|| Chapter 12: Forgive and Forget ||

Secrets Between Brothers

A/n: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry it's been so long, I've had Authors block. And so far the first year of College is stressful for me, ( Currently freshmen in College now..) I hope you like this chapter ><'

Sorry it's so short. I'm planning on making a long one the next chapter.

- RemeRis96 


Back to Original POV (CHANYEOLS)  

    So far, Chanhee has been very secretive and tends to actually push himself away from him. When I try to go to his company, the guards were there and told me that Chanhee doesn't want to see me. And I feel like my own brother is ignoring me. 

I didn't know what to do, or what was wrong at all. I wish that Chanhee would talk to me, and tell me what the hell was going on. But I was worried. 

I was worried he was going to do something, something that hurts not only him but others also.

It's making it stressful since Chanhee can be quite unpredictable. Especially when he is angry, or he has something to protect. 

In other words, I knew he was going to do something and I didn't know if he would even listen to me. 


Chanhee's POV: 

    I looked out the window of my house. E.den was doing something and I didn't know where he was. But I knew that he was going to take a while. Infact it was actually more realistic that he actually comes home late. 

I  mean this wouldn't be the first time. 

I walked up to my room. And laid on my bed. I stared up at the ceiling. And signed. I was stressed. I was scared. My heart was beating. 

lately I could barely breathe, I could barely close my eyes. I always see him kill my brother in every dream, every time I close my eyes. 

I always see his blood on my hands. I started shaking, my whole body was shaking. My chest felt tight. And it wasn't asthma. And I knew. I knew I was having a panic attack. And no one was here. I was alone. 

I hated this feeling, this numbness. It was killing me. But  I couldn't let Chanyeol get to close. Or he could die and it would be my fault.