A True Confession~

"I'm Not Me"

Annyeong, chingu! Sorry for not updating for quite a long time. Jeongmal bianhe! Anyway, this is Chapter 25! Please enjoy dear readers.

 

+

 

Taemin’s debut music video was going really well. Many people loved the sad touching music video, which they said look natural, as if the scene was true. SHINee didn’t want to comment anything about it. Taemin was still avoiding Minho, which he found so hard to do. He couldn’t help but to drop his tears every time his eyes caught Minho’s eyes. He’d been trying hard to deny all of his feelings toward Minho. He believed he’ll never get with Minho, because in his eyes, Minho is a special person which he could see, heard, talked to and everything else except reaching out his hands to reach Minho.

 

The lead female in Taemin’s music video, Kim Saera was still hanging out with SHINee even though she clearly knew that they hate her stalking everywhere they went. Taemin was playing with his Samsung Galaxy Tab when there’s a knock on the door. He walked to the door and pulled open the door. There she was, the usual annoying girl that’ll always be standing in front of their dorm every day.

 

“Annyeong.” greeted Saera coldly, without even looking at him.

 

“Umm~” nodded him which made Saera’s a bit mad as she felt being unwelcome.

 

“Where’s Minho-oppa?” asked Saera, as she walked around the silent dorm.

 

Taemin didn’t answer but continued playing with his gadget. He put on his headphone and tuned on the music at the maximum volume, which could make his eardrum tore apart.

 

“YAH! Are you deaf?! I’m asking you.” shouted Saera at him.

 

Since SHINee was not around, Saera took the opportunity to scold Taemin, which she hated since the first day she met him. She stormed to Taemin and pulled the headphone from him. He was surprised that he turned around. He glared at her.

 

“What’s wrong with you, Saera?! I’m listening to it.” yelled Taemin, trying to snatch his headphone back.

 

“I’m talking to you just now and you’re ignoring me!” barked her, which was improper for an ex-model to do.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t hear you just now. Why?” said Taemin, calmed down.

 

“Why are you so rude, ing Taemin?!!” shouted Saera, getting on her nerve.

 

“What?!” shouted Taemin, disbelieve with the words.

 

“Yes. You’re rude Taemin. I’m a guest. You should serve me something, not playing with this crap, idiot!” shouted Saera, as she snatched his Samsung Galaxy Tab.

 

“Give it back to me!” said Taemin as he tiptoed himself trying to grab it from Saera.

 

“Ani! This is the punishment for not serving me.” said Saera.

 

Saera brought it high in the air and with all of her might; she smashed the latest gadget on the hard floor. It broke into pieces. Taemin stared at the pieces on the floor. Tears escaped from his eyes. He turned his head and glared at Saera. Taemin knelt down on the floor and picked up he broken pieces. Then, he ran to his room and slammed the door hard. He locked the door so that rude won’t come in. He laid the pieces on his bed and tried to fix it but…it’s useless. The smashed it super hard. It was his birthday present from Heechul. He’s dead if Heechul knew about this. He cornered himself at the dark side of his bed and wept silently after throwing away the useless broken pieces into the dustbin.

 

Minutes later~

 

Minho entered the room, grinning in happiness of freedom widely.  He hopped on the bed, whistling happily. Taemin who had his back facing Minho turned around, not realizing he’s here. He was caught crying again. Minho who saw Taemin’s red eyes and immediately went beside him.

 

“You cried?” asked Minho as he cupped Taemin’s head.

 

Taemin shut his eyes closed but tears still escape from his eyes. Minho wiped away the tears and stared at him into his eyes.

 

“Why?” Minho asked again, worried.

 

“Ani. It’s nothing. Did Saera gone back?” asked Taemin.

 

“Speaking of that , she’s gone away to the States for a few weeks. At least I’m free. Whatsoever you’re going to ask, answer me first. What happened?” said Minho.

 

“Its nothing.” denied Taemin.

 

Taemin, I insist you to tell me the truth now!” said Minho sternly.

 

Taemin put his head down and played with his fingers.

 

“Just now... Saera came and I… have a little fight with her. She was pissed off…that she…smashed my stuff.” explained Taemin.

 

“What is that ‘stuff’?” asked Minho, curious.

 

“My…my…Samsung…Galaxy Tab.” answered Taemin unwillingly.

 

“God! That’s really expensive. How is the thing?” asked Minho.

 

“It’s broken. Useless. Can’t be fixed anymore.” said Taemin, pointing at the dustbin.

 

“She’s going to pay for it.” hissed Minho.

 

“Never mind, Minho. Its okay.” calmed Taemin.

 

Taemin failed in avoiding Minho today, but he didn’t really care after what happened. As Minho stood up, he tripped over the dustbin and fell on top of Taemin. Both of them fell on the bed. Taemin was breathing unevenly under Minho. Both of his hands palmed Minho’s muscular chest, so Minho won’t hit his upper body. (A/N: Girls should understand this, rite?) Their lips were just an inch away and their nose tip was touching. Taemin stared at Minho, so did Minho. They stayed rigid on that pose, still registering what’s happening. Slow brained persons~ Suddenly, Jonghyun came in with a bottle of soda in his hand.

 

“Minho, can you… what-the-heck-is-this?!” shouted Jonghyun.

 

He slipped the bottle off his hand and stared at both of them with big eyes. Both of them were snapped into reality. There’s no more loading in their brain. Minho stood up and blushed madly. Taemin sat up and buried his face in his hands. It’s so embarrassing!

 

“Ah~ waeyo?” asked Minho toward Jonghyun.

 

“Are both of you together too?” asked Jonghyun.

 

“Oh~ you want to practice singing with me. Kaja!” said Minho, changing the topic as he pulled Jonghyun out of the room.

 

As soon as Minho and Jonghyun were out, Taemin palmed his chest. His heart was beating like sky-rocket. He tried to deny his feelings again. But he swore, he could feel Minho’s heart also beating fast like a bullet train. Could it be that Minho…? Ani! Ani! He shouldn’t hope for that nonsense thing.

 

+

 

The next day, at night, Minho and Taemin went out to the funfair. Minho was really weird started from the morning. He’d been asking Taemin to wear a girl’s clothes. To be exact, Taemin needed to dress up as a girl. Minho said that he’ll feel weird and awkward walking with a guy which is apparently a girl as an excuse. They had fun at the funfair and went on rides. After having ice-cream, Minho decided to go on the Merry-Go-Round ride. (A/N: Do you know the one that go round and round slowly? Sorry I don't know the other name for the ride) He paid the worker for tickets and walked with Taemin, unconsciously intertwined their fingers together. Taemin went into the cabin first, followed by Minho. They sat on the small chair, facing each other while enjoying the beautiful scene of city at night.

 

First round over ~

 

As they went high, Minho demanded Taemin to stand in front of him. Taemin couldn’t protest since he was double-slaved by Minho. He brushed away his wigs in front of his eyes and stood up. Minho stood in front of Taemin and stared at him into the pair of beautiful honey eyes deeply. Taemin was feeling uneasy but happiness at the same time. He too, stared at Minho’s rounded pair of eyes deeply.

 

 As soon as they reached the top, Minho wrapped his long arms around Taemin’s waist and pulled him closer to him. Taemin didn’t flinch backwards even a bit as he felt comforts in Minho’s arms. Minho rested his chin on Taemin’s shoulder as he enveloped him with a warm comforting hug. Taemin closed his eyes slowly as he enjoyed the feeling of comfort and safety. He could feel Minho’s warm breathe tickling his reddish ear.

 

Taemin-ah, nomu chuwahae.” whispered Minho into Taemin’s ear.

 

Taemin opened his eyes as he was surprised to hear the words that he really want to hear from Minho’s mouth himself, but he’d been denying it all of this time. A slight upward curve was forming on his pinky lips.

 

“Jjinja nomu chuwa.” whispered Minho again.

 

Taemin buried his face in Minho’s shoulder, blushing.

 

“I’ve liked you since I knew you’re a girl. But, to be exact it started before the incident. I love that pair of honey brown eyes of you. I love that cheeks that always turned pinky whenever I’m around you. I love those pinky lips of you hoping I can kiss it someday. I just want an answer from you. Do you have the same feeling toward me or not? If you do, hug me. If not push me away.” whispered Minho seductively yet bravely.

 

Minho closed his eyes, afraid of the respond. He could feel warm small hands traveling their way to his chest. ‘He’s going to reject me………’ thought Minho. But his guess was turned out 360 degree. Instead, Taemin slipped his arms between Minho’s and wrapped them around Minho.

 

“Nomu chuwahae.” whispered Taemin into Minho’s ears.

 

“Jjinja?!” said Minho, kinda surprised.

 

“Nde, Minho-oppa!” said Taemin, giggling.

 

As soon as Minho broke the hug, they were on their way to the bottom.

 

Second round over ~

 

Minho stared at Taemin all the way up there for the third time. Still having their arms in the same position, Minho brought Taemin closer.

 

Soon, they were on top again. Minho took the lead and leaned in closer toward Taemin. Both of them had their eyes closed together.

 

A soft fluffy thing was pressed on Taemin’s lips lightly a moment later. Taemin responded to the sweet gentle kiss as he learnt that it was Minho’s gentle lips. The kiss started to get deeper and deeper.

 

As the passionate clamped on Taemin’s heart, he instinctively hugged him on the waist. Minho felt joyful as Taemin was responding to the kiss and both of them is an expert kisser although they just kissed once. Both of them felt as if they were the happiest persons on the Earth…

 

And that was the best day for Taemin.

 

+

Comment respond~

@ iseethelight ~ I'm sorry I didn't know that. Bianhe! But this is a fictional story and anything can happens in it. Even unicorns exist in fiction, whereas, in real life, it doesn't exist. Besides, there's also guy getting pregnant in fanfics. I've read a lot of fanfics with storyline of Taemin pregnant with Minho's child. I'm sorry if I dissapointed you, but this is just a fictional story, okay? Please don't take it too serious. Just a fictional. Anyway, thanks for supporting my fanfics all of this time! Kamsahae~ please enjoy!

 

How’s the chapter, chingus? Is it nice? I try hard to make it more romantic but I guess it didn’t really work because I ‘m typing this with my 5 years old sister sitting beside me. It felt something to write skin ship with a toddler beside you, rite? Anyway, please comments and give me your feedback. Please I’m begging you~ no silent readers here. You can suggest me anything and I’ll consider about it. You can post at my wall or P.M me, okay? Subscribe and Comments! Love you, my chingu!

 

Chu~ Chu~

 

<3 <3 <3