|| Chapter 3: Cold as Ice ||

Secrets Between Brothers
My brother was here, right infront of me and he was looking at me, his face shown Shock and confusion. As his eyes shown coldness. But he wasn't angry.. Just his eyes where ice cold. Zico and Eli was looking to me, after looking at eachother. I was just looking to my brother. I was shocked, How long was he here. "When did you get home? I thought you got kidnapped?" I asked. My brother signed, "I did get kidnapped." He said only answering the second question, with his voice full of shock.. But his face and eyes say something different. 

He wasn't his happy self anymore. He was the cold hearted one.. But why? We we're both Happyvirus's it's just. He could be Serious and quiet mostly. Not like me when I'm mostly joking around and noisy. He was the total oppisote of how he was when I last saw him.. I was also shocked with the tattoos. He was never one to want to get those. But I was mostly worried about the cold eyes that looked at mine. I looked to my dad. 

"How long was he here in Seoul Korea? And How come I never heard about it?" I asked. "Because during that time you where in Junior year of Highschool. And already trianing. Chanhee didnt want to tell you, because it would lead to him having to tell you what happened when he was there. He says he will tell you when he is ready." Dad said with much care and concern in his voice. As he looked to Chanhee. 

Dad offered to take us to the house and also saying that mom doesn't know Chanhee is back also. Which makes me kind of irriated at my brother, cause he didn't tell not even Mom.. And Me either. But I guess if he isn't ready, he isn't ready.. When we got to the house, Noona's car was already here. Dad opened the door as Sehun followed after me and my brother. Zico and Eli had already left. 
 
          At home mom eyes widened. When he saw My brother. "Park Chanhee." She said. "Hello Mom..." My brother said smiling at her, with a little smile. Tears rolled down moms eyes. As she hugged My brother. "Where have you been? When did you get the tattoos?" She asked. When she saw the tattoos that spread on his arms and alittle on his neck.. He had kind of alot, That's what sets him off from me, Is the tattoos that cover him. He doesn't make her let go as he hugs her. Than its Noona who is walking over. "Brother! Did you finish college? How is the company.." She asked. Something tells me she knows something I don't cause her eyes show concern for my brother. "I did finish it. Last year. And apprentaly the company is already spreading to Asia from New York now." He said. It was shocking that he had said that. I looked to dad. 

"You gave him Park Enterpise?" I asked. "Well He is a Park and Your off with performing and stuff." Dad said. I looked to my brother. I was starting to wonder where exactly Changhyun was.. Because she wasn't here. And I know she still lived with my parent's. Unless she moved, to her own apartment. Because I don't see her around. "If your wondering where Changhyun is, is that she went to school. Because of having exams." Mom said. 
 
I nodded. As my brother went over and looked at a picture of me in highschool. "Dad, Why did you give me the company? Chanyeol is your oldest Son." He said. "Because your the one who took the business major and your brother's major is Music. So he wants to make music, I can't make him do something he doesn't want to.." Dad said. My brother nodded. 
 
I still didn't get why he was so cold hearted. And I can tell mom was wondering why he was acting so different. "Whats wrong with you Son? Why do you seem more Cold hearted?" Mom asked. "Nothing. Just something that he went through while with the kidnappers!" My dad said smiling. Not letting my brother answer himself. He looked at my dad with the cold eyes of his, as if asking what my dad was doing. Mom had a look of confusion. As my twin smiled a small smile. "Mom.. Things change. I'm not ready to tell you exactly what happened, especially when I know your going to cry and I havent' even told Chanyeol.. But I will tell you soon I promise." He said. 
 
Chanhee's eyes shown Coldness, His face was emotionless. But his voice much like mine, was warmhearted and reassuring. Mom nodded and smiled at him. as He gave her the same smile back that he had awhile go.. It wasn't as big as I remember, Because he was more of a happy virus than I was back than.. But now. all I can see was a cold exterior.. What happened to him there? 
 
He wouldn't look at me the whole night, even when I asked him questions that I feel was important. He answered with one letter responeses and only looked at me for a minute or so before looking back to the wall. With pictures of the years he missed. His face expressionless, and also his eyes. I couldn't read his emotions as well. As I do with other people, before it was so easy to tell what he was thinking. Now, it wasn't as easy. 

Going back to the dorm from my parents house. Sehun kept looking to me, "Was that your brother." He asked. I nodded. "He doesn't seem as warmhearted as you said in the car, when we were going to the Live Cafe." Sehun said. "He used to be warmhearted. But now he seems so rude and coldhearted." I said. 
 

Sehun looked to his hands.. As he looked to the sky.. "Hyung.. I feel like there is more Emotions in those Cold eyes of his.. Than anyone can see." He said. "what do you mean?" I asked. "Hyung. I'm told to be very coldhearted and unemotional to.. But I'm kindhearted. But I don't really say my feelings that much. Maybe he got hurt so bad one time, he uses a cold exterior to protect himself." Sehun said. I frooze. What if Sehun's right, what if he is really still the same person he was when he left in the inside. But in the outside, he is cold hearted. I mean, I haven't seen him in so long.. Maybe something happened to him when I wasn't around. 

I remember when we where younger. I was the protective one, I was the older twin.. So I took it on myself to be the protective one of my brother. I protected him and made sure no one hurt him. When he got kidnapped I tried to chase after the car. But I couldn't catch up with the car at all.. I blamed myself and I still do.. Maybe He wouldn't have missed everything if it wasn't for me. But then he didn't look angry at me, or was he. He was just giving me the same cold hearted eyes and face. His own voice laced with coldhearted. What if something happened and he is afriad to show his real personality, afriad to be hurt. 

     But than I was his twin, I wouldn't hurt him.. But maybe. It was so bad.. His scared. I kept driving. When we got to the dorm.. I parked the car and we walked in the dorm.. When I got in the dorm room.. My phone made noise. I took my phone out and it was an unknown number. 

 

To: Me 

From: Unknown. 

Chanyeol.. It's me your brother, I forgot to give you my number.. 

Can you come and meet me at Dads Live Cafe.. I need to talk to you.. If you arent busy... 

- Park Chanhee