Mine! Only Mine! ~

"I'm Not Me"

Annyeong, chingus! Sorry for not updating for a while… I’m starting to get busy with load of homework. I hope you’ll take pleasure in this update. Enjoy!

 

+

 

Taemin and Minho were scolded quite badly on that morning for not coming home last night. Jonghyun almost tired of consoling the sulky Key, who had been nagging at both of them non-stop. Onew just rolled his eyes and refrained from consoling the Omma-Key. Taemin bowed his head and let the hyungs shot him with complains and nags plus scolds.

 

“Do you know how many times President Ahn called us? And how many times I needed to lie to him?” yelled Key.

 

“I’m sorry, Key-hyung…” mumbled Taemin.

 

“I’m soooo dead if he find out we’re lying. And where the hell did both of you went??!” yelled him again.

 

“We didn’t go anywhere. It was raining heavily last night…” started Minho.

 

“Didn’t go anywhere?! Ah~ you might go clubbing and acting innocent in front of us. Come on, Minho! Don’t lie to me…you met her, right?” said Key, smirking at Minho.

 

“Key-ah, stop it… let’s get ready to the photoshoot.” said Jonghyun.

 

“You met that again, right?! I know you met her! I know it!” yelled Key, as he’d being dragged away by Jonghyun.

 

“Diva…” muttered Minho.

 

Minho rolled his eyes and stared at the boring Onew. Onew responded to his stare and smirked.

 

“Wae? Are you going to scold us too?” asked Minho, sulkily.

 

“I’m thinking about it.” said Onew, tapping his chin.

 

“Hyung!” shouted Minho and Taemin in unison.

 

“Okay! I’m just kidding. Go and get ready for our schedule.” said Onew before entering his room, closed and locked the door.

 

Taemin thought about Key's words for a while and looked at Minho.

 

“Who’s that ‘’ Key was talking about?” asked Taemin.

 

“Nobody.” answered Minho simple.

 

“You’re lying, Minho.” said Taemin as a matter of fact.

 

“Let’s go, Min-ah. We need to get ready.” said Minho; taking no notice of Taemin’s earlier words completely.

 

Taemin pouted his lips and followed Minho into their room. They changed into their outfits and went to the studio for the photo shoot. They came back to their dorm quite late that night. Key was feeling better and not mad at them anymore. They were happily living in their dorm, having nice times together. SHINee is the best male group on charts and rankings. SHINee, Aja Aja Fighting!

 

+

 

Unknown’s P.O.V.

 

Choi Minho…

 

My one and only man…

 

Upon the whole world,

 

Nobody can take you away from me,

 

Cause you’re mine…

 

Only mine! ~

 

Nobody can love you more than I do,

 

Cause I love you…

 

The most upon everybody on Earth.

 

I know you love me too,

 

You should love me…

 

You need to love me…

 

You MUST love me…

 

I might appear as a psycho in front of you,

 

But deep in my heart…

 

I LOVE YOU!

 

I’m going to make you MINE no matter WHAT and WHO!

 

+

Taemin and Minho was out to ‘relax’ again in the city. And they didn’t forget to bring some cash and an umbrella, for safety…

 

As they walked across the busy roads, Minho held on Taemin’s hand tightly. Taemin felt secured whenever Minho’s around. He had his head hooded with the red hoodie jacket he brought from home. There were a few stranger guys whistling around Taemin to catch his attention. Taemin giggled as he ignored the strangers.

 

“Don’t listen to them…” whispered Minho sternly plus jealousy.

 

“You’re jealous? Well, it’s weird that they thought I’m a girl when I’m with my hoodie.” said Taemin.

 

“You are REALLY a girl.” whispered Minho again.

 

Taemin just giggled innocently.

 

+

 

Minho was going to the toilet to do some ‘human-duty’. Taemin wandered alone on a spooky pathway, although he’d been warned by Minho not to.

 

Suddenly, a masked girl appeared out of nowhere and pushed Taemin. She pulled out a silver blade out from her coat and pointed it at Taemin. She walked closer to him and palmed his chest with her right hand, her left hand holding the knife. She pressed his hand on Taemin’s chest hard. Taemin groaned in pain.

 

“Ouch~” groaned Taemin.

 

“I’m absolutely right. You’re a girl, Lee Taemin.” said the girl.

 

Then, the girl vanished to nowhere, as she appeared just now.

 

‘You’re a girl… and hanging out with my Minho. You’ll pay for this. Minho is only MINE!’

 

+

Coments Replies~

@ rina24 - I'm sorry for not making it longer... it's kind of hard for me to write long chapters during weekdays. I'm really sorry. Maybe I can update longer chapter during weekend... I'm sorry!

@ xcallista - Hehe~ thks. Hope you like this chappie...

@ taeminhoaddict - Waa~ thk kyu! I love to hear that. Go on! Read till this chappie! and thks for subscribing!

@ RhinaPag - Haha~ really?! thk kyu! Good to hear that... i don't like him being too evil too. Thank Kyu!

 

Haha~ how is it? Try to guess who’s the unknown person, she had or might be haven’t appear in this fanfic. Guess Guess Guess! And I’m super sorry for late update. Forgive me, please? I think that’s all for this chapter. No silent readers! Please give me your feedback about this chapter. Thank Kyu! Subscribe and Comments!

 

Chu~ Chu~

 

Saranghae! From MiN-aRa97!