Reasons Revealed~

"I'm Not Me"

Annyeong, chingus! Hehe~ sorry for not updating for a while. But today, I updated! This is Chapter29. Hope you’ll like it. Enjoy!

 

+

 

Kyuhyun broke the hug and slid down beside Taemin on the comfy sofa. He gawked at the white ceiling for a while before taking a deep breathe and turned his head to Taemin.

 

“You’re ready to know about everything?” asked him fretfully.

 

Taemin just nodded slightly, eager to know why.

 

“You know I’m quite a playboy back in school, right?” started Kyuhyun.

 

“Yes… you’re one of the most active playboy in our school.” agreed Taemin quietly, hopping he was not one of Kyuhyun’s ‘girl-for-fun’ item.

 

“My friends and I betted about more than a year ago, if I can make you fall in love with me in a year, they’ll honored me and give me 50 000 won for prize.” continued Kyuhyun.

 

Taemin couldn’t be mad at Kyuhyun because he was such an idiot to accept a which-he-thought-had-stopped playboy as his boyfriend. Idiot! Stupid! Brainless! But he felt kind of hurt as they were having a bet over him.

 

“Sungmin would watch over me, so that I’ll never make any skinship with you. That’s why he always followed us everywhere. And… you know about the gossip girls, right? Saying that I’m gay and in a relationship with Sungmin. It’s kind of but not fully true.” said Kyuhyun.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Taemin, curiously.

 

“I knew Sungmin liked me since we met but I’m not really gay at that time. His parents died a couple months ago, leaving him and no-one else in his house. So, he moved into my house at Seoul, because I’m staying here.” explained Kyuhyun.

 

“I started to fall in love with you as we’re in our oh-so-called relationship. I thought I wouldn’t but I like to see your dance moves. It’s amazing! Everybody can fall in love with that. And falling in love with you… was forbidden in the betting rules.” added him.

 

“As the day was approaching, I’m scared that I’ll hurt you when the time came. I tried to make you hate me so our break-up would be less painful. I wanted to make you hate me so, you’ll forget me.” added him again.

 

“Almost…” mumbled Taemin.

 

“I hear that. I’m ruining the ‘almost’ right?” said Kyuhyun.

 

“Yes…” answered him.

 

“Truthfully, I didn’t want to break up with you because… you… changed me. But my friends warned me that if I didn’t, they’ll hurt you, your hyung or Sungmin themselves. I’m worried, so I decided to break up with you, in that way so you’ll hate me more and more.” said Kyuhyun.

 

“Yes, I hate you!” replied the younger coldly.

 

“I’m really sorry about the kiss. I…couldn’t control myself on that night. I was an idiot, right?” said Kyuhyun.

 

Taemin just stared at Kyuhyun as Kyuhyun went closer to him.

 

“Did it left any mark?” asked Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun brushed his thumbs across Taemin’s lips. Taemin flinched backward a bit, surprised. Kyuhyun slid closer. Taemin moved backward again. Kyuhyun stared at both the younger and his lips repetitively. Taemin was worried and scared. Kyuhyun looked like he couldn’t control himself again.

 

“Let me kiss you once again. I promise I’ll be gentle this time. Please~” whispered Kyuhyun.

 

“No…” replied Taemin.

 

“Please… just once~” whispered him again.

 

“I don’t want to… I…I love somebody else.” said Taemin.

 

“Please~” begged Kyuhyun, ignoring Taemin’s words.

 

Minho entered the guest room and went to Taemin. He was shocked with the position they were in. Taemin saw Minho and he could feel safety coming over. He stood up and jumped to Minho. He wrapped his arms around him and buried his face into Minho’s chest. Minho was surprised but returned the embrace.

 

“Oppa~” called him.

 

Kyuhyun stared at the couple and nodded his head slowly.

 

“I get it. Thanks for listening to me.” said Kyuhyun.

 

“No, Kyuhyun!” shouted Taemin as he faced him.

 

“What do you mean?” asked Kyuhyun.

 

“I…I’m sorry for any harsh words I said to you. Thank you for everything we had before. It’s really fun. Thanks for trying to protect me and my oppa. I appreciate that. About Sungmin, I knew he’s the one for you. He’s cute. Anyway, thanks for telling me.” said Taemin.

 

“Oh~ welcome.” said Kyuhyun before he went out of the guest room.

 

+

 

Taemin and Minho dragged themselves lazily to the cozy bed at the corner of the guest room. Both of them went on the bed. Taemin stared blankly at the ceiling.

 

“You remembered him?” asked Taemin.

 

“Yes…” answered Minho.

 

“Huh…” exhaled Taemin.

 

“Ah~ forget it. You have photoshoot tomorrow. Sleep well.” said Minho.

 

“Okay~” agreed Taemin.

 

Minho leaned in and pressed his closed-lips lightly against Taemin’s. After the quick goodnight kiss, they went to sleep.

 

Kyuhyun who watched them from afar went to his room and slept too.

 

In the midst of sleeping, Taemin unconsciously tugged on Minho’s sleeve and scooted closer to him. He wrapped his arm around Minho and laid his head on the elder’s muscular chest. Automatically, Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin.

 

Such a nice couple~

 

+

 

Minho and Taemin woke up the next day by hearing a knocking sound on their door. Minho walked lazily to the door and opened it. Sungmin was standing in front of him, smiling kindheartedly.

 

“Kyuhyun asked me to wake both of you. Good morning!” greeted Sungmin.

 

“Ah~ nde. Good morning.” replied Minho, yawning.

 

“You can use this bag of toiletries to wash up. Then, come down to have breakfast. Okay?” said Sungmin cutely, handing a blue small bag.

 

“Okay. Thanks.” thanked Minho.

 

“Welcome!” said Sungmin.

 

Minho closed the door and went to Taemin who was sitting on the bed.

 

“You go wash up first. Use this.” said Taemin handing the bag.

 

“Ah? Okay.” said Taemin, taking the bag.

 

+

 

After wash ups, they made their bed and went downstairs to have breakfast. Kyuhyun was not bad at cooking. Soon, they needed to rush to their dorm so they could get ready for photoshoot. They thanked and bid goodbye with Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

They walked quickly to the dorm. In about 30 minutes, they arrived. As soon as they opened the door, Onew, Key and Jonghyun were waiting for them with a do-you-want-to-die look plastered on their face.

 

This doesn’t look good!

 

+

 

Hehe~ how was it? No cheesy moment again. Sorry for that. By the way, school just started today. So, I’m sorry! Really sorry!. I’ll update maybe once or twice a week after this. You know, SCHOOLs! Anyway, I still can update. Don’t worry or upset… I’m still ongoing my fanfic. That’s all I need to say I guess. No silent readers! Please give me your feedback about this chapter. Thank Kyu! Subscribe and Comments!

 

P.S: HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS! Hope we’ll be happy on the year of 2012! Have a blast!

 

P.S.S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEE SUNGMIN! Although it’s a bit late. I still can wish him, right? His birthday is on 1.1.2012 for you information.

Saengil Chukae hamnida~