|| Chapter 8: When The going gets tough.||

Secrets Between Brothers

When we got to the hospital Eli had ran in, Running in the hosptial. He ran to the front desk first, before we made it there. "Where is Park Chanhee?" he asked. The lady looked up to Eli.. "He is still in Surgery.. But Ms. Jo Minja is here." She said. Eli frooze. "His girlfriend?" He asked. The lady nodded. "Shes in the surgery waiting room." She said. Eli nodded, He walked on. We followed him.. When we got there, Minja was there. Tears was welling in her eyes, and it rolled down. As she put her hand to her forehead. "Min.." Eli said. Min Ja looked up.. "Eli?" she said. Eli smiled. She didn't smile back though. "The doctor hasn't came out here yet. What... What if he doesn't make it?" Minja asked tears rolling down her cheek. 

       "His still in a surgery.. We don't know yet Min." Eli said sitting down next to her. Sehun looked up to me, I smiled. But it was forced and Sehun probably noticed it. "Eli.. How is he?" A voice before said. I looked up from the chair and I noticed it  was Zico again.. And behind Zico was the others that was there before. "He is still in surgery.." Eli said. All the people there now had scared/ Sad and worried looks. 

    "We should just wait than." Rasa said. They all sat down. In my head  I didn't if I was scared of all of the Mafia people here. Even if they where good guys. It still made me alittle nervous. 

- 10 minutes later - 

It was already an hour, when the doctor came out. We all stood up.. E.den walked over to the doctor. "How is Chanhee?" He asked. The doctor signed. "The surgery went well. We almost lost him during surgery. But than he fought through... Apprentaly he is unconcious and haven't woken up yet." The Doctor said. As we all breathe out in relief. "What about his leg?" Another voice that sounded like Luhan hyung asked. I looked over to see Yu Jie there. It was just him the other exel members weren't there. "His legs.. They are fine. Right now. He can't really use it.. Since the wall did fell on him. He broke a leg. But other than that he is fine." the doctor said. 

The doctor looked to Yu Jie, "He is in a Coma.. And there is a slight chance he may never wake up.." 


Chanhee's POV: 

     I woke up to see the others standing around, Yu Jie punching the wall and they where talking about him again.. Saying I will remember him. I tried calling them.. But they didn't hear me. Yu Jie kept punching the wall over and over. "YOUR LYING!" Yu Jie yelled at the doctor. I turned to myself on the bed and I ran to myself. "Wake up!" I said. But no budge.. Nothing. At second thought.. Maybe it's best if I died... Maybe than everyone wouldn't get hurt. Maybe than everything would be okay,. I signed. I sat 0n the chair, just waiting for the michine to turn on.. But than it didn't instead a hand went to my shoulder. "Hyung.." I heard. I looked over and It was someone I haven't seen in so long. 

  "Kid?" I asked. He smiled at me. "Why are you giving up so early, the Chanhee hyung I knew back than. Would be fighting more now. Hyung. You promised you would watch Jongin dongseang. Remember that? Please don't tell me your giving up now." He said. He talked so fast and so much. I frowned. He is the same as he always been.

He had this dorky smile on his face, that can spilt his cheeks in half. I was wondering why he was so happy. 

 I looked down. He sat down on the bed. Of course he sees me, he is probably in a coma too. How long has he been in a coma anyways? One year? two years? three years? or is he dead already. No.. He can't be. I said shaking my head. Is he? Could he really be dead? 

"Hyung are you even listening!?" He called. "Yeah.. yeah. What do you want me to do? I won't wake up. I'm in a coma!" I said. "So what. Than Wake up! Isnt that easy." He said. I frowned. Pinching my nose. "It's not going to be so easy, to wake up from a coma." I said in a annoyed voice. "Oh come on hyung. Youra fighter. Just fight." He said. "And how do you expect me to do that?" I asked. "I don't know. Hyung.. You once told me that fighting is like giving up, You said you should fight till the end.. Even if the going gets tough.. But your doing that right now hyung. Your giving up.." He said. 

   I frooze. "You should get your revenage on the kidnapper hyung." He said smiling. How in the world is he related to Jongin anyways? He talks to much and barely shuts up. His talkitive with everyone this kid. Why Jongin isn't.. He has this shy and quiet personality. Unlike this person in front of me who talks alot and is always having this big smile on his face. Even if you would think he wouldn't be happy. 

"Why are you so happy anyways? Don't you think you should be sad right now?" I asked. "Why would I? Hyung Your the depressed one! Come on lighten up." He said. "And you need to clam down." I said. "Wow.. Your a Moody one." He said. I frowned and stood up. "I have no time for your jokes Who ever you are." I said. 

"Who ever you are? You mean you don't remember me?" He asked. "Your Jongins brother." I said. "Beyond that." He said. I shook my head. He gave me a sadden look. "Hyung... Don't you remmeber?" he asked. I frooze. "You cried for me that time remember? I was the reason why you lost your smiles hyung." He said. I was wondering why he was so familar... He was Kim Kai. He used to be the tracker in EXEL, one of my most trusted crew mates. Being very fast and a good thinker got him in at a young age. And he was the one who I basically watched over. Mostly him.. Jongin barely came around. 

Why couldn't I remember? Everything that happened. I only remembered his face. Hard to forget though.. He looked so much like Jongin. "Hyung. You can't die. Not yet.. You have to take your revenge on everything he did to you!" He said in a serious matter. "Whats the point.. I'm just causing problems." I said. He frowned. "What about your brother? You can't tell me your leaving him! Hyung Stop being blind. Your not causing any problems!" He said. I didn't say anything. 

I looked to myself who was laying on the bed. "Look what happened to you.. I couldn't even protect you at all." I said. It was my fault he dead. He was supposed to alive and I was supposed to be dead. He gave me a frown. "Don't be silly." He said. I didn't say anything. "I'm being serious.." I said. I could remember him looking at me with tears rolling down his eyes as he fell to the ground in front of me that time. The blood flowing out of him.. He had passed out before the abulance even came to help him.. It happened so fast.. That I didn't have the guts to run by his side and see his cold body.. His lifeless eyes. 

He was as pale as a ghost that time. Expect for the blood from his stumach that was on the floor. I expected him to be angry at me when dead. But that wasn't the case at all. Why was he even here to even talk to me? I have no freaken idea. He sat there looking at me though. 

"Why are you even here anyways?" I asked. "Are you here to haunt me?" I asked. "No.. Not at all." He said. He signed sadly.. As he put a hand to my hand. "Why are you stuck here anyways? I would see you as a person who woke up right away." He said. I frooze in place slowly taking my hand away. "Its about me isn't it?" He asked. I didn't say anything just looking down to my hands. His hands are so cold, cold as ice. But his eyes shown wramness. "Hyung. You have to listen to me." He said. "You have to go on. Wake up. Don't die like me." He said. "Why? Whats the point!" I said. I threw my hands up. "They are all better off without me." I said. " I don't think thats true hyung." He said.