|| Chapter 2: It's You ||

Secrets Between Brothers

Someone's POV: 

    I watched the person who looked alot like me, In which he had looked over here with kind of scared, confused expression as to why the bush was moving and he thinks he sees a shadow. I smiled, at the figure, as he turned his head. He was fliming 'Exo Next door.' And I knew because Noona had told me. He looked so awkward it was kind of hilarious, because he was never the one to get angry so easily.. It was entertaining to watch everything, And I was trying not to laugh out out at some points, because afterall he would know someones here. I was actually quite shocked no one saw me yet. I'm quite tall, being the same height as my brother. 

But I did chuckle alittle, because this was very amusing I couldn't help it. But I was starting to question either to step out or to stay here. Since apprentaly Chanyeol was starting to notice that someone was in the bushes. And I knew if I kept moving around he will walk over here out of curiosity. And I know I promised myself I wouldn't give myself away, until everything was planned out. Since afterall the branches in Korea, Japan and China was being built right now. And if I give myself away, Chanyeol would start asking questions about where have I been and why dad gave me the companies if I was barely here for years. 

The truth is I actually ran away from the kidnappers when I was 17 years old. And I went to my dads cafe. He had given me the company because he didn't want it anymore and that it was all the way in New York. Since It was surprising enough that those people put me in a Busan Highschool. That was quite nice and I got top grades in it. College wasn't a problem. The only one that knew I was back. Was Noona and my dad. Mom never saw me yet and niether has my brother. 

I was shocked when I heard from Zico that there was going to be a group of 12 to debut.. And One of them being my brother. I was shocked and yet happy. My brother was completing his dream.. I smiled at he figure that was looking up at the blue sky. When he was finished with fliming. His eyes where sadden, like he lost something. 

I felt bad. It was apprentlay my fault to began with. I knew that Chanyeol was going to be somewhat angry that I didn't call him when I had ran away from the kidnappers. "I'm sorry Brother. Maybe in alittle bit I will appear. But Not yet. 

End of Pov; Back to Chanyeol. :) 

 

I still felt like someone was always in the shadows. And it was the third episode. And apprentlay I kept feeling like someone is by the bushes and watching everything that happens. It was crazy when you think about it. I was starting to question either to walk over and see who's there. 

Zico was acting so weird last night when I asked him why he was coming by the house, in his car, but than oddly has a black jacket that was alittle to big for him in the passenger seat. He kept acting weird, acting like he knew something I didn't. "What the heck is wrong with you Zico?" I asked. "Nothing.. I'm just tarried from all the stuff happening with Block B. 

He kept looking around, like he was looking for someone. And it was starting to freak me out. "Is he mental?" I questioned under my breathe. He looked at me, as I just shrugged and ran off. When I left I thought I heard him talking to someone. I looked over but he was gone and so was his car. When I went out to the bush.. No one was there, but someone once was there. Since I saw alittle bit of the branches had snapped alittle. I sighed. "This is getting fishy." I said confused. I signed ruffling my hair as I went off back to the dorm, since suho called me over since we where leaving to go back to the dorm.

When going to the dorm,Kyungsoo was already out the minute he hit his bed and so was the ohers. I laid here on my bed, I was starting to feel like someone was watching over me when I was fliming Exo Next door. Like someone is judging me, but no sound came out of their mouth.. The bushes moved slightly all the time and  I was starting to get freaked out, questioning the way it was always moving and some of the branches had snapped alittle. Like someone was laughing to hard and didn't notice that the branch had snapped under the persons grip. 

Why was Zico there in the first place. Like he was acting odd like he knew something I didn't. Tomorrow was our day off and I was wanting to go visit my dad at the live cafe he had. I couldn't sleep it was like I was to busy thinking about the odd happens around the house we where fliming at. I signed. As I tossed and my bed. Trying to find a comfortable position to fall asleep. But nothing worked. My mind was to busy thinking that it was hard for me to fall asleep. Because well I couldn't close my eyes and fall striaght to sleep. I knew someone was there, but who? 

I signed, finally falling asleep.. 

When I woke up the next morning I got ready to go visit the cafe. When finished, I walked out telling my members who just nodded, expect Sehun wanted to come. "Why do you want to come with me, I'm just going to go to my dads Cafe?" I asked. "Because I want to hang out with  you. Everyone else is busy.." Sehun said. I signed and ushered him over. As he was already changed and just had to put his shoes on. When he was finished we walked out. And Went to my red Sports car. As I drove to my dads cafe.

I saw a Black sports car that looked shiny and had red painted wheels. Me and Sehun got out. And When I stepped in the door of the Live Cafe. I saw someone who had almost the same figure. The only difference is from here. You can see the tattoos that ran up his arms and alittle on his neck. Next to him was Eli From U- kiss and Zico from Block B. He was looking at the guitar that was signed by Exo and My Dad was talking to him about "Park Enterpise." Which is his old company. But strangely he gave it to someone. Until dad looked up to see me and out of curiosity so did the guy and My eyes widened when I saw someone I haven't seen in so long. He opened his mouth first. "Hyung? How are you?" He questioned. I frooze in my sit and couldn't move. 

No way... My brother is here in Seoul, South Korea? And he is still alive...