boy. But you need to be faster. Jjong and I think there’s something happening between him and Minho. Get him faster, okay?” advised Key.

 

“Hehe~ thanks for your advice.” thanked Onew.

 

+

Comments Reply~

@rina24- I'm sorry if I upset you for not updating for a long time. It's kinda hard for me to update as schools is starting again for next year in my country. Yours might be different but I'll try my best to update every chapter as soon as possible. Thanks for supporting me!

@onjongkey2min- Kekeke~ really?! Waa~ I'm so happy to hear that. I've tried my best to make it a nice confession. I'm really pleased to hear you like it! You watch 'you're beautiful' too? Hehe~ did you watch the japanese version? Ikemen Desune

 

Their past revealed! ~ Finally, for those who were dying of anxiety can relax a bit upon reading this chapter. Do you like it? Nope of course, right? Coz there’s no 2MIN moments but there’ll be in next chapter a bit. Guys! School is starting in 2012 in a week. By then, I’ll update less often. I’m just informing you, my readers so you’ll never unsubscribe if I didn’t update for a long time. Please don’t~ you’ll understand me if you’re a busy student with hectic schedule. No silent readers please~ Subscribe and Comments

Chu~ Chu~ Chu~

 

Love from MiN-aRa97. <3 <3 <3

 

P/S: Next chapter will tell you about JongKey’s big night and a bit of 2MIN’s night moment. Hehe~ I’m easing your anxiety. Annyeong!