|| Chapter 13: Breathe ||

Secrets Between Brothers

Chanhee's POV: 

I tried counting to ten. But it didn't work the panic attack got worse. So I just tried humming to myself, tears rolling down my cheeks silently.

"N-nothing is working..." I mumbled. My body was shaking... I couldn't stop it. I couldn't even stand up from the floor. Let alone stop my rapidly beating heart. 

I tried breathing deep breaths while closing my eyes softly. I can feel myself calm down a little. I put my hand to the floor and getting off the floor slowly and I was able to stand, unlike earlier. 

Just in time the door open, and I saw the one that opened the door was E.den Hyung was giving me a worried look. "Chanhee are you okay?" He asked. I didn't say anything at first, as I was trying to get over the fact that I almost couldn't control my panic attack. 

It hasn't been this bad before. Where I could barely stand or even hear myself think. 

E.den Hyung's concerned look never left, and I was pretty sure I was just making him more worried by not answering him. I sat down, and put my
to my hands. 
head

"Chanhee.." Eden Hyung said worriedly. 

"I-I'm fine. My panic attacks are getting worse. It's ever been this bad before.." I said in a soft voice. But I knew he heard me. 

"Did you just shuttered?" E.den asked. 
I never shuttered before, so I understood his worry. "I'm fine Hyung. Really.." I said in a soft but I was trying to make it sound less like I was shaken up. Since Eden Hyung was already getting worried by the minute and I didn't want to concern him more.

I knew regardless, he wasn't going to stop his concern. "Just tell me whats
on.. Chanhee Its getting worse, Where at a point where your panic attacks are getting worse than it have ever been." Eden said. 
going

I signed, but didn't say anything. "Chanhee. I'm being serious-" he started.

I cut him off. "
Im fine now. " I said. 

I stood up from the chair and walked up to my room, closing the door softly.. But I could see E.den in the corner of my eye was giving me a sad and concerned look. As He just signed, but let me walk off. 


Zico's POV:

    I was talking with B-Bomb, trying to plan out what our move was going to be to this problem, that I knew wasn't mine. But Chanhee was as good as my Brother, and I couldn't just let him go through this whole crap by himself. 

I knew he wasn't going to admit that something was wrong, that he was suffering, that he was having a hard time and that he was just about ready to give up. But I knew him enough to almost read his mind. Which is why I always poke my nose in his business, even though sometimes he gets mad at me, because I just knew that sometimes he couldn't do everything alone, even though he says his fine he isn't.

of course My crew hasn't known him as long as me, I mean I've known him since they were diapers like me. But they knew him for long enough, to see him as another family member 

We were interrupted by a phone call. And I looked to the caller id to see E.den Hyung was calling. 

I answered. 

"Hello Hyung, Whats up?" I said. 

Zico its getting worse." "E,den said. 

I was confused as to what he was talking about. I raised an eyebrow, even though I knew he couldn't see it from the other side of the phone.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

I heard a sign on the other side of the phone. Before I heard him say, "Chanhee's panic attacks are getting worse Zico.." He said in a grave voice. 

I froze, I almost dropped the phone, with how did he the sound of his voice, but also what the words meant. 

"How?" I asked in a frantic and worried voice. I saw the others in my crew was all looking to me with confused and worried faces.

"Well nowadays sometimes it lasts far longer than it has like maybe 3 hours sometimes, and sometimes he can't even stand on his own for one day," E.den said in the same voice he used the whole time so far.

If this goes on any longer, Chanhee may end up either in the hospital. Or he may go down I froze. My eyes widened like ping pong balls. As I heard what the heck he said. "What?! That's the worse that I've heard.." I said. I pinched my nose. 'hill and start harming himself again. No.. I can't think of that!' I thought.

"That's because this is the worse that this has ever been. But he claims his fine" E.den Hyung said. 

"This is worse. Then I thought.." I said. 

"Sorry about this Zico, I just wanted to keep you posted since I know Chanhee is your best friend." E,den Hyung said. 

We talked for a little while longer before we both finally hung up the phone 

"What was that about?" Taeil Hyung asked. 

"Chanhee's Panic attacks are getting worse. E.den says
its longer than 3 hours now, and sometimes he can't stand on his own for the whole day," I said.

I saw the look of horror on all their faces as I said that, "We really have to figure out what to do and fast.." B-bomb Hyung said. 

I didn't disagree... I knew he was right. 


Chanhee's POV:  

   I laid on my bed in my room, just looking up at the ceiling. 

I didn't remember the trigger of the panic attack. But I think it has something to do with my brother being targeted by the man who kidnapped me when I was a kid. And I can't fight back, or he will kill my brother.

And I knew for sure I couldn't go back to that damn place. But what to do? How do I stop this? 

I was confused, I was nervous and scared. I didn't want to send my team on a suicide mission, But I didn't know what the man was planning. 

I signed, I told myself to
breathe.. To just breathe. I knew I had a few months or so before the man strikes, I just hope I wouldn't have a panic attack worse than even the ones I've been having. 


A/N: Shorter than I thought it would  be, But I needed to get this chapter out today.. Tell me what you think. Now on to Twisted! - RemeRis96