|| Chapter 4: The talk||

Secrets Between Brothers

Chanhee's POV: 

I sat here thinking if I did the right thing by texting my brother. Since I haven't told not even Noona or Dad this at all. I signed, remembering after Chanyeol left. 

Flashback: 
I watched him walk out with Sehun following. I watched his car leave. As I looked to my dad, Mom and sister. Dad gave me a saddened smile. "Are you okay my son?" He asked. I gave my dad a weak smile. "I'm fine dad." I said. But I couldn't help the tears that rolled down my cheek.. Yoora Noona gave me a sadden look.. My mom got up and hugged me, even if she didn't know what happened at all. I can see my dad had whipped away a tear that came down his cheek.. 


"His angry at me.. He won't see me the same anymore." I said. Yoora Noona shook her head. "Your his Brother, Why would he hate you?" She asked. 

End of Flashback.. 

                       When I told my dad that I wanted to tell Chanyeol about what happened to me and who the kidnapper was.. And my dad gave me this worried look, Before asking if I really was ready.. I knew I was.. I talked it out with Zico, Eli and Eden hyung so many times.. Though it took longer for Eden to agree in me telling my brother. Because he was worried that I would go back to cutting myself. I told him I wouldn't.. And he still gave me this worried look.. 

I heard the door opened. I looked to the front door. It was Eden hyung. "Hey Hyung.." I said. Eden looked up to me.. Giving me a smile. "How are you Chanhee?" He asked. "I saw Chanyeol today." I said. His eyes widened. "You saw your brother?" He asked. I nodded. Tears rolled down my cheeks.. Eden.. Smiled weakly.. "Thats good Chanhee." He asked. I shook my head.. "Whats wrong? I thought you said you wanted to talk to Chanyeol?" Eden said. "I did.. I already asked him to come tomorrow." I said. "Than whats wrong?" Eden asked. 

"What if he is disgusted when I tell him what they did to me?" I asked. Eden sat next to me, and Looked to me, with a stern look.. "Chanhee. They abused you.. You need to tell people, You didn't derserve it.." Eden said. "It's covered though." I said. "I know it's covered with the tattoos, But Chanhee. You need to unleash it.. Maybe you will stop having the bad dream, about them still beating you and cutting you with a knife." He said. 

"But he will get in trouble." I said. "Who cares about him.. He lost the title of your family friend when he kidnapped you.. You have to tell someone. No matter who it is.. You can't keep it to yourself." He said. I looked down.. Eden hugged me, "You will be fine." He said. "I hope your right hyung." I said. 

When he left my room.. And went to get ready for bed. The reason Why I live with him, is because he wouldn't leave me alone. Worried about my bad dreams, depression and My cutting problem I had for a few years. Even in New York.. He still checked up on me, by calling me and asking if I was okay.. No matter how busy he was with LC9 activties. 

I couldn't tell my father that his best friend kidnapped me, I never told him.. Even that They abused me, beating me, and cutting me with a knife on my arms. The reason why I have tattoos is to cover the results. They don't know where I am.. Because after  I got kidnapped, my family changed the house, the number of their house phone. That he can't find me in Seoul, Korea. Because apprentaly Eden made sure no one really knew about this place that I lived in, I changed my number and had to change my last name back to Park.. Because they had changed it to Kim.. So that the police wouldn't find me in Busan.. 

But till this day I was scared they would find me, but no one will notice my true feelings. I hide it with a cold hearted mask and I'm scared to show it to everyone. Eden, Zico and Eli, who has been my best friends for a long time. That even my Brother knew them.. Was the only ones who knew about what happened to me and who the kidnappers where. 

I was still waiting for Chanyeol to answer my text, Before I can think that maybe he didn't want to talk to me. He texted back.. 

 

To: Me 

From: Chanyeol 

Sure. What time? I will meet U there. We have a break, Just let me knw wat time.. 

So I can meet U there & time & Ur not there waiting. 

 

     I  was shocked when apprentaly it still sounded like something he would have said back then.. And even when we got spilt apart at 6 and only met now. He still was the same.. It's possible.. I'm the only one who changed so much? Probably. I thought and looked to Eden who was washing his face. "Hyung what time should I go meet my brother?" I asked. 

Eden stopped soaping his face  to look at me, and he thought for a moment. "How about at 12:00 PM?" He asked. I thought for a moment and smiled. "But Chanhee, I got to warn you.. Tomorrow I'm going to work.. Would you be fine to your thoughts for a while?" He asked. "What time are you leaving?" I asked. He thought for a moment. I know why he was so worried. I was Depressed and Suscidal.. So he doesn't really like leaving me alone to my thoughts that much.. Even if I told him that I'm getting better.. He still worries. Maybe because he is one of my friends. "Probably 7 in the morning." He said. 

I thought for a moment. "I will wake up at eight in the morning and I will get ready.. I could go to my dads Cafe early and just hang out there." I said. He looked to me, With a worried face. "Hyung it will be fine.. Knowing my brother.. Even if I say 12:00 Pm he will be there at eleveen or something. Thats how his always been." I said. 

"Alright.." Eden said. He went back to cooking. 

I texted my brother back, telling him to meet me at 12 in the afternoon.  And I got a text a second later from him saying he agreed.. I smiled. And started back on the files I was looking through from the company.. Looking at the new designs I had created. 

-End of Pov - 

 

Regular POV: 

I sat here worried about what my brother wanted to talk to me about.. And if it's something My dad and Noona knew. I went over to Joonmyun Hyung, who was reading a book. "Hyung..." I said. He looked to me, Both him and Minseok Hyung who was sitting there Both reading, different books. "Whats wrong Chanyeol?" Minseok Hyung asked. "I'm going out to meet with My brother tomorrow." I said. I told them about my brothers.. But I haven't told them that me and Sehun saw him today.. "You saw him today?" Minseok hyung asked. "Yeah." I said. "Thats fine.. What time are you going?" Minseok Hyung asked. "twelve in the afternoon.. But I'm probably going to wake up like at eight ." I said. "Don't you think that will be alittle early?" Joonmyun Hyung asked. "I realised that.. But my brother doesn't really like waiting and if I wake up late. it may take awhile to go there. And If I leave kind of late. I will get there late." I said. Both of them signed. "Okay, We understand.. Just be careful about the fans." Joonmyun said. I nodded. Smiling. Before going to my room.. 

I fell asleep like at midnight. Because I was so worried with what he wanted to talk about tomorrow. 

And when I woke up Jongin and Kyungsoo was still asleep.. Since we had nothing to do today.. I sighed. And got up to get ready.. When I was done.. I drove to Dads Cafe... When getting there, I saw his black car already there. I looked to the time and it was just in time. I got out and walked to the cafe. I saw Chanhee in the back of the cafe, Drinking a Mocha latte. Yoora Noona was there talking to Chanhee, when Yoora Noona saw me she stood up and walked away.. After saying bye to Chanhee.. Chanhee looked to me, I walked close at sat down.. "Hey." I said. His face was cold face, but he smiled alittle..  "Hello Chanyeol Hyung." He said. 

I didn't know why he called me Hyung when I was only five minutes older than him... But I signed and just let it go.. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked. Chanhee looked to his coffe, I saw a glimpse of sadness in his eyes. But it went away in a Second after it showed.. "You remember what the guy looked like the one who kidnapped me?" He asked. I thought for a moment.. "I only remember him being 185 Cm like we are right now. He was wearing a mask.." I said. "Why?" I asked. Chanhee bit his lip... "You know dads friend.... The taller one..." He said. I nodded... "Your talking about Jongki?" I asked. My brother froze when he heard that name, as he put his hands to his head. I saw tears roll down his cheeks and it made a my heard break a little. "Whats wrong?" I asked. I was starting to get worried. "Jongki was the one that kidnapped me Hyung.. When he brought me to the house I remembered it." Chanhee said. I felt my blood boil.. "How come I never saw you there when we came to visit." I said. "Because he locked me in the basement. When I saw you through the window leaving to the car. I tried calling your name.. But he came downstairs and beat me." Chanhee said. I cleanched my fist.. I was getting angry. "He beat you?" I asked. 

     "He beat me and cut me with a knife. I lost a little blood. They had to call a doctor, because if they brought me to the hospital.. They would have gotten caught." He said. "Is that why there is tattoos on your arms and alittle on your neck?" I asked. "Yes.. But I also wanted it.." He said. I signed, pinching my nose to keep from getting angry.. "Have you told Dad or Noona?" I asked. I knew if we told mom, she would cry. "I didn't tell them yet... I'm to scared to tell dad and seeing his face when he finds out that his bestfriend kidnapped his son and Abused him.." Chanhee said. "What about Noona?" I asked. He shook his head. "Than what did you tell them?" I asked. "All I told them was about me being beaten.. But I didn't tell them who it was.." I said. "So I'm the first one to find out who it was?" I asked. "Yeah. You where always the first to find out everything before." He said. It was true actually... I was alaways the first one to know things from my brother. 

"Why are you telling me though?" I asked. "Because you where there when I got kidnapped.. I thought I needed to tell you.." He said. "And your my brother.." He said. I know.. There is more to what Jongki did... But he is afriad to tell me.. I mean.. It seemed hard already to tell me about who it was and what he did.. But that Might not be the whole story.. 

     "I'm surprised you believe me.." He said. "Why wouldn't I? You where there.. How could you be lying.. When your face looked saddened, tears actually rolled down your eyes." I said. He looked up to me.. "Your my brother.." I said.. "But we haven't seen eachother in years." He said. "It doesn't matter.. Your my brother. And Plus.. Thats not the whole story right? You where there for eleven years.." I said. He shaked alittle, meaning he was frightened... "You don't have to tell me the whole story yet.. But I do want to hear it.. If you want to tell me.." I said. He looked up to me.. "Are you sure? Y- You want to hear it?" he asked. "Of course. If you turned out this Cold hearted and your this frightened, than its worse than just being abused right?" I asked. He looked to me, His eyes shown Coldness, and so was his face. But it changed when he told me the infomation. 

He smiled and nodded. I smiled back.. "Thank you for telling me though.." I said. He nodded. I was angry.. when I heard it was Jongki... To know he had kidnapped my brother.. And beaten him, cutting him alittle with knifes. Knowing it's not the full story at all.. What else did he do to my brother? Why is his eyes so Cold and His face shown the same? He couldn't have turn this cold hearted on his own.. I'm knowing that now.. Sehun maybe right of Chanhee using the Cold heartedness as a cover up, as a mask to hide something even worse.. Which lays with what happened to him when getting kidnapped. 

But what would happen, After I find out everything... Would the same Warmness come from him.. Or is that side of him gone forever? All because of Jongki? 

"So what have you been up too?" He asked. Taking me out of my thoughts. "I started trianing in 2008, When I was 16 and trianed for 5 years, before I debuted in 2012 In EXO.. And I'm the main rapper.." I said. " Main rapper?" He asked. He looked kind of shocked to hear I'm a Main rapper. I raised an eyebrow.. "I did trian to become a rapper." I said. "Your more of a vocalist Hyung.." He said. I frowned. "Are you making fun of me?" I said. "Oh come on.. I heard your rapping in a song before. And it didn't really have flow to me." He said. "How do you know about rapping in the first place?" I asked. "I have Zico, And Eden Hyung. My bestfriends?" He said. I frowned at my brother as he smiled. 

Well a little of his old personality.. is showing up.. He still pokes fun at me.. But maybe the real him is still inside.. But he locks it inside... 

"And you in a drama called Exo Next door?" He asked. "Yeah.. We have 3 episodes out.." I said. "Oh.. I know.. I saw you recording it.." He said, as he snickered. I raised my eyebrows. "How?" I asked. "It was me in the bushes Hyung. I saw everything.. You where so akward, it was hard to watch.." He said. As he laughed whole heartedly.. I frowned and pouted. I hated it when he poked fun at me, I always have. "How encouraging.." I said. "Oh come on.. Hyung.. I know you don't get angry that much.. You where always the noisy twin who always joked around. You never gotten angry that much in your whole life." He laughed. "Than what does that make you?" I asked. "I'm the quiet one, who let you be noisy and Joke around so much.. Because It was better than it being to quiet. I was always the quiet one, who was mostly serious.. We are exact oppisotes.. The only thing the same back than was we were both warmhearted and Smiled alot." He said. 

What is applying when he said 'The only thing the same back then' Is he really okay with being coldhearted.. With the mask he has on.. Or is he just saying that so he doesn't worry me? I looked to him.. Who was silently looking to the window. I looked to the window too. It was sunny alittle. His phone made a sound.. As he looked to his phone. And I can see his face shown shock. "Whats wrong?" I asked. He looked up to me..